Unity Abandoned Star Wars: Path of Lust [v0.1.1] [Star Lord]

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Hey.

After the publication of the concept of , I was told more than once that the shape of the head and the general appearance of her lekku looked somehow strange.

Yes, in fact it is, because I used a ready-made model found on the Internet, and in such cases, you usually have to use what is. But, since I also didn't like the look of the lekku of that model, I completely redid them into that you see in the picture above.

Well, i think now Shana (if you choose this race for her) and other twi'leks in the game will look much nicer :)

twi'lek.png

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
I continue to bring Shana's appearance in the form of various races back to normal. This time, I reworked the head of the togruta, made it more accurate compared to the , and also slightly brought the general view closer to the head of Ahsoka from the second season of The Mandalorian.

Feedback is welcome :)

togruta.PNG

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Hello there. I hope you are doing well.

I have to report the delay in the release of the game and the suspension of my work in general. The reason for this is sad - a few days ago my uncle was admitted to the hospital with a diagnosis of peritonitis, was operated on, was in intensive care for three days and died today...

I never knew my own father, he and my mother separated even before my birth, and my uncle essentially replaced him for me. This is a huge loss...

So I won't be able to work on the project in the near time, so in the next couple of weeks there will most likely be no activity on the page. I hope you understand me.

In the future, of course, I will return to work. Thank you in advance for your patience and for being here. May the Force and those who have gone into it be with us.

Schattenlust

Sep 3, 2018
Hello there. I hope you are doing well.

I have to report the delay in the release of the game and the suspension of my work in general. The reason for this is sad - a few days ago my uncle was admitted to the hospital with a diagnosis of peritonitis, was operated on, was in intensive care for three days and died today...

I never knew my own father, he and my mother separated even before my birth, and my uncle essentially replaced him for me. This is a huge loss...

So I won't be able to work on the project in the near time, so in the next couple of weeks there will most likely be no activity on the page. I hope you understand me.

In the future, of course, I will return to work. Thank you in advance for your patience and for being here. May the Force and those who have gone into it be with us.
Im so sorry for your loss. For many people 2021 starts of as bad as 2020...Take your time

DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
Well, i'm back

Although the year did not start with the best for me, I am gradually recovering and ready to return to work.

New content will appear in the coming days. Stay in touch.
Glad to hear it

Will be sure get you a nice long list of constructive feedback upon the release :)

Reactions: Gorogn

Akkta

Feb 8, 2020
Well, i'm back

Although the year did not start with the best for me, I am gradually recovering and ready to return to work.

New content will appear in the coming days. Stay in touch.
Hi, your game looks promising, but can you plan a playable demo if the development takes too many time to finish ?