VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Hello fellow sodomites. Does this update contain anything new with Pirate Lady, Amira or Ava?
Neither of them this time, I'm afraid! Though you, as the enjoyer of rougher pleasures, might quite like Grace's scene!

is there transformation/growth/expansion in any way?
I'm not planning any of that, sorry!

Never played it before, should I wait on the hotfix or just play it?
You can pretty much just play now. There is already a solid amount of content apart from the Bar!

Gorgeous renders, love all the models. Fingers crossed for more Grace content next update!
No Grace next time, I'm afraid, but later, she'll become a lot more regular occurrence!

_TRS_

Apr 12, 2023
Star Periphery [v0.5.5] [VoidPilgrim] - Compressed

Win/Linux [372 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [357 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just to note, as far as I can see, based on a completely new playthrough, both the closed shops, the map rework, and the option to named saves are not in this compressed version. I wonder whether this is in fact a 0.5.5 compressed version, other might be a work around, such as completely removing the old system cached saves. Yes, I realize you do not test all the compressed versions you post, but was this one a mistaken version that was posted/labeled as the 0.5.5 compressed version?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Just to note, as far as I can see, based on a completely new playthrough, both the closed shops, the map rework, and the option to named saves are not in this compressed version. I wonder whether this is in fact a 0.5.5 compressed version, other might be a work around, such as completely removing the old system cached saves. Yes, I realize you do not test all the compressed versions you post, but was this one a mistaken version that was posted/labeled as the 0.5.5 compressed version?
So I redid it. But from what I seen it came out as the exact same size, so no clue what is wrong.

Well I took the Version from the OP and compressed it, so I would assume its version 0.5.5.

Reactions: _TRS_

_TRS_

Apr 12, 2023
So I redid it. But from what I seen it came out as the exact same size, so no clue what is wrong.

Well I took the Version from the OP and compressed it, so I would assume its version 0.5.5.
Well, it was just first impressions, for me, but that is odd, as it doesn't line up with the changelogs. It may be setting pollution at a global level (as I previously played 4.5, though I created a new game). It has some new content in the some of the 4.5 scenes, so some of the work is there, just odd that certain parts, such as named saves (which, again, I don't use, so no loss there, for me) which were in subsequent change logs are no where to be found, so it makes me wonder what else from the new content might not trigger. I may look into a work around later, if it lacks more than named saves.

Reactions: Bob69

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Well, it was just first impressions, for me, but that is odd, as it doesn't line up with the changelogs. It may be setting pollution at a global level (as I previously played 4.5, though I created a new game). It has some new content in the some of the 4.5 scenes, so some of the work is there, just odd that certain parts, such as named saves (which, again, I don't use, so no loss there, for me) which were in subsequent change logs are no where to be found, so it makes me wonder what else from the new content might not trigger. I may look into a work around later, if it lacks more than named saves.
There are some missing minor renders, two music tracks, a content list for R5.5, and the named saves. All should be included in the hotfix, which will probably be out today!
If something else is missing, then it is an issue caused by the port/compression/etc.

Will there be Ava content in the next update 0.60 or not VP
Ava will have a short cameo in R6, yes!

_TRS_

Apr 12, 2023
There are some missing minor renders, two music tracks, a content list for R5.5, and the named saves. All should be included in the hotfix, which will probably be out today!
If something else is missing, then it is an issue caused by the port/compression/etc.

Ava will have a short cameo in R6, yes!
Thanks for letting me know. I did find couple typo style errors in the first day with Lise, when I started playing through a new start, BTW. Difficult to determine whether they were fixed in 5.5, as the changes to dialogue were not itemized in the changelog.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
VoidPilgrim What I love most about this game is that the vast majority of the Futa-Dom is gentle Dom. These Mommy-Doms truly adore our cute femboy MC and that makes everything sooooo much hotter.

Yeah, they can get a little rough, but you do such a good job of showcasing the affection that's there.

Amazing job and stupidly sexy LIs.
Abso-fucking-lutely. Loving dom stuff is rare and right up my alley. Really don't get the appeal of humiliation style dom stuff but to each their own. Waiting for the hotfix with eagerness before i enjoy the update!

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
VoidPilgrim What I love most about this game is that the vast majority of the Futa-Dom is gentle Dom. These Mommy-Doms truly adore our cute femboy MC and that makes everything sooooo much hotter.

Yeah, they can get a little rough, but you do such a good job of showcasing the affection that's there.

Amazing job and stupidly sexy LIs.
well why would they get rough with the mc?

4.90 star(s) 112 Votes