Unity Abandoned Star Wars: Path of Lust [v0.1.1] [Star Lord]

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
W.I.P.: Moran the Hermit's dwelling

Who is Moran? Everyone who lives in Anchorhead and the surrounding area knows him. There are many rumors about him. But no one can say for sure - who he is and where he came from.
His dwelling is located on a cliff not far from the path to the Western Dune Sea. And it does not seem that Moran is a simple hermit who is tired of worldly vanity.

hermit_hut.png
hermit_hut_2.png
hermit_hut_3.png
hermit_hut_uncensored_nologo.png

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
W.I.P.: Deanna's farm

Among the sands of the Jundland Wastes, not far from the canyon, leading to Jabba's Palace, there is a moisture farm. Its owner, talkative twi'lek Deanna, always has a lot of entertaining stories about Tatooine's life at the ready, as well as a modest lodging for the weary traveler.

farm.png
farm_2.png
farm_3.png
farm_4.png

DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
Last update we got suggested July target, but that has slipped again.

I'm starting to think we got a good case of release anxiety here...

For the dev: trust me, we are ok with a buggy first launch. Getting bug reports and feedback earlier in the dev cycle is very important (note, i am a software developer) and I think I can speak for many here that we are more than happy to do bug hunts and provide feedback.

Reactions: frepyou

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Last update we got suggested July target, but that has slipped again.

I'm starting to think we got a good case of release anxiety here...

For the dev: trust me, we are ok with a buggy first launch. Getting bug reports and feedback earlier in the dev cycle is very important (note, i am a software developer) and I think I can speak for many here that we are more than happy to do bug hunts and provide feedback.
I understand. But playing in game with bugs is one thing, and playing without gameplay is another. One such demo has already been as you remember. I want to finish the gameplay part to a state in which you can play for at least 15-20 minutes.

In general, it's almost done, there are little things left. Since, as I mentioned, I will not be able to work on the project for most of this month, I am trying to release what is already ready in the next few days.

Patience, young padawans :)

DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
Patience, young padawans :)
Yah, Yah, patience, how long does that take ;)

I am glad to here that something playable is coming together soon though

If I might suggest on the survey though, perhaps a 4th option for a "semi-manual" data collection system (ex. like an option to send you a dxdiag file from in game along with comments). Going to be quite a few people nervous about this kind of system

Reactions: Josephkink_2H

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019

If I might suggest on the survey though, perhaps a 4th option for a "semi-manual" data collection system (ex. like an option to send you a dxdiag file from in game along with comments). Going to be quite a few people nervous about this kind of system
I understand, however this is being done so that the game is available to as many people as possible who do not have the powerful computers. I do not want to follow the path of Wild Life, for example, which I remember I could not even run on an middle-power laptop, while its developers directly declare that they do not even think about optimization.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020

I'm getting a flashback of conversations Anikin with....any Jedi Master telling him that 'these things take time and you must learn to wait'