needs a proofreader badly , otherwise great game so far
beautyful renders , some boobs to big but there are 3 girls with "normal " size

on my tab for sure :cool:

thanks for sharing it with us stiglet

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I'm sorry but this bs with the marine girl is ridiculous. Every man have a chance in fight against a woman, even if she's trained. To be man it's not just to have muscles, stop with this stupid narrative it's getting old... And another scared, bootlicking MC child, who is scared of women.(There was even a moment when MC looked at the marine's girl tits and when she saw him, he begin to tremble of fear that she is going to beat him for it any moment now, nn, stop it) :FacePalm: Other than this expected more from this update, it was kinda like, run a few errands and before you know it it's over, nothing happened.
wasnt there a hint that she is genetic boosted?
would fear her if.....

Reactions: drooopy

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
I'm sorry but this bs with the marine girl is ridiculous.
Yes! Just asking to me a marine!? Ridiculous!
Every man have a chance in fight against a woman, even if she's trained. To be man it's not just to have muscles, stop with this stupid narrative it's getting old.
Oh. You're one of those.

She's a genetically enhanced marine. The MC is a... actually I don't even know what he is. He's a dumb fuck for someone who was doing EVA on a survey vessel. He was always going to get his ass kicked.

Reactions: bonerland

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Sandbox no, not now. I’m just not in the mood to focus on a sandbox game. Revenga raised the rage so high that a sandbox game is impossible right now.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

triFFniX

Jan 17, 2020
i realy liked the game but sandbox sucks sorry, i didnt even play to the second scene that extra klicks and "finding" the right time is.........

i mean there is almost no content and then adding sandbox? why? pls remove that its tiring nothing more

yea the vibrator scene was "strange" xD

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Stars Of Salvation [v0.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Stars Of Salvation [v0.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Stars Of Salvation [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Stars Of Salvation [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-11-23
Version: 0.2

Reactions: chris1 and Outrider

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
So can someone straight up tell me how much new content is in this update? A few minutes worth or a few hours? I tend to skip lots of updates on things so there will actually be a lot to play when I do come back to it but right now I'm in a bit of a lull.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
So can someone straight up tell me how much new content is in this update? A few minutes worth or a few hours? I tend to skip lots of updates on things so there will actually be a lot to play when I do come back to it but right now I'm in a bit of a lull.
I would wait if I were you, it's not enough or satisfying enough yet in my opinion, but the quality is very good, have potential.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I would wait if I were you, it's not enough or satisfying enough yet in my opinion, but the quality is very good, have potential.
Not much sexy content, but even without so much content this game is already better than 90% of other complete games on the site, so if you have 30 minutes (to play without fast forward) you can just try it.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes