Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
I genuinely don't understand why you'd wanna see some masc dude in a dress. Let alone some gross fatty. Femboys are way cuter and the protag in this game is genuinely hot.
I don't want like a big musclebound lumberjack or anything but I do like it when they look and dress more masculine and then over time get forced to get more and more fem tbh

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
I don't want like a big musclebound lumberjack or anything but I do like it when they look and dress more masculine and then over time get forced to get more and more fem tbh
Making them more masc normal boy would defeat purpose of the game theme. I understand that it's like degradation setting right?

Last edited:

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
The Mc must be independent , bimbofication needed , this guy must climb way up to the point where is rich and fuck whatever he wants. So tease , corruption and no so much whore mode involved. He must be smart !

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
It makes the character more relatable
This may be the case from your perspective. I for example would never relate with any Male Sub MC.

I am just in these kind of games to see the Sissy or Trans get tortured.

Imho there are other games which cater more towards the things you Like, but which I would never touch as they are just an endless grind to me until I reach the endgame where the content I would watch would be.

So it's really nice for me to have this game which starts with the content other games take ages for to reach.

Reactions: tanngiost
4.90 star(s) 112 Votes