4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

biggreasy10

Nov 20, 2019
Like all the characters, will be difficult for the dev to write all 7 equally though (tough). Thinking the doctor is the alien, she doesn't want the commanders to know you're taking samples.

Setup for 2 routes: help the alien take hold of the ship and influence future humans, or don't.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Outrider

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Unfortunately, even with a good pace, most games' devs would still take quite a while before giving the real action. I'm guessing even if it was no longer on hold starting from today, it still might take more than a year before it's worth playing.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
That's subjective, I enjoyed it a lot. It's a pretty good v0.2 for F95 standards, even with no penetration scenes yet.
Of course it's subjective. It's my personal opinion. I never tried to make it sound like anything other than my own opinion.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Outrider HHUUKK I just found some developer the he develop really like stiglet. He use the name
EroMersive "Demon boy" Did you think Stiglet move to do another game ?
Damn it! I didn't know that VN. Renders are really impressive..

Hmmm.. not sure. :confused: - Stiglet has been quiet for quite a long time and I don't know if he will work on the game again or start a new one. I hope he continues with SoS.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Outrider HHUUKK I just found some developer the he develop really like stiglet. He use the name
EroMersive "Demon boy" Did you think Stiglet move to do another game ?
:unsure: I've played both games and while Demon boy has really good renders and interesting story, I didn't at all get the impression that it was Stiglet in disguise. He seems to be an honest dev and that would be out of character to not be truthful with his patrons about needing to take a break from developing (only to show up elsewhere under a pseudonym). Unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean.

Feb 15, 2018
Guys just chill for a sec. He stated why he put the game on hold not like many other creators who are milking you without even putting the game on hold or saying 1 sentence. He is going to continue when he feels like it.
Sorry if it's somewhere obvious, but where can we see his statement? I'm just confused cuz an update came out semi-recently. Other games that go 6+ months without updates seem to not get the On Hold or Abandoned tags, but this one seemed to appear right after 0.2 went up.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Sorry if it's somewhere obvious, but where can we see his statement? I'm just confused cuz an update came out semi-recently. Other games that go 6+ months without updates seem to not get the On Hold or Abandoned tags, but this one seemed to appear right after 0.2 went up.
In his patreon page or some pages back here.

• Angry
Reactions: pachinko jones

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
He made a post about a week before 0.2 came out saying he was feeling burnt out a bit and was having difficulties deciding how he wanted the game to go so he was going to take time off for the new years.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
He made a post about a week before 0.2 came out saying he was feeling burnt out a bit and was having difficulties deciding how he wanted the game to go so he was going to take time off for the new years.
He was taking time off at least until after the New Year and as much longer as was required to be reinvigorated. Between "The Visit" and this game he's been pushing for a long time. Burnout is ugly. We're well advised to simply wait to see what happens. He could be back tomorrow or months from now.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes