Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Starship Inanna [v9.0]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

Remmles

Aug 6, 2021
New update!? With a new chapter!? Just the excuse I needed to start a new game (or two). I've been waiting for this update so that I could play again and refresh myself on the story.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Damn this has been in Dev forever, is it almost done? And by choose your own adventure, does that mean player can choose to skip the gay/lesbo stuff? Not that there is anything wrong with that. ;)

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So I got hit with a "an exception has occurred screen" right after Dalton told me to ask questions. Just pointing that out.

drmaddoc47

Creator of Starship Inanna
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Damn this has been in Dev forever, is it almost done? And by choose your own adventure, does that mean player can choose to skip the gay/lesbo stuff? Not that there is anything wrong with that. ;)
Other than some nudity there is no forced sex scene here, there is always a way to not have a sex scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
NVM, I just read your comments on patreon. I'ts inspired me though to include different MC's choices in the VN I'm working on, it'll take a bunch of extra spot renders, but I think well worth the effort, if my work can connect deeper with more people.

drmaddoc47

Creator of Starship Inanna
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
v9.0.5 is currently uploaded to the in-game updater (give it about an hour for the website)
-Fixed Corbin and David throwing errors in John and Jane stories respectively when using older saves
-Fixed Rachel throwing an error about missing Latris font in Aloshan story
-Fixed error during questions at the end of John Hegemony story
-Fixed main Gallery menu not working visually for Episode 9 Male
-Added walkthrough on World-Anvil and linked it to the Episode 9 Gallery pages

Reactions: M@ximus and haooni

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Wow... played this game when it first came out and it finally updates after what, a year or more? Surprising.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
The preview pics in the OP look a bit dated. Are they representative of how the whole game looks or does the look change as you progress through the game?

DisturbedMan

Feb 5, 2018
Finally an update! It has been awhile but gald to see some new content. Keep it up dev. And good luck with your irl issues. I hope they will get solved.

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
Getting home after getting a tad bit too drunk and seeing this in the feed felt surreal, thanks drmaddoc47, so damn happy to see this again <3

Time to dig up whatever hard drive I have my old saves on and try it out!

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes