Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
With the problem being that Nali isn't under your command.

She's part of an entirely different group. You are 1 ship in unknown space, you execute a member of a faction and put your 1 ship at war with them.

You talk about Nali being hot headed when you would have done something equally silly.

You can't follow military regulations because it's not your military.
Also not every Military in existence is the same and don't have to be based off this guys thoughts on how he would run it.

Reactions: Dysphorika

drmaddoc47

Creator of Starship Inanna
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I love the futa content and I know not much people are into futanari, but I was wondering if there might be any future plan's to make the female MC decide to become an futa like example taking an pill that alter's the body given them an male penis or asking the doctor to do an medical procedure since it's in space with advance technology ? Then if those who don't want an futa MC can get an option to stay strictly female during those scene's. As an fan of futa content I was wondering if the thought ever cross your mind drmaddoc47.
I had thought about it, but doing it as a permanent thing would really increase the amount of work I have from that point going forward. That said, a temporary thing could be doable, but not this season.

Slightly on topic, the Fantasy project I'm doing on the side will have three skin tones and three genders possible for the main character, including a Rin style futa option. (The reason is that 'game' is even more of an interactive fiction than Starship Inanna, there's a lot more descriptive text and it's more like a CYOA book with images, albeit a lot fewer images than SI has).

Last edited:

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
With the problem being that Nali isn't under your command.
And? AFAIK HER command authorized that mission too. She risked whole mission for her own believes (!). At time of war it's a severe crime.

Sure, I can't convict her but she will be convicted by her own superiors. And well, we were on battlefield. She can simply "die from bloodloss". You know sometimes strange coincidences are happening and war isn't a place for innocent.

Also not every Military in existence is the same and don't have to be based off this guys thoughts on how he would run it.
Psychology is the same for every country in existence ;) There is ~three degrees of combat capability of your army and if you want best one - your officers should have same specific traits.

P.S. And I will repeat - I have no intention to force dev to do any changes and not requesting anything! (aside from futa tag :p ) Current story is okay for me.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Psychology is the same for every country in existence ;) There is ~three degrees of combat capability of your army and if you want best one - your officers should have same specific traits.
I'm just going to say I disagree and leave it at that. I don't think we would have a productive conversation.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019

P.S. And I will repeat - I have no intention to force dev to do any changes and not requesting anything! (aside from futa tag :p ) Current story is okay for me.
"Every country in existence" but we are talking about a fantasy setting, is dev's universe, so let them have their licenses.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
From somebody relatively new to all this ... this is a great game! It's not overly complicated. The choices have consequences or alter scenarios. The theme is fresh (to me, at least). For me, if you're just starting, this represents the top level of game you're going to find. I'm really glad that I gave this one a shot.

Edit: A note to other newbies ... ignore the pedantic drivel above this. This is a fantasy game. It's not a simulation at a War College.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Starship Inanna [v8.3] [Mad Docs] - Original Size: 2.09GB

Download PC (440MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Version 8.4 is now available:
-fixed gender pronoun issue in Episode 8 for Jane
-fixed John showing up during Jane's intro for Episode 8 for an image on the Aloshan story
-fixed an image call being in dialog in the Aloshan storyline in Episode 8
-changed the executable name to remove spaces so Linux users can just play the game without modification

Reactions: quinfax

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
If anyone is interested, I've started sharing commissions on my twitter: Didn't feel like choking the game topic here with each one as I post them, but I figure some of you might be interested.

badsquirrel

Aug 26, 2019
Version 8.4 is now available:
-fixed gender pronoun issue in Episode 8 for Jane
-fixed John showing up during Jane's intro for Episode 8 for an image on the Aloshan story
-fixed an image call being in dialog in the Aloshan storyline in Episode 8
-changed the executable name to remove spaces so Linux users can just play the game without modification
Couldn't wait to try it out, but after multiple downloads from the SI website and as many extract attempts (both mac and pc versions), kept seeing a message that said the archive was incomplete and there was a problem reading the contents. FWIW, going through with extraction and running it turns up an error, so can't even get the game running. Now waiting for v8.4 update in OP.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Couldn't wait to try it out, but after multiple downloads from the SI website and as many extract attempts (both mac and pc versions), kept seeing a message that said the archive was incomplete and there was a problem reading the contents. FWIW, going through with extraction and running it turns up an error, so can't even get the game running. Now waiting for v8.4 update in OP.
Looking into this now, haven't had any other reports of problems downloading, but trying to replicate now.

[Updated]
I have fully downloaded it fresh from the website, it worked on my windows PC, and on my linux laptop with no extraction errors. I can't explain the error you are receiving at this time. Please DM me and I'll try to help you as much as I can.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Starship Inanna [v8.4] [Mad Docs] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~2.09GB
Download ~376MB
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Starship Inanna [v8.4] [Mad Docs] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~2.09GB
Download ~376MB
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
I'm in love with people like you.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i am just starting this game and which female characters like other females, i would like to know for my choices , i am currently playing a female and i am on episode 3

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Unfortunately I cannot even start the game. I get an uncaught exception... :(
Please DM me with info on where you got the download, and then version and what is happening, and I will try to help out if I can.

i am just starting this game and which female characters like other females, i would like to know for my choices , i am currently playing a female and i am on episode 3
Well, it's not exactly an easy question to answer, as the characters do have some agency in their sexuality. I don't want to give many spoilers for the plot, but through Episode 3, Nikka, Kani, Rachel, Samantha, Irune, Oluna, and Rin (who's not female but some people have trouble with non-binary characters) all will appreciate the female commander (even if the option isn't there yet).

Of course the servants you have available to you will all be happy to please. As you move through more episodes other characters will become available and more one-of characters are planned. Now, whether they remain (or any character remains) in a relationship, could eventually change based on your choices.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes