TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
That could be interesting plot wise for sure, wonder what Kura would think if ze found out.
I really like all the time and effort you put into giving each character a different sex scene and how each interact with another shipmate in the sex scene. I literally spent almost an hour seeing how Ashe reacted to each person lol She slowly opened up more and more and was so close to being a slut.
Irune was my favorite combination. For obvious reasons lol

Reactions: Dysphorika

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Irune was my favorite combination. For obvious reasons lol
Irune is fantastic, I love her character.

I have her and Samantha on my main save. That's the one where I started a relationship with Nikka. My dreams of a game with a lesbian harem are practically here.

I very nearly had her as one of my main picks for all saves but i'm far too vanilla and went with Kani and Cea with Kani being the one I started the relationship path thing with.

Thinking of doing a third with Irune and Rin.

I haven't tried with Ashe yet, I always assumed she was for the guys only which is a huge waste of that tongue. I'd give anything to have a lover IRL with a tongue like that.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Irune is fantastic, I love her character.

I have her and Samantha on my main save. That's the one where I started a relationship with Nikka. My dreams of a game with a lesbian harem are practically here.

I very nearly had her as one of my picks but i'm far too vanilla and went with Kani and Cea with Kani being the one I started the relationship path thing with.
Be honest, you chose Kani because she can put her legs behind her head lol
I'd give anything to have a lover IRL with a tongue like that.
You're making a pretty convincing argument and I must say I agree.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Be honest, you chose Kani because she can put her legs behind her head lol
Kani is one of those characters that manages to be cute and sexy as all hell at the same time.

Her being incredibly flexible may also have played a part in my pick.

Also the tail job in the dream sequence was weirdly hot.

Jun 1, 2017
I don't get it, I'm not getting ANY sex scenes in episode 8. How am I messing this up? Is there a walkthrough anywhere on the internet? I can't find one.

Reactions: Triple OG

drmaddoc47

Creator of Starship Inanna
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I don't get it, I'm not getting ANY sex scenes in episode 8. How am I messing this up? Is there a walkthrough anywhere on the internet? I can't find one.
The sex scenes in episode 8 are only on the Hegemony storyline.

Also the World Anvil page will be up later tonight for Episode 8 to link to from the Gallery.

Reactions: Rythan25

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Well in the end it was quite good game. Aside from futanari surprise :)

Small distortions in logic are tolerable (that's quite nice) and two things that's making me disbelieve the story most are:
1) "ough no, we need energy weapons, they're immune to kinetic!"... Ahem. IRL it's MUCH easier to protect from nuclear blast (we can currently) then from kinetic strike with ~ similar energy (we cannot). But yean, I can live with this - too bad to be engineer nowadays :)
2) There is no officers on board and Alexandra especially incapable captain. They cannot be from real navy of Empire, at best they're semi-military personal from something like corporate security. They're lack subordination (announce without rank?! Ashe behavior in introduction scene?!) and overfilled with humanistic ideas that no real officer with actual battlefield experience would share (Alexandra reactions as whole + especially her reaction on Nali behavior after mission to save blue girl & on resistance needs to purge generically vulnerable front line fighters - it was really hillarious, okay for some kind of science "nerd" and completely not for captain).
But it's again +/- tolerable as there is too few empires remain on Earth now, so most peoples don't know how would behave real officers (their training also psychological indoctrination).

Still - really good game.

P.S. Looked in walkthrough. And for the love of the God first available scene for Ashe is insanely hidden - restricted by previous choices, gender AND your initial "class" O_O

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sex scenes for ep 8 are for those that decided to go the Hegemony route. I think ep 9 is more focused on those that picked the other option.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Well in the end it was quite good game. Aside from futanari surprise :)

Small distortions in logic are tolerable (that's quite nice) and two things that's making me disbelieve the story most are:
1) "ough no, we need energy weapons, they're immune to kinetic!"... Ahem. IRL it's MUCH easier to protect from nuclear blast (we can currently) then from kinetic strike with ~ similar energy (we cannot). But yean, I can live with this - too bad to be engineer nowadays :)
2) There is no officers on board and Alexandra especially incapable captain. They cannot be from real navy of Empire, at best they're semi-military personal from something like corporate security. They're lack subordination (announce without rank?! Ashe behavior in introduction scene?!) and overfilled with humanistic ideas that no real officer with actual battlefield experience would share (Alexandra reactions as whole + especially her reaction on Nali behavior after mission to save blue girl & on resistance needs to purge generically vulnerable front line fighters - it was really hillarious, okay for some kind of science "nerd" and completely not for captain).
But it's again +/- tolerable as there is too few empires remain on Earth now, so most peoples don't know how would behave real officers (their training also psychological indoctrination).

Still - really good game.

P.S. Looked in walkthrough. And for the love of the God first available scene for Ashe is insanely hidden - restricted by previous choices, gender AND your initial "class" O_O
Interesting responses. I appreciate the thoughtfulness here. I personally tend to agree with Alex on things, but I try and keep Nali there as a balance, a bit of cold water on Alex' idealistic flame when it gets to be too much. Obviously this is going to be coming to a head when Nali comes back.

As for the 'military' it is less a 'For the Empress' society and more like a relaxed starfleet, one that has gone a bit soft in the peaceful decades since the revolution swept through, only dealing with bands of raiders and such, nothing like an equal enemy. A lot of things are obviously still very buried behind the scenes in the game, or going on back home. Patrons who have read the Homefront series or played in the tabletop RPG playtests have seen some hints of those details, and those things will be publicly available eventually and of course impact the game itself.

Guess I'm just trying to say, the story isn't over yet, and there's more layers to add and bring in, and thoughtful responses like this help a great deal to make the game better as it grows.

As for the energy weapons vs kinetic, yeah, I realized it eventually but by then it was done already so I had to roll with it.

And finally, Ashe's sex scene... yeah, kinda stopped doing that many conditions after that one. It was not exactly a popular choice I made :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: quinfax

Injector

Jun 11, 2018
do animations look good for example a game "honey select" with a pretty nice animations... its not like u see pictures just changing it? and is there a option to disable "gay"

question before download.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
do animations look good for example a game "honey select" with a pretty nice animations... its not like u see pictures just changing it? and is there a option to disable "gay"

There are no animations, I don't know why the tag is there, we're not to the point of being able to do animation for the game itself as that's going to take more hardware.

As for 'disable the gay' there is no forced sex scene in this game (in fact you often get more story by not doing the sex scenes). There's some male nudity here and there, but it's plot reasons. Just keep in mind there's a futa character who has a scene in Episode 1 that's not well advertised in the script (Tarik Rin being that non-binary character). Just don't pick them when the sex scene comes up and you should be easily avoiding things you don't want to see.

Reactions: Injector

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

No scenes are animated.

Everything can be avoided it's all based on your decisions.

You can pick and choose who you have sex with as long as they are interested. Some women won't sleep with male characters and some with female.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Interesting responses. I appreciate the thoughtfulness here. I personally tend to agree with Alex on things, but I try and keep Nali there as a balance, a bit of cold water on Alex' idealistic flame when it gets to be too much. Obviously this is going to be coming to a head when Nali comes back.
I guess you'd missed completely my point on Nali behavior there - in last mission :)

Nali would be executed or at least passed through court and she would never be taken on any operation under my command. She not only stated that she don't obey me and have own top priorities at begininning on COMBAT operation (in fact after it she would be disarmed and locked down lol), but actually disobeyed commands and initiated combat only for ... what, killing her ex-friends?! not even murderer of her mother or something important but ex-friends?! While they all know about brainwashing machines so it's +/- common practice?!

It's purely suicidal behavior for cover agent (even if she's cannon fodder "brute" type of agent) and completely untolerated in military. She in same time broken subordination as disobeyed orders AND risked whole mission just for her own "sense of justice".

In fact it would be perfectly okay to shot her on sight for that. In any case she will be punished severely, usually by transit into penal battalion.

Last edited:

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I did misunderstand there, apologies. I think about it if it comes up in the future. But I can see where you're coming from, honestly, didn't occur to me when writing it.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
As for the 'military' it is less a 'For the Empress' society and more like a relaxed starfleet, one that has gone a bit soft in the peaceful decades since the revolution swept through, only dealing with bands of raiders and such, nothing like an equal enemy.
Yean, "fake" Empire, I realized that quickly :)
Even in peaceful decades education standards for empire military are a bit different - they're literally based on concept "die but do it", while in non-empire "ordinary" country it will be at best "do or die". I guess you're feeling a difference here :) Discipline will still maintained as generals&admirals would require that cadets would pass through ~ same education they'd passed. Sure senior officers would call themselves by names - but not in presence of lesser officers & privates (or via public intercomms). And so on.

I don't try to push you to change things - as I'd already said your story is on acceptable level for me. At best I hope that you may use this pointers if your heroes would encounter characters from real militaristic empire :)

P.S. And I don't even want to touch a pool with crocodiles about womans in army :) But you have a lifesaver in form of "hey, they're xenos girls!" (y)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nali would be executed or at least passed through court and she would never be taken on any operation under my command.
With the problem being that Nali isn't under your command.

She's part of an entirely different group. You are 1 ship in unknown space, you execute a member of a faction and put your 1 ship at war with them.

You talk about Nali being hot headed when you would have done something equally silly.

You can't follow military regulations because it's not your military.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
I love the futa content and I know not much people are into futanari, but I was wondering if there might be any future plan's to make the female MC decide to become an futa like example taking an pill that alter's the body given them an male penis or asking the doctor to do an medical procedure since it's in space with advance technology ? Then if those who don't want an futa MC can get an option to stay strictly female during those scene's. As an fan of futa content I was wondering if the thought ever cross your mind drmaddoc47.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes