43pass

Nov 18, 2017
Please DM me with info on where you got the download, and then version and what is happening, and I will try to help out if I can.

Well, it's not exactly an easy question to answer, as the characters do have some agency in their sexuality. I don't want to give many spoilers for the plot, but through Episode 3, Nikka, Kani, Rachel, Samantha, Irune, Oluna, and Rin (who's not female but some people have trouble with non-binary characters) all will appreciate the female commander (even if the option isn't there yet).

Of course the servants you have available to you will all be happy to please. As you move through more episodes other characters will become available and more one-of characters are planned. Now, whether they remain (or any character remains) in a relationship, could eventually change based on your choices.
how do u get a sex scene with rin

drmaddoc47

Creator of Starship Inanna
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
how do u get a sex scene with rin
Depends on the episode. Rin has scenes in Ep1, 3, 5, 6, and 8. You can find walkthroughts and how to unlock scenes for them all on our world anvil (with a free world anvil account due to the age-gate)

AntT

Oct 29, 2017
The only (edit) -other- game i've ever thought this about is Deardrops ------- The sex scenes are on the meh side and slightly superfluous . But the writing is pretty damn good.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I personally find it rather difficult to immerse myself in this one due to the MC being black and visible so often. I'm not overly fond of seeing the MC's face in these types of games (regardless of race) for the same reason, although it's not so bad if it's a rare appearance.

Something I have noticed (while trying to cheat) is that the dev has made things unnecessarily complicated for himself. There is practically a different variable for every choice you make in the game. It could easily be simplified by having points for each character and a stat check upon certain choice selections.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Something I have noticed (while trying to cheat) is that the dev has made things unnecessarily complicated for himself. There is practically a different variable for every choice you make in the game. It could easily be simplified by having points for each character and a stat check upon certain choice selections.
Greetings,
An interesting post. I purposely avoided the point system, finding it was too simple for what should/could be complex relationships. After all, sex is not a reward mechanism in the story, it's a choice by the characters.

Let's take an example of Nikka; say you are in a relationship with her at the start, you want your servant to have some fun with Nikka while you watch, you tell Nikka you will be with her later in Episode 1, you talk to her in Episode 4, you even visited her in Episode 6. If I boil down each of those choices to just $ Nikka_Relationship += 1 that's robbing the character of realistic responses to the story and her relationship with you.

So now when you have a threesome with Corbin or Asa and her, she can comment because the fact you chose that for your servant, and told her the truth about it in Episode 1, now there's a more natural progression than $ Nikka_Relationship += 1. (If I succeed in making them feel realistic is another more subjective matter, though I feel I do.)

As for the other immersion related issue, my next game is going to have three ethnicities and three genders for the main character. It is more like an interactive fiction than a visual novel, but I intend on there being at least one artwork per page. Maybe that one will be more to your liking when it's released.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Greetings,
An interesting post. I purposely avoided the point system, finding it was too simple for what should/could be complex relationships. After all, sex is not a reward mechanism in the story, it's a choice by the characters.

Let's take an example of Nikka; say you are in a relationship with her at the start, you want your servant to have some fun with Nikka while you watch, you tell Nikka you will be with her later in Episode 1, you talk to her in Episode 4, you even visited her in Episode 6. If I boil down each of those choices to just $ Nikka_Relationship += 1 that's robbing the character of realistic responses to the story and her relationship with you.

So now when you have a threesome with Corbin or Asa and her, she can comment because the fact you chose that for your servant, and told her the truth about it in Episode 1, now there's a more natural progression than $ Nikka_Relationship += 1. (If I succeed in making them feel realistic is another more subjective matter, though I feel I do.)
I do get where you're coming from, but that could be remedied by adding an additional variable for additional considerations, such as:
$ MC_Likes_The_Dick =True/False
$ "character name"_Threesome=True/False (or a count)

Like in some VN's how you have Love/Lust/Friendship/dominant/submissive and certain combinations of those values can lead to different outcomes. In other words simplified, yet not overly simple.

As for the other immersion related issue, my next game is going to have three ethnicities and three genders for the main character. It is more like an interactive fiction than a visual novel, but I intend on there being at least one artwork per page. Maybe that one will be more to your liking when it's released.
I'd try it, as I do like your characters (although it's frustrating finding out that certain characters have a penis when you're into the character, but not penises) and that there's an actual story.

Reactions: drmaddoc47

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
drmaddoc47, I just started playing this and am enjoying it so far. Is there any way to increase the size of text and images on the saves screen? This is my screen at present; look at all of that empty space below the saves. :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I changed the text size in Preferences, but it only changes dialogue / description text size. The choices text and the save / load screen text and thumbnails are still pretty small. I definitely do like the brief summary text on the save, telling you at what point you've saved your game.

Last edited:

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
drmaddoc47, I just started playing this and am enjoying it so far. Is there any way to increase the size of text and images on the saves screen? This is my screen at present; look at all of that empty space below the saves
I've been hesitant to rewrite the save/load screen just because I'm not great at UI programming (which is why most menus I make are image maps), but I will look into this for a future update. sorry it's a problem at the moment.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've been hesitant to rewrite the save/load screen just because I'm not great at UI programming (which is why most menus I make are image maps), but I will look into this for a future update. sorry it's a problem at the moment.
Thanks for consideration. I hope it won't be much work for you, if you do decide to do it. And I can read the text, so it's not the end of the world if it stays small. :)

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Android version pls
Good news, I have gotten the game to 'run' on my Pixel 2 XL. Bad news, it's not a fun experience at this time. I need to reconfigure the UI for android, it is insanely frustrating to select choices or even configure the options in game. That is going to take some time just because I am working on Episode 9 as well and, as I said previously, UI programing is not my strong suit. I will keep the topic here informed on how things go.

Last edited:

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
v8.5 now available
-JPGs replaced with WEBPs which has reduced the size of the game by more than half with not much dip in quality
-Fixed Adam/Michael pairing sex scene not working in Episode 8 under some conditions
-Some typos fixed

Reactions: Faceless0ne

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
Dear Mister Mad Docs,

You definitely have tons of imagination, and your storyline could very well be the base point of sci-fi series. I kindly encourage you to pursue your talent and develop this wonderfull story by either: writing a saga, creating a single player game/game story (something like elder scrolls) or why not write a script for a movie. I know i would be a fan and buy your product.

You have great talent for lore and attention for small details that make the difference between mainstream and something special.
I find myself looking for a fap game and ending up with a fantastic story with no fap in my mind. The world you started building here, with some carefull polishing and thorough planning, could end up on shelves rising towards Wheel of Time.

Congrats!

Reactions: drmaddoc47
3.90 star(s) 29 Votes