lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
Of course you are, Eleanor is like one walking red flag. :LOL:
From where is this creature? :unsure:

Wasn't it already added to the OP? After all the thread tittle says V0.5.5 Hotfix.
Those are basilisks from the Dark Souls series. I always found strange that those terrifying creatures had googly eyes, until I found out those were not eyes, but sacks of poison.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Come to think of it, wasn't the 5.5 update supposed to have a whole lot more than just the two extra scenes we actually got? Maybe I'm misremembering things, but I could've sworn... :unsure:

-Mal

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
Would love an alternate option to make them non-futa. I know its probably never going to happen but It would drastically increase the playerbase for your game, and wouldn't be impossibly hard with most of the game being done already.
"Would love for this Steakhouse to have some vegan options. I know it's probably never going to happen but it would drastically increase the consumerbase for your restaurant, and wouldn't be impossibly hard with most of the menu being done already."

Stop changing other things to suit your taste.

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Come to think of it, wasn't the 5.5 update supposed to have a whole lot more than just the two extra scenes we actually got? Maybe I'm misremembering things, but I could've sworn... :unsure:

-Mal
Dunno how you got that idea, maybe it was hinted that a lot of characters will be featuring. There are plenty of characters in the bar, but to have more content made than this since the time 5.1 came out is not realistic.

Would love an alternate option to make them non-futa. I know its probably never going to happen but It would drastically increase the playerbase for your game, and wouldn't be impossibly hard with most of the game being done already.
I wouldnt hate that if it just magically existed without slowing development, but all the sex scenes are a lot of work.
Pussy would still work well for some LI personalities. However , im not sure how to word this exactly... I feel like there are such things as masculine behaviors and masculine lust and feminine ones. Masculine inherently leans dominant and feminine submissive. (maybe a non-pc truth). But this characterizetion is off putting, I dont like to think of futas as masculine... at the same time, its a different way of being desired when they want to fuck and be top. The way that a cock lends itself to that and feels good for them the way a strapon would not. So it is the precise way of calling it.
Going even further, I feel like this should/ usually translates to personalities as well. Maybe im just burnt out on the female warrior trope and you can have anything in fantasy. That trope started to feel fake a lot of the time a while ago, but it can also still work when the universe is consistent in the level of suspension of disbelief required.
What im getting at is that for me the ladies having cocks is a step towards a more realistic explanation for their lust and proactive behavior. Vagina would still work after all its fiction and we can combine the traits however we like. But it would be a different game beyond the genitalia, possibly either having to approach romance differently, or just double down on the fantasy of female desire working like male desire in general.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Quality update as usual Void, I always enjoy stepping into the world you created for a while.
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

-Mal
Exactly the opposite; it was supposed to be a lot smaller. You can read about it a few pages back.

Reactions: Will619

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
The release you get from the links in the OP doesn't have "hotfix" in the filename, so is there a way to check that the game you have actually is the hotfix version and not the previous one?

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
The release you get from the links in the OP doesn't have "hotfix" in the filename, so is there a way to check that the game you have actually is the hotfix version and not the previous one?
I usually don't check on the links here, but if your game has R5.5 in the Content List (in the main menu), you are using the (hot)fixed version!

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
Could you imagine saying something like this in a thread about a non-futa game? Why not just have the self-possession to not make such tone-deaf comments?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Go solve your own insecurities instead of trying to pass them as advice. :rolleyes:

By the way, this game already has more than 1300 supporters on p@tr3on and subscribestar combined.:cool:

Lovdoc

Jun 28, 2024
Is there a way I can replay the whole day with one of the girls again without having to start a new game and skip the gallery only offers the sex scene but I want to play the whole day again

Reactions: qweruiopa

Sukernet

Jun 21, 2023
Lol... do you understand the time needed to re-render every single scene with the main character ? And then to adjust the poses of the characters and their genitals... It's equally hard to make something in reverse as well, this would be such a time drain I don't even want to think about it. Might as well make an entirely new game at that point honestly. This only works if you have some routes which go in that direction already planned other wise never going to happen at all, there isn't even room for discussion.

Apr 8, 2023
And I will allow myself to make a small change of topic. VP, how is the work on the goth futa going? Will such a character appear? What role will she play in the story? Or do you already have her conceptual design? Any information that could arouse or satisfy my curiosity.

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
bro come on its a game about futa also you know how much work would have be used on redoing all of the scenes also yes it would be really hard cos all of the scenes has to be redone and this just show you dont really know what you talking about if you really think that it wont be hard to make a non-futa and why dont you just make game that you want to make and stop making others do it for you

also there is things in the game that i like to se change but again its VP game and they make it how they want it but im sure VP is open for ideas that is not about redoing the whole game just to fit you

also do you think most people come here for the futadom cos they like futadom and VP make the game for those people not for people who are not into futadom also as MorallyLucky said should evenone whos into futa going into non-futa games and say the game should have a futa option would you say its okay to do that two?

VP has done something that i have not seen and that is make a good futadom game maybe even the best cos there is so few of futadom game hack even good just fdom games out there so no i dont think it would increase playerbase cos there is already a ton of non-futa games out there

Last edited:

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
And I will allow myself to make a small change of topic. VP, how is the work on the goth futa going? Will such a character appear? What role will she play in the story? Or do you already have her conceptual design? Any information that could arouse or satisfy my curiosity.
wait a goth futa is going to be in the game:love::love:this is game just gets better and better

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
Go solve your own insecurities instead of trying to pass them as advice. :rolleyes:

By the way, this game already has more than 1300 supporters on p@tr3on and subscribestar combined.:cool:
also i dont think it would increase playerbase cos there is already a ton of non-futa games out there and not alot of futadom games out there

4.90 star(s) 114 Votes