Unity Abandoned Star Wars: Path of Lust [v0.1.1] [Star Lord]

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
For technical issues, such as bugs or flaws, most of them are known and I'm working on fixing them. It is advisable to express your wishes regarding the visual component, character, control and other things in , there is also a separate branch for describing the bugs found.
As for the gameplay and story component - as I said (1001 times) - all this will appear in the next updates.

Last edited:

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
can't wait to see more of this game in the future. wish i could be a male though cause i'd like to bang those twi'leks.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
check the comments on the first page for scam details. not asset packs though, as i understand it
I suspect there's been some deleted posts in 2 years ;) because whats on pg1 is just bitching about a scammer. Speaking of which did the scammer even do anything other than steal images? That's why I asked about the use of asset packs.

As for starlord scamming. He has all of 295 donors ($1.2k) and appears to have around 60 active donors (those are some whales). So hes a small fish in the patron scam business as compared to Akabur ($3.5k), Oni ($7.2k), GunSmokeGames ($18.8k), and Dark Cookie($63k).

Reactions: DedL0l

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
The scam is strong in this one...

so strong and obvious Im actually amazed there are people paying him... usually even hopeful fools expect "something" after 2 years of a "tech demo" release

ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018
hi there, i tried to play the game but every time i launch it, the game crash. like it said unity error some thing. can any one help please?

ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018
like i run the game, but at the moment the game start ( only music with black screen ) then another error pops up said about unity soft ware then the game crash. i run it on my laptop.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Posted June 2019, updated December 2022, version number is only 0.1.1. Oh boy, it's one of those...
Are we ever gonna get a complete Star Wars game? I'm still mildly salty about Knight of the Lust Temple getting canned TWICE.
yes but w/o adult content aka sex and disney won't give (sell) license for adult themed sw game. there is 1 completed but it is cartoon style and only strong tie to sw is ahsoka.

Can we please ban the alts and mods who push the shit this Darth Smut keeps making, their a literal scam why are we supporting scammers
not supporting but scamprojects bring ad money to f95 and f95 is neutral party.

disney cease and desist coming in 3, 2, 1,
yup.

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
As for starlord scamming. He has all of 295 donors ($1.2k) and appears to have around 60 active donors (those are some whales). So hes a small fish in the patron scam business as compared to Akabur ($3.5k), Oni ($7.2k), GunSmokeGames ($18.8k), and Dark Cookie($63k).
Oni definitely should be quoted out more frequently, that sucker really sucks the living juice out of everyone while he lives off like Elon Musk (F95 version)

ggPlz

Mar 30, 2018
Hey Darth Smut, if you're going to create alts to promote your latest scam, please at least put some effort into it.

Edit, full disclosure:
  • WhenTheShitHitsTheFan has been pushing Darth Smut's game since joining, shared fake/decoy builds of DS' game, the name is similar to a previous Darth Smut alt, and the account uses the same VPN as Darth Smut.
  • WhenTheShitHitsTheFan originally posted the game, and despite using broken English on the public forum, used perfect English when pming multiple mods/staff asking for the thread to be moved to the games section.
  • Within 10 minutes of WhenTheShitHitsTheFan posting the thread, before it was moved to the Games forum, the above 2 accounts Lady Pomegranate and Browberac posted the above comments.
  • These 2 accounts have been inactive since their original registration date, both accounts are using TOR, and both just happened to login and promote the game within 5 mins of each other, having been inactive for 3 months.
From this, I feel it's relatively safe to draw the conclusion that the 3 accounts are all Darth Smut, however, I don't know if "Starlord Games" is actually Darth Smut, just that DS tried to promote the game here. You now know what we know, so draw your own conclusions.
I really appreciate the heads up, but are you saying this is considered a security risk or just that the OP is an ambiguously shady character?

I'm more of a f95 window-shopper than a participant, so it's really not my place to complain. Still, shouldn't there be a policy to remove posts that admins suspect to be predatory?

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
The original post was June 2019, and now, December 2022 - i.e. almost 3 and a half years later - it gets some bug fixes but no actual new content?
Oooookay then....
Think Sam called it.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I really appreciate the heads up, but are you saying this is considered a security risk or just that the OP is an ambiguously shady character?

I'm more of a f95 window-shopper than a participant, so it's really not my place to complain. Still, shouldn't there be a policy to remove posts that admins suspect to be predatory?
The second one. There is nothing to suggest the game itself is a security risk. Darth Smut got kicked off the site and had their posts deleted for reporting posts that criticised them, using multiple accounts to boost their rating and trying to get others users to give false high ratings. As the moderator post at the start of this thread suggests it highly likley this developer is Darth Smut.

There is no way to prove that so they can't be kicked off unless they start behaving like Darth Smut. To be honest its been years since that debacle so even if this is Darth Smut we should at least give them a chance to prove they have changed.

I welcome any update this game brings.