Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
drmaddoc47 I've no idea how this has flown under my radar until now, one of the few VNs I've felt any investment in for years; erotic or not. Thank you guys for a great adventure thus far, keep up the great work!

And as much as I respect it, boy did it hurt to realize that both of my favorite characters - Ashe and Alex - weren't going to "bend" and start exploring their sexuality with the female PC. Ashe's reactions to the female PC is charming enough though. Either way, I respect the choice, it's rare to see anything being "denied" the PC in erotic games. Feels oddly refreshing to see characters with autonomy as well.

I guess I'll roll up a second save and give the other characters a run for their money as well!

Reactions: KristopheH

drmaddoc47

Creator of Starship Inanna
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
drmaddoc47 I've no idea how this has flown under my radar until now, one of the few VNs I've felt any investment in for years; erotic or not. Thank you guys for a great adventure thus far, keep up the great work!

And as much as I respect it, boy did it hurt to realize that both of my favorite characters - Ashe and Alex - weren't going to "bend" and start exploring their sexuality with the female PC. Ashe's reactions to the female PC is charming enough though. Either way, I respect the choice, it's rare to see anything being "denied" the PC in erotic games. Feels oddly refreshing to see characters with autonomy as well.

I guess I'll roll up a second save and give the other characters a run for their money as well!
Thank you for the kind words.
They (Ashe/Alex) might have sexual encounters with Jane/other women in Episode 8 based on the path your on. Whether this has them 'bend' and explore long term is dependent on your choices and the situations the characters find themselves in (though any exploration will be done in Season 2 as Episodes 9 and 10 will have few sex scenes).

Reactions: Heresiarch

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018

Final Episode 8 Devstream tonight at 8pm Central US Time (GMT -5). Likely to be a bunch of sex scene images, come by and join the chat. Next week Patreon backers will get to see me start Episode 9 pre-production during the stream next Monday. Episode 8 alpha will be sent out to Patreon Backers later this week.

Reactions: quinfax

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Episode 8 Alpha is now available to Patreon backers:

That is all, light is at the end of the tunnel for Episode 8's production though. (Of course, Episode 9 is right after).

Also, before anyone asks for it, I really do not want unifinished alphas in the wild. There's a lot of missing images and such, it's an alpha.

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
Still, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Episode 8 is when we will finally see consequences based on a choice we made. I personally chose the undercover route so I look forward to exploring it before going back and replaying things based on the other choice.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Still, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Episode 8 is when we will finally see consequences based on a choice we made. I personally chose the undercover route so I look forward to exploring it before going back and replaying things based on the other choice.
Oh don't worry, those choices will come back in Season 2 as well, just not massively different episodes like 8 and 9 are going to be.

Reactions: quinfax

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
Nice to know. I figured that the fight/undercover mission couldn't last forever, but it's nice to know that there will be two full episodes that widely deverge based off of a choice. More good news that you are plotting out season 2.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Episode 8 Beta is now available to Patreon Backers:

Still some missing sex scenes, but there's already like 27 - 30 in the beta, with about another 10 more to go for the Patreon Early Release, and then public release. Already this is the largest episode I have done in terms of content. Took 7 months, for reference, the previous largest episode (Episode 1 actually) took well over a year. Episode 9 is still planned to release this year as it will not be nearly as large, plus I'm working on changing my creative methods to hopefully speed up production.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
E8_Divergence.jpg
Episode 8 Patreon Early Release now available for Patreon backers:

Will you delve into the Hegemony, or take on a scouting mission for the Aloshan?

Aside from Episode 8, and all the baggage and plot and story there have been some changes to previous episodes as well. Corbin Palmer is a young man, 27 years old, who has been retconned in as a heterosexual servant for Jane.

Public release will be next weekend and will also include a new scene gallery layout (Scene Gallery for Episode 8 is not included in the P.E.R.). So look forward to that.

Last edited:

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
Good update, makes me sad i have to wait for episode 9, but looking forward to continuing the story.

The hegemony side of the update is crazy with all the combinations, like shit, and the narrative looks like it could have implications in your approach.

Have to say even with no sexy time, the aloshan story was more interesting, will we finally know what has been kept secret and meet again?

I'd give the episode a rating of 8/10, keep up the good work. Also any word on the codex?

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I'd give the episode a rating of 8/10, keep up the good work. Also any word on the codex?
Thank you for the kind words. *Hopes average is 5 and not 7* :p

As for the codex, if you mean the world anvil, we're going to start making more of that available to Patrons soon-ish. I've been a little too busy with Episode 8 to put a lot of time into it. Working on it :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: aj1 and quinfax

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
E8_Poster.jpg
Episode 8: Divergence is now available for everyone to download.

Will you delve into the Hegemony, or take on a scouting mission for the Aloshan? This episode comprises two full storylines, depending on your choice at the end of Episode 5.

There's over 35 sex scenes this time, plus some hard hitting choices depending on your path. Episode 9 will continue this dual-storyline trend.

This Episode release also finds a new servant available for the Female Commander, retconned and added all the way back in Episode 1 with interactions in all subsequent episodes where other servants had scenes.

Please let us know if you have any problems by creating a ticket at the tech support link:

Alright, enough text. You can find all the download options for the game here:

Enjoy the game, we've already begun working on Episode 9.

The Mad Doctors

K18

Apr 19, 2018
New Episode is here?

drmaddoc47 is there a soundtrack link or a soundcloud to the two songs used in Chloe/Asa scenes in Ep4 & Ep7?

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
New Episode is here?

drmaddoc47 is there a soundtrack link or a soundcloud to the two songs used in Chloe/Asa scenes in Ep4 & Ep7?
I did talk to Omar about doing a sound track, I do not know if he has done one yet. I will bring it up to him right now, see what he can do or tell me.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes