4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
I don't hate sandbox games entirely, but they are painful in the first few releases. We get a bunch of areas and characters, but then have to hunt down the few scenes that are implemented. Even worse is sandbox games with scenes locked behind stat checks you have to grind for (thankfully not in this game so far). Once the game has more content it becomes bearable, but this early I will probably just wait out until version 5 or 6 to see how it's progressing.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Sandbox games have an inherent weakness, you have to read the dev's mind. Hints are all well and good but, often fall short you have to interpret the hint as the dev intended, and the order that you accomplish things almost always matters. Further there is the question should you do as asked. The doctor wants you to collect samples from the crew under false pretenses and not inform the Captan or first officer. You're looking for a saboteur. This is something you should ask the captain about, but you can't.

Sandboxes are hard to play and much harder to code.

I hope Stiglet returns to continue developing this game, but in my opinion it needs a comprehensive walkthrough.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
So can someone straight up tell me how much new content is in this update? A few minutes worth or a few hours? I tend to skip lots of updates on things so there will actually be a lot to play when I do come back to it but right now I'm in a bit of a lull.
One tittyfuck and a whole lot of dialogue. You are not missing too much for now.

What I dont get is that we in "The Visit" got so much amazing scenes from the start with Auntie, girlfriend, and at the end the mom. Here, its just so slow for now, in 2 updates we got one girl HJ and tittyfuck. He could make at least 1 of those girls nymphomaniac in need of sex lol.

Otherwise I do love the models and even the story. Just thinking that for 0,2 update this is slow. Unless he wants to do "Midnight Paradise" and blueballs everybody until 0,9 where he will start to do 0,13 or 0,14 instead lol

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I'm sorry but this bs with the marine girl is ridiculous. Every man have a chance in fight against a woman, even if she's trained. To be man it's not just to have muscles, stop with this stupid narrative it's getting old, and for the lack of any she throw big, grown man like it's was a baby, the logic... Another scared, bootlicking MC child, who is scared of women.(There was even a moment when MC looked at the marine's girl tits and when she saw him, he begin to tremble of fear that she is going to beat him for it any moment now, nn, stop it) :FacePalm: Other than this expected more from this update, it was kinda like, run a few errands and before you know it it's over, nothing happened.
So AI turning against humanity and forcing the survivors to travel light years away is believable, but a genetically modified human that just happens to be a woman trained in combat isn’t?

Oct 18, 2021
Damn this is def the highest quality game now! wished he made some incest theme game with it but obv this is a different story maybe in the future.
apocalust dropped to 2nd place for me.
GL dev

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Outrider

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Well that's an unpleasant start to the second release. I don't recall there being a sandbox tag initially but now we're dumped right into one. This is not the first time and probably won't be the last but it is becoming tiresome for those of us who don't enjoy sandboxes.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Well that's an unpleasant start to the second release. I don't recall there being a sandbox tag initially but now we're dumped right into one. This is not the first time and probably won't be the last but it is becoming tiresome for those of us who don't enjoy sandboxes.
It's been known the game was going to be a sandbox before V0.1 was released.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
i realy liked the game but sandbox sucks sorry, i didnt even play to the second scene that extra klicks and "finding" the right time is.........

i mean there is almost no content and then adding sandbox? why? pls remove that its tiring nothing more

yea the vibrator scene was "strange" xD
He wouldn't be the first guy that made light saber noises while holding a vibrating dildo.

• Haha

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Just finished the latest update and I found it to be rather short. I am not really a fan of the new sandbox gameplay either. However, that Semen Donation scene made it all worth it. This game has some of the best renders and smoothest animation I have ever seen. Between that and all the beautiful female characters, this is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. I can't wait to see what comes next.

LongHentai2k

Nov 23, 2020
Very good game! love the setting and I really read the story and was not clicking fast to see boobs :D
All the best for the dev, thinking honestly about subscribing

• Yay, new update!
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes