Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
There's over 35 sex scenes this time, plus some hard hitting choices depending on your path.
Man I'm a little sad. I didn't get any sexy time in my playthrough. Actually felt really short but I guess I'm missing atleast half the content due to earlier choices. I enjoyed what I did get but I always want more Kani and didn't get any. Great job as always though. The new suits look good.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Man I'm a little sad. I didn't get any sexy time in my playthrough. Actually felt really short but I guess I'm missing atleast half the content due to earlier choices. I enjoyed what I did get but I always want more Kani and didn't get any. Great job as always though. The new suits look good.
I think the sex scenes were more Hegemony based.

Can't argue with a ship harem.

I picked the other guys though. I did originally pick Hegemony until I got to Rachel and she looked all sad.

Curse my soppy nature and missing out on a harem. I wanted to be the filling in a Kani and Cea sandwich.

Reactions: Vainglorious

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Starship Inanna [v8.0] [Mad Docs] - Original Size: 2.09 GB

Download Win (444 MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Where the hell did this come from? I've been on her for a good long while and can't believe I missed it.

Well, let's give it a whirl...

Reactions: brownrice

drmaddoc47

Creator of Starship Inanna
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Next time in Episode 9 Aloshan get the majority of the sex scenes (though they won't be groups most likely).

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
i hope gay its optional
Every sex scene is totally optional, you are never forced into a sex scene, there is always a non-sexual option (and those often have more character stuff or more plot points). I do know people who play this game and have never seen a sex scene, they are here for the story.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Will there be a story line where you can make a choice if the MC stays good, or turns evil? Like instead of working against the Hegemony, what if she/he decides to actually join them and turn the Inana into a space happy harem? Or how about the Hegemony discovering the MC's treachery, and do it themselves? Any possibilities of either scenario?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Will there be a story line where you can make a choice if the MC stays good, or turns evil? Like instead of working against the Hegemony, what if she/he decides to actually join them and turn the Inana into a space happy harem? Or how about the Hegemony discovering the MC's treachery, and do it themselves? Any possibilities of either scenario?
Don't think there is much chance of turning the Inanna into an actual harem and joining the Hegemony properly.

MC isn't really in charge, they are just playing a role. If it looks like the MC is turning she already said what she'd do to him and the crew are loyal to her, the captain that is.

Possible for the Hegemony to do it themselves after discovering treachery but then the MC would be dead so that would be a game over.

It already has 2 branching paths with various things going on in those, i'm not sure if another huge branching path would be worth it considering how much work games take it would put back updates even further.

I suppose they could revisit it at a later date and add in a third branch, like an evil DLC or something.

Reactions: redwind21
May 30, 2017
Spear of Venus Spirit of Venus Queen of the of the land of the rising of the sun
Lady of ladies Goddess of goddesses Queen Inanna The queen of night
anyone listen to Beherit ?

Naturestune

Oct 3, 2017
PEC GALLERY UNLOCKER

Since the Patreon Codes don't all work.

This will unlock all the PEC gallery stuff not the regular gallery stuff.
just put the file in the game folder.
Hi Sorry if this is a weird question but I can't seem to download the file. When I go to click it, it just openes what's in the file. Any chance you could upload it as a zip?

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Last edited:

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Version 8.1 is now out, 8.2 is already being worked on. Should be up tonight / tomorrow.

Reactions: Dysphorika
3.90 star(s) 29 Votes