acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Happy to see the new version, but unless I'm missing something, the undercover hegemony mission is far more fleshed out than the alternate path with the scouting mission. The scouting mission also has 0 erotic scenes at this point (unless it was with a char my MC was not involved with I suppose), not that this is a major problem with a novel of this caliber. Just an fyi for anyone playing.

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
drmaddoc47 super minor thing but with the additional male servant the part of the dialogue at the start about there being no hetrosexual males is now inaccurate, this is with a female MC. Specifically: "You can see there are some males but it appears they are strictly homosexual, as such they are closed off from you."

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
So much time beetween updates makes me forget the plot and makes me restart, otherwise I'll get confused, I'll wait untill it's completed. The game is awesome anyhow.

drmaddoc47

Creator of Starship Inanna
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
drmaddoc47 super minor thing but with the additional male servant the part of the dialogue at the start about there being no hetrosexual males is now inaccurate, this is with a female MC. Specifically: "You can see there are some males but it appears they are strictly homosexual, as such they are closed off from you."
Thank you, I'll fix that in 8.2

Reactions: teabaiseach

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Any chance there will be an android version of this in the future? I absolutely love this game and can't wait for updates.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Fixed that for you
According to the last talk with her before she saw the holo thing that upset her, the next cycle is pleasuring each other.

I don't know how long until the sex cycle but might still be a bit of wait for that.

Unless with her being out of commission it skips the pleasure each other cycle and goes to the sex one, that would probably make more sense considering cycles last 2 weeks I think?

I want a starship Inanna sign too
Also wouldn't mind one of those, one with either Cea or Kani would be awesome.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Any chance there will be an android version of this in the future? I absolutely love this game and can't wait for updates.
Perhaps, I know there's an unofficial (and obviously unsupported) Android build out there somewhere, I don't even know when they last updated it, maybe Episode 5? So it's indeed possible. I have intentions of doing one at some point, likely once Season 1 is done I will compress the images and do some resizing to 720p and figure out the interface and such to make it more phone friendly.

Reactions: Beavershot

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
According to the last talk with her before she saw the holo thing that upset her, the next cycle is pleasuring each other.

I don't know how long until the sex cycle but might still be a bit of wait for that.

Unless with her being out of commission it skips the pleasure each other cycle and goes to the sex one, that would probably make more sense considering cycles last 2 weeks I think?

Also wouldn't mind one of those, one with either Cea or Kani would be awesome.
Amerane cycles are not going to be a thing for Nikka anymore, so she's more free to have fun and not be so controlled (when she's ready). That was the feel that one was supposed to get from the cycles, that it was over bearing and controlling, something I don't think I fully got across at times.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Amerane cycles are not going to be a thing for Nikka anymore, so she's more free to have fun and not be so controlled (when she's ready). That was the feel that one was supposed to get from the cycles, that it was over bearing and controlling, something I don't think I fully got across at times.
It came across I just didn't want to assume.

Ashe made it clear she wanted to get over her taboo's and Nikka has been out of sorts since the VR room so was waiting to see how she acted when she got out.

Enough comments were made about the cycles and how they lacked fun for both parties but I didn't know if she would follow Ashe and go straight for what she wanted or it would be a slow build.

She was the first person we met and, based off choices, the first romantic partner that looked like it would build to an actual relationship. Sometimes those can be slower builds due to being more feelings than sex.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I thought tags was only meant for things that was in the game? about the animated tag

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
8.2 is now available.

v8.2
-Fixed Jane being refereed to as he, him, Master, Father, etc. in Episode 8 Hegemony Story
-Fixed Corbin's Episode 1 scene not activating in the gallery
-Fixed Corbin's Episode 2 sex scenes not showing under the Ashe/Sam/Rin path
-Fixed Chole making a surprise appearance with Nikka during Corbin's scene in Episode 2.
-Fixed other small typos

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
I loved my first try with this game :)

Downloaded 8.2 from your side, looked on gallery - all ok. Then gonna into preferences & enter patreon code for Ep4 gallery from this topic > back into gallery & open patreon only Ep4 > looked on three available scenes (?) > decided to return back into gallery and ... CRASH!

P.S. Same situation with Ep5 unlock.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes