4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
That Veronika scene was just amazing, not sure if I can really express how well done it was. Stiglet is a top tier dev for sure. I know he's taking a break to refresh until next year, but this could easily be my most anticipated game of 2022.
which scene ? the second one ?

Grimzy

Aug 5, 2016
There's a bug where Veronika's quest state doesn't update and you can't get the second scene.

I completed the sample collection but my guess is when I clicked semen donation or w/e nothing happened.

DHsIBcG.jpeg

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I don't know how i missed this as a fan of The Visit(Loved the Aunt and Mom, the girlfriend and Maid were hot too. There was a thick Police officer too, if i remember it right) and someone who loves Sci-fi games but I'm glad i caught this today. I see nothing but thick women so if those first 2 things weren't enough reasons to try this, there's that which is very enticing.

I'm looking forward to trying this out. The blonde and the women in the all green suit are my most desired from the pictures in the op. That said, i like them all, visually. it's just those 2 match my preference. I'll have to see how they are in game.

Reactions: portgasdluigi

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Is the second scene with Veronika the only new thing this update besides the dreaded and hated sandbox? Seriously was ready to love this game and then he adds in sandbox which doesn't do anything but waste the players time... That second scene with Veronika was amazing but I just don't know if it was worth it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Is the second scene with Veronika the only new thing this update besides the dreaded and hated sandbox? Seriously was ready to love this game and then he adds in sandbox which doesn't do anything but waste the players time... That second scene with Veronika was amazing but I just don't know if it was worth it.
I don't typically like sandboxes but it isn't so bad here since you're confined to the ship. It's really just pick which order you want to interact with the crew.

Reactions: Outrider

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Lots of women, one moron and no sex. All these handjob, titfuck already tired of not arousing interest. The previous game was better in this regard.

• Angry
Reactions: BlackCobalt

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Stiglet released a patch for the Sperm Donation bug, attached below...

Update: There was a bug in the game logic where if you viewed the "Test results" dialog with Veronika before completing the "Cell sample" quest the following "Sperm donation" quest will not unlock correctly. I have attached a patch below that should fix this. Though players will need to go back to a point where they can complete the cell samples quest again.
Just use the files included to overwrite the ones in the game's /game folder.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't typically like sandboxes but it isn't so bad here since you're confined to the ship. It's really just pick which order you want to interact with the crew.
Yes but in most sandbox games you never know when you are done with the new content. If you miss dialogue or scenes there's no indicator that you've missed anything. I am not a fan of clicking from room to room to room trying to find everyone. Add in that there are four times of day that you need to account for and the game becomes longer than it needs to be since you can only talk to the crew during the morning or afternoon, leaving evening and night as wasted time currently. As more events/scenes get added and are only available during the morning/afternoon it will mean spending more time clicking through rooms and advancing to the next day.

Not necessarily a grind but definitely annoying.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
I'm sorry but this bs with the marine girl is ridiculous. Every man have a chance in fight against a woman, even if she's trained. To be man it's not just to have muscles, stop with this stupid narrative it's getting old, and for the lack of any she throw big, grown man like it's was a baby, the logic... Another scared, bootlicking MC child, who is scared of women.(There was even a moment when MC looked at the marine's girl tits and when she saw him, he begin to tremble of fear that she is going to beat him for it any moment now, nn, stop it) :FacePalm: Other than this expected more from this update, it was kinda like, run a few errands and before you know it's over, nothing happened.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes