drmaddoc47

Creator of Starship Inanna
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Working on doing character articles (have a few in the works but Alex is 'done' for now). Hoping to get all the main characters public slowly. Going to do custom headers for each character but for now, this is what we got going.

Last edited:

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
This one is a bit more indepth, and features a custom header (though it is adult only, World Anvil probably isn't going to like 'cum slut' being on a public page). Still, just requires a free account to use and that will also help with everything else Starship Inanna and all other projects too (since I'm sure many pages will eventually be adult only)

Reactions: Faceless0ne and aj1

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i am just starting this game and which female characters like other females, i would like to know for my choices , i am currently playing a female and i am on episode 3
Samantha, Rachel, Kani, Irune, Cea and the 2 female servants.

Ashe can join female MC in the last update if certain choices are made.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
It seems to be fine up until the menu then I can't click anything... :(
Interesting, please DM and I'll try and help you out. Let me know which version you're on, platform, and where you downloaded from.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also Nikka
I didn't think of mentioning Nikka with her being the first person you meet and being able to start something with her pretty much straight away.

I assumed people would know that one.

Should never assume though, should have mentioned her.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I didn't think of mentioning Nikka with her being the first person you meet and being able to start something with her pretty much straight away.

I assumed people would know that one.

Should never assume though, should have mentioned her.
fair, it's late, didn't even occur to me that she's obvious as a relationship.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Figure some of you might like to know the long time coming Story 2 of the Starship Inanna: Home Front short story series has been released to Ensign (and above) Patreon Backers.

Homefront_2019.jpg
We pick back up with the crew of the Polaris at a Sinaran colony, and Prin finds herself in a situation that will test her resolve.
You can find story 2: Assignation and Assassination - here:
You can find story 1: Message In A Bottle - here:
Eventually, when we get to around 10 stories, we will release them publicly in a collection on Amazon with some added bonuses like some scenes being rendered, but for now the stories themselves are exclusive to Patreon Backers at the appropriate tiers.

Last edited:

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Greetings,
it was brought up during the Patreon Devstream earlier today that I should make samples of the short stories available. I am waiting to see if I can make the Patreon post itself public (just don't want to run afoul of their guidelines, even if I likely don't, I'd rather be sure), but there's no such guidlines here. (This story has still been edited though to remove a sex scene to better get some character stuff across and not give away too many pages)

Sample of Starship Inanna: Home Front - Story 1: Message In A Bottle
---

Nira stared out the window of the Polaris, the infinite cosmos reflected in her blue-hazel eyes, and yawned. Life had been dull as of late, and seemed even worse since they got stranded out here in the border systems of the Titan Empire. They’d not had a decent job in weeks, and now Grethk had been trying to fix their engine for the past three days. Though full of mining colonies and lawless systems, bounties could still be rare; mercenary work was okay, but even those jobs were scarce (and paid less than hunting runners).

She stretched; the navigator’s seat was not that great and her body, despite being a small frame, was not comfortable in the chair due to her tail being cramped against the back, throwing her whole spine out of alignment and forcing her to slouch. She tried to get comfortable, but gave up and slumped against the wall plating, reaching up to scratch the inner side of her left ear. “I should have bought a new chair, but no, I had to spend the money on that sex-bot,” she chided herself, thinking back to the night she had purchased it.

Wanting privacy she had set the bot up in her quarters, much to the amusement of the others on the ship. Stripping off her clothes she stood in the dim light, her pale skin contrasted with the dark fur on her tail and ears and the hair that hung around her shoulders. The lifelike bot was laying on the ground, skin supple and soft, the fur on its tail and ears matching the shock of red hair on its head. As she rode it, rocketing through her orgasm, a sharp sizzle emitted from the bot’s torso and acrid smoke hit her nostrils, snapping her out of her bliss as she jumped off of the bot in alarm, still panting. The bot, it turned out, had a faulty pump system, which she had overtaxed with her third orgasm. “Two hundred and fifty credits wasted,” she thought, listening to the sounds of slow and rhythmic impacts against the wall behind the cockpit and rolling her eyes. Prin, their gunner, never needed a sex-bot, and if she had, she could afford to get a higher end model. Adding insult to injury, Prin was the one who had picked out the cockpit’s current chairs.

Suddenly the sensors on the console flashed, alerting her that something big was closing in. “What the fuck?” She tried to set up a scan and pulled up the 360 cameras to get a visual just in time to see a large starship drop out of Faster-Than-Light drive and drift by not two kilometers ahead. She breathed a silent thank you they had picked up that prototype cloaking device a week ago, hoping that it worked as well as the Mutari trader said it would; the last thing she wanted was to get entangled in anything with the Empire out here. She pulled up the magnification system, figuring it was best to avoid using an active scanner on the ship, and panned the digital magnification over the vessel until she found the name on the rear of the main body: I. S. S. Inanna. “What are they doing out here?” she wondered.

Firing the navigation thrusters, she eased the ship into a slow pursuit of Inanna as a muffled male voice shouted in surprise from beyond the wall behind her, “Why the hell are we moving?” “James,” she shouted, her Palon tongue giving the words an exotic lilt, “you better get up here. ” This elicited a female groan of annoyance; Nira shook her head at the sound of hurried activity from the crew quarters. James walked to the cockpit, zipping up his pants and pulling on a vest over his otherwise naked torso. “This better be good Nira, Prin and I were...” His voice trailed off as he saw the ship they were trailing. “What the fuck is that doing out here?”
---

You can find the rest of the story here:

I'll post the sample of Story 2: 'Assignation and Assassination' sometime next week.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This game is good. I was really surprised by the amount of care given to make a detailed story.
I quite liked how the game makes sure to point out how the Aloshan used to be the opressors of other races and it was, in part, thanks to this that the Hegemony was able to supplant them in this sector of the galaxy, only to turn out to be even worse opressors.
Then there is the Inanna's people who seems to come from a more civilized government until you realize they give sex slaves to their senior officers and how they don't seem to care about their frontier colonies (from Michael conversation).

There is a nice amount of gray going on in this game. :cool:

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
This game is good. I was really surprised by the amount of care given to make a detailed story.
I quite liked how the game makes sure to point out how the Aloshan used to be the opressors of other races and it was, in part, thanks to this that the Hegemony was able to supplant them in this sector of the galaxy, only to turn out to be even worse opressors.
Then there is the Inanna's people who seems to come from a more civilized government until you realize they give sex slaves to their senior officers and how they don't seem to care about their frontier colonies (from Michael conversation).

There is a nice amount of gray going on in this game. :cool:
Thank you, a world without gray is not fun to write, nor are there any messages in a world of black and white morality. I also try to avoid the mono-cultural races that Trek reveled in, which necessitates things be complex and gray.
In fact I'd say the only 'monoculture' in the game might be the Jurion (regional differences in food aside just due to climate), but I feel they are one of the few races that would, by sheer biology and mental capacity, meld into one cultural viewpoint eventually.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah i noticed. Rin mentioned in their history how the sharing of memories eventually lead to her people stopping wars and all kinds of discrimination because it brought a deeper understanding of each other no matter where they were borned and how they lived.

Jan 9, 2019
Does anyone have all Patreon Codes?
On the homepage there are only the codes of episodes 3, 4 and 5
Missing episodes 6, 7, and 8

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Greetings,

As with the sample of Story 1: Message In A Bottle, I am releasing samples of the short stories in the Starship Inanna: Home Front series. Following is the first bit of the short story Assignation and Assassination, which was released in earlier this month.
---
The bright light of the star Yrinis fell upon the metal and the glass towers of the Sinara colony, reflecting it down into the depths of the ravine that split the continent, forcing Prin to squint as she looked at the upper levels. The radiation-blasted surface back on Sineris had kept her people living in caverns for protection, and the instinct to stay out of direct light had followed them here to balmy Yiteri, where they had carved out quite a comfortable life. They had dug into the depths of the ravine that scarred this continent then set up towers to direct the light down into the ravine where traditional crops were grown. On Sineris, the towers used to power the growing caverns were simply highly polished metal plates, but on Yiteri, they had expanded into buildings with apartments, shops and restaurants for those who didn't mind the sunlight.

The Polaris had come because Grethk had received a job offer, big bucks they had been told; but it had turned out to be part of some stupid Mutari mating ritual. Luring him to the colony was only the first part of the game. The rest seemed to consist of him hunting the clan matriarch through the desolate warrens below the colony. While he was less than pleased to not have the work or the credits they had promised him, was more than happy to spread his seed among the clan, and had been in the clan’s den on Level 70 for a few hours now. Much as Prin didn’t mind the depths of the ravine, she had grown accustomed to a different class of social interaction than the Mutari could offer, and so had come back up to Level 30.

Here the resident Sinara hawked wares from their shops, or worked in their restaurants; everyone in their neat little boxes, socially and literally. Sinara culture was rigid and precise and just walking here made her scalp tingle with familiar unease. She was Tronai, caste-less, exiled as a teenager and shunned by her family for years. The way she moved, the way she carried herself, were all wrong to traditional Sinara. She felt their eyes on her, most filled with disgust, some few with lust. Bedding a Tronai would be a blessing and a curse, and everyone here knew just what type of Tronai she was.

Down her back was the tattoo, a rounded path tracing from her shoulder blades to a point in the small of her back just above her ass. A simple design, but any Tronai who sported such a large tattoo was one who prided themselves with their body, displaying it, marking it, sometimes even selling it. She hadn’t done that for years, truth be told, but she had fucked a lot of men, and women, and everything in between in her life. In fact, James was the first one she had stuck with for any length of time. Not out of ‘love’ or anything so trite, he just suited her needs, and the money was decent enough. Better still, it had kept her off the scope of a cartel she had pissed off a few years back and-

"Tronai." the word came from behind her, the voice confident, yet tinged with uncertainty, as if using the word as an ersatz name as much as an epithet.
Turning, Prin saw a Sinara male, maybe five years her junior, standing in a beam of light, gold eyes glinting in his red face, conservatively dressed though wearing his hair in an unusual mohawk style. She squinted in the light, and looked him up and down, trying to figure him out, to understand the contradiction.
"I am Ritani." he said, matter-of-factly. She knew what that meant; he was one of the rare Sinara that was in multiple castes. This was either a matter of birthright, or special training, but she couldn’t tell which just yet.
"I am Lina Uriar, Tronai." She said, giving a fake name she had used before, and remembered being clean.
"Vrint Quis, Krint and Tremuk." He said coldly, and she felt her heart rate step up a few notches. He was not Ritani by birthright, but had received special training. Given that Krint and Tremuk were military and espionage cases, he was likely not here on civilian business. How could someone so young be-
"I have an offer for you Lina." He said, looking out into the sunbeams, his eyes barely registering discomfort from the light.
"And what can this Tronai do for you Vrint?" She said, tossing a mocking tone into her speech.
His eyes found hers again, and a smile twitched his lips.
"I need you to help me take care of a small problem.”
“Whatever I can do to help.”
“I’m here to perform an assassination."

---

You can find the rest of the story here:

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes