Submissive2only1

Feb 25, 2024
It's a bit odd to see handsome used for a girl. It's usually associated with males and for good reason.
The word hansome has been around since the 1400's and meant easy to handle or manipulate, polite, gracious, and generous. If you watch old movies 1930's - 1940's hearing a woman described as "handsom" was more common than today. Around 1700's It was mostly used to describe an older woman who's still very attractive for her age. It's gender nutural but more common to hear it used to describe a man today. Sorry not trying to be a know-it-all LOL I like old movies from the 30's-40's

Reactions: StarLord Games

Michelangelo da Mouso

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Star Wars? guaranteed download!

Wish you the best with this project Starlord!)) Got so many questions... How long did it take you to build it? when for the next update? Also, may I ask where did you find those star wars assets?

Reactions: StarLord Games

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Wish you the best with this project Starlord!))

How long did it take you to build it? when for the next update? Also, may I ask where did you find those star wars assets?
In fact, this is a breakaway part of a larger project that has been in development for about 4 years. As an independent project, this part took about six months to complete.

Regarding updates: a small one will be released this Friday that will fix some known bugs and add several new features. And in a week or a week and a half a new location and new missions will appear.

As for the assets, almost everything you see here is my personal work.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
The word hansome has been around since the 1400's and meant easy to handle or manipulate, polite, gracious, and generous. If you watch old movies 1930's - 1940's hearing a woman described as "handsom" was more common than today. Around 1700's It was mostly used to describe an older woman who's still very attractive for her age. It's gender nutural but more common to hear it used to describe a man today. Sorry not trying to be a know-it-all LOL I like old movies from the 30's-40's
You failed in not trying to sound like a know-it-all.

You failed in spelling handsome, twice in two different ways. As well as the word neutral.

In terms of the statement I made, using that word that way is very odd and outdated, your statement further proves this.

Reactions: Maviarab

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Saboteur v0.1.2 released.
Download demo from , or .

torrents

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StarWarsSaboteur-0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes