Unity Abandoned Star Wars: Path of Lust [v0.1.1] [Star Lord]

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Guys, I ask for one more and last time - stop discussing in this topic any crap that is not related to my game. If some hard-nosed personalities still believe that I am Dart Smut, then create a separate topic for this and conduct your “investigations” and “exposures” there as much as you like. And here I would ask the moderators to delete all the comments that are not directly related to the discussion of my game.

Well, or if everything is actually so sad - delete this topic completely. I do not see the point of its existence, if it serves only to satisfy the sense of self-importance of certain individuals.

And yes, one more request - leave your conclusions in the style of "This game never goes on, because bla-bla-bla ..." - to youself. This game will be. Even if Disney, Pope or Cthulhu will come to me and say "dude, don't do it! .." - I just will change part of the game so that they have nothing to complain about, but l'll continue to develop. If someone does not believe in it - I do not force anyone to be here and do not climb into your pocket.

I did not want to offend anyone, but I say it as it is.

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hey... you must understand how many people feel cheated by the fake person "Darth" and why they would react this way. Now that you have explained your side I believe your game will get the attention it deserves...

Guys, I ask for one more and last time - stop discussing in this topic any crap that is not related to my game. If some hard-nosed personalities still believe that I am Dart Smut, then create a separate topic for this and conduct your “investigations” and “exposures” there as much as you like. And here I would ask the moderators to delete all the comments that are not directly related to the discussion of my game.

Well, or if everything is actually so sad - delete this topic completely. I do not see the point of its existence, if it serves only to satisfy the sense of self-importance of certain individuals.

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Hey... you must understand how many people feel cheated by the fake person "Darth" and why they would react this way. Now that you have explained your side I believe your game will get the attention it deserves...
Yes, I perfectly understand the feelings of these people. But I’ve kind of said more than once that I’m not him, moreover, anyone can download my demo and see that there’s nothing to do with Smut’s work.

Here it seems to me in some places that the matter is not so much in the feelings of the deceived as in their personal obstinacy. They hammered something into their heads that even now they do not hear and see nothing but this.

Once again - I came here to demonstrate my game, and not to prove something to someone there!..

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
It's just a character editor and text crawl.

Dude. Seriously?

Can I at least get confirmation that it has no ability to do anything nefarious on my computer?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

And yes, one more request - leave your conclusions in the style of "This game never goes on, because bla-bla-bla ..." - to youself. This game will be. Even if Disney, Pope or Cthulhu will come to me and say "dude, don't do it! .." - I just will change part of the game so that they have nothing to complain about, but l'll continue to develop. If someone does not believe in it - I do not force anyone to be here and do not climb into your pocket.

since it was a double blue badged admin that started the DM convo..methinks you'll have to put up with it..also..it is a pirate site..as long as we do not verbally attack you or troll the shite out of the place..you'd best grow a thick skin fast ...if this is legit i'm all for it..i need a quality Star Wars game..

FromTheDepths123

Sep 26, 2017
Darth Smut is an alter ego for StarLord, a scumbag developer who create star wars game with paywalls, stealing assets, admins banned him but he is back with this new scam.
Proof or never happened. Everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt, if he is a scammer then we will know soon enough, if he isn't, you are destroying the possibility of a decent game. How do we know you aren't the scammer for instance? We don't because there isn't any proof. Get the proof, then let people know. Not being a dick, not intentionally anyway, i'm just a dude that likes proof :D

FromTheDepths123

Sep 26, 2017
Also, i'll probably try the game, just not a tech demo. Not down for that but, with any luck, see some good shiz in a few updates.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Well I would not even call this a demo it is more like opening scene you just create your nude female character watch what they basically tell you in the overview roll by and that is it the end. It takes you longer to download and run it than it does to get to the end of whatever you want to call it. BTW the clothes is in production as well as the tats and Jewelry but who needs that stuff anyways right :)

• Haha
Reactions: FromTheDepths123
D

Deleted member 506543

Guys, chill. If this is a scam, the warning is firmly established. If not, StarLord Games has the opportunity to confirm this by producing a game that does not, conform to the issues raised with that other producers games. Judge the game on it's merits, currently there is a demo of the character creation setup. However that is all.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
This guy's reaction is totally darth smutish :D
As for the game, i suggest going through lore a little bit. Lusty jedi is just meh.

Last edited:

StargazerAsh

May 27, 2017
Regardless of what I have read so far on this post I for 1 find the game concept interesting and I do hope that the next update comes out soon, I do have a couple of questions:

1- Will we be able to change the color of the Togruta characters tattoos?
2- Will there be anything like a height adjuster?

Thank you.

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Regardless of what I have read so far on this post I for 1 find the game concept interesting and I do hope that the next update comes out soon, I do have a couple of questions:

1- Will we be able to change the color of the Togruta characters tattoos?
2- Will there be anything like a height adjuster?

Thank you.

I plan to make it possible to change the color of any tattoos, just at this moment I didn't make it correctly.
Character growth will also will may be change. Now there are some problems with this, but I will solve them.