drmaddoc47

Creator of Starship Inanna
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I loved my first try with this game :)

Downloaded 8.2 from your side, looked on gallery - all ok. Then gonna into preferences & enter patreon code for Ep4 gallery from this topic > back into gallery & open patreon only Ep4 > looked on three available scenes (?) > decided to return back into gallery and ... CRASH!

P.S. Same situation with Ep5 unlock.
I will look into the gallery codes for 8.3

*checked* Yes, this will be fixed in 8.3. When I redid the gallery to account for the need to split Ep2 and Ep8 due to the number of scenes in those episodes I changed those and missed fixing those return buttons in the PEC galleries. All fixed, will go up tomorrow.

Last edited:

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
At this point I'm wishing for a walkthrough so I know how my choices affect my hidden stats. I think there are hidden stats. The harem in this episode feels like it was built on them.

Reactions: Dysphorika

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
At this point I'm wishing for a walkthrough so I know how my choices affect my hidden stats. I think there are hidden stats. The harem in this episode feels like it was built on them.
There's honestly no hidden stats, it's all just if-then branches. The harem options this episode is the same for every player. that said, further scenes with your chosen coupling may be dictated by past choice, but I don't do like 'Nikka_Relationship + 1' anymore (I tried doing that at points, I don't anymore cause it's too complicated).

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
1570074238048.png

on the femcom path. I'll just edit this post for any other pronoun errors I find instead of posting more. I'm on 8.2

edit

1570076344685.png

Last edited:

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
on the femcom path. I'll just edit this post for any other pronoun errors I find instead of posting more. I'm on 8.2

edit
Thank you, thought I had gotten all of those, apparently I just got most of those.

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
This is one of the most awaited games in F95 Zone for me. Every time I see and update, it's literally, drop everything and GET IT! Sci-fi nerd that I am, I love the way the storyline unfolds and it has a lot of replay value.

Reactions: drmaddoc47

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Just a reminder that we also do have the world anvil with descriptions of how to unlock each scene, you can reach it from the 'how do I unlock scenes' text in the upper left in the gallery. (Though Episode 8 is still being finished the rest of them are there.)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Game would be so much better if it didn't constantly preach and tell YOU how you feel instead of letting you choose how you feel about certain choices/decisions. Just a minor annoyance to an otherwise good game. :whistle:

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Game would be so much better if it didn't constantly preach and tell YOU how you feel instead of letting you choose how you feel about certain choices/decisions. Just a minor annoyance to an otherwise good game. :whistle:
It's a bit of a rock and a hard place situation with how many variables do I want to keep track of. Though I will take this annoyance into consideration going forward and try to alleviate that when I can.

• Love
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
8.3 is now available:
-Fixes a bunch of gallery problems (Certain scenes were not unlocking in the gallery, unlocked stuff should work now.)
-Fixes a few more gender mistypes
-Fixes a few more typos
-Fixes not being able to exit a Patreon Exclusive Gallery
-New credits, with new Ensign Tier included (per the recent change to the tiers)

Paradox101

May 12, 2018
Finally episode 8! Time to dive back in. Here's hoping this thing picks back up after a few episodes of mosey let down. I've missed the immersive world and characters something fierce.

Reactions: drmaddoc47

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
It's a bit of a rock and a hard place situation with how many variables do I want to keep track of. Though I will take this annoyance into consideration going forward and try to alleviate that when I can.
Now that that's out of the way is it too early to talk about pregnancy? :sneaky: Knocking up zir just might be the sexiest thing ever.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Now that that's out of the way is it too early to talk about pregnancy? :sneaky: Knocking up zir just might be the sexiest thing ever.
That could be interesting plot wise for sure, wonder what Kura would think if ze found out.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That could be interesting plot wise for sure, wonder what Kura would think if ze found out.
She likes to give I hear, maybe punishment time for the commander.

Although I play female it would be interesting to know if Rin could impregnate a human.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes