Unity Abandoned Star Wars: Path of Lust [v0.1.1] [Star Lord]

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Although in the films we did not see a single sign or sign on the streets of the settlements of Tatooine, as you understand in reality, they probably would have been. In games, they are all the more necessary to indicate certain points of interest in a location, so that you do not have to scour the streets for half an hour in search of some kind of little shop :)

So - here are some different signposts, made in the style of the streets of Tatooine. They will still be slightly improved, but you can already understand from them (I hope) what kind of place is here.

555.PNG

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
So is the game playable yet ? Last time (dont remember when) I downloaded it from f95 there was only a character creation section and that was it.

DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
Although in the films we did not see a single sign or sign on the streets of the settlements of Tatooine, as you understand in reality, they probably would have been. In games, they are all the more necessary to indicate certain points of interest in a location, so that you do not have to scour the streets for half an hour in search of some kind of little shop :)

So - here are some different signposts, made in the style of the streets of Tatooine. They will still be slightly improved, but you can already understand from them (I hope) what kind of place is here.

View attachment 1183298
Will the map have signs/icons for this as well?

Signs are good of course, but without indicators on a map, finding something will still involve scouring the settlement (imagine google maps only showing streets)

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
Plz also add a male player version too also if have someone make it android compatibility you dont know how hard it is with evil overlord Disney taking over Lucas arts to find good SW games

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
The male version of the player is incompatible with the plot. Only male companions are planned that can be played in certain missions. Perhaps, if everyone really wants a male character, there will be more such missions.

A Mac version to come later. Right now, I don't have the technical ability to port the game to a Mac.

As for Android, the game is quite voluminous both in terms of resources and in terms of technical requirements for the device. Perhaps in the future a simplified version will be implemented that can be supported by a sufficient number of modern mobile devices. But this is definitely not now.

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Obviously, timelines are hard but can we expect an end of July release or are we looking at closer to a September launch for the beta.
I think everything will be in July. In August I won't have much time to work on the project, so I'm trying to finish by August.

Myrryr

Mar 31, 2017
Did you pick Tattoine because it was easier to model and texture? Also, will futa and tentacle monsters (like Rathtar) be a thing?

Reactions: Oxiton

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Did you pick Tattoine because it was easier to model and texture? Also, will futa and tentacle monsters (like Rathtar) be a thing?
Tatooine was selected . In fact, it is not easier to model and texture it than, for example, Coruscant or Kamino :)
As for the futa and others - everything that can exist in the world of SW will of course be. And the world of SW is a vast thing :)

Reactions: blargballs

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
W.I.P.: pirate camp

In a stone sack, not far from the path to the West Dune Sea, the camp of a pirate gang is located. From here they raid passing caravans, and cowardly run here at the first sign of danger.
In the Tatooine's pirate camp, you can always get hold of the most unexpected things and valuable information.

pirate_camp.png
pirate_camp_2.png
pirate_camp_3.png
pirate_camp_4.jpg