4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Very nice update, too bad we'll have to wait many months for the next one, from all the games available there are only 3 games I care about, and this is one of them. But it's better that the dev takes his time so the quality of the game doesn't suffer, that would be a shame.

Valekouille

Aug 14, 2018
First give the doctor the samples, and then come back to her to give the "sperm donation"
Well that is weird coz i tried to talk to her everyday after i returned the sample yet no dialogue about a "sperm donation" showed up, i'm going to reset the save and see what happen

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Outrider

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Hey guys, in the current release a few people have reported problems accessing the new scene, so until Stig patches it I found a quick workaround so you don't lock yourself out of it - if you don't talk to Veronika about 'Test Results' before collecting all the cell samples from the crew to turn in her quest, then the 'Sperm Donation' dialogue option appears as it should. Ideally load your save from 0.1 before it switches to the sandbox exploration so you don't do it accidentally.

To put it again more clearly - collect all the 'Cell Samples' before talking about 'Test Results' with Veronika.

Another note about unlocking the first Veronika scene from 0.1 in the replay gallery - that one only unlocks after you start a new game and reach the scene, but you can quickly skip through the beginning to get to it again. Or just use scrappy's gallery unlocker...

Enjoy! ;)

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
Same I must have glitched the game somehow because I can't do marine training probably because it's not in the game yet, and Veronika took the cell samples and the only option now is I have to go
Don't know what happened and might have to load an old save and see if I can figure something out/

• Hey there

Valekouille

Aug 14, 2018
Hey guys, in the current release a few people have reported problems accessing the new scene, so until Stig patches it I found a quick workaround so you don't lock yourself out of it - if you don't talk to Veronika about 'Test Results' before collecting all the cell samples from the crew to turn in her quest, then the 'Sperm Donation' dialogue option appears as it should. Ideally load your save from 0.1 before it switches to the sandbox exploration so you don't do it accidentally.

To put it again more clearly - collect all the 'Cell Samples' before talking about 'Test Results' with Veronika.

Another note about unlocking the first Veronika scene from 0.1 in the replay gallery - that one only unlocks after you start a new game and reach the scene, but you can quickly skip through the beginning to get to it again. Or just use scrappy's gallery unlocker...

Enjoy! ;)
It worked just fine, the scene is AMAZING by the way, Stiglet is a true genius !

• Yay, new update!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
damn this girls and this quality both look simply amazing! but "male protagonist"... hm... if i have to play a guy and not one of the girls can i at least play some old ugly guy? not into playing guys normally as long as its some beast/beauty thing. if its not in it could be at least an idea for future content

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys developer said if in this game like in previous The Visit gonna be impregnation and pregnancy?

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes