drmaddoc47

Creator of Starship Inanna
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
You what would be good? Other than Male and Female protagonist if this game could have a 'Futa/Trans' protagonist. As I've seen only 1 Trans/Futa char in the whole game so far.
Yeah, I agree. I didn't go in with that in mind though, and it would be a huge deal to go back and add it in for every image it applies for (though, more likely to happen when I redo episodes 1 and 2 eventually than adding in a new player skin color).

The fantasy side project (by nature of being more like an illustrated choose your own adventure book rather than a visual novel) does have three ethnicities and three genders (including herm) so that will be a thing there.

I may add it to SI when I redo episodes 1 and 2, but it's not guaranteed, and I'd have to decide what a herm Commander character even looks like.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Yeah, I agree. I didn't go in with that in mind though, and it would be a huge deal to go back and add it in for every image it applies for (though, more likely to happen when I redo episodes 1 and 2 eventually than adding in a new player skin color).

The fantasy side project (by nature of being more like an illustrated choose your own adventure book rather than a visual novel) does have three ethnicities and three genders (including herm) so that will be a thing there.

I may add it to SI when I redo episodes 1 and 2, but it's not guaranteed, and I'd have to decide what a herm Commander character even looks like.
Maybe in another season? or another game based on SI universe.

May 21, 2017

That i get. But instead of creating an entirely new model for the Herm character you can just modify the existing Female commander model. You can also do it this way, When clicking on the 'Female' option for commander setting next option can be Stay as female or 'Herm commander' giving the existing Female commander model a dick.

Reactions: Dysphorika

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Jane_Nikka_NYE.png
John_Nikka_NYE.png

I hope all of you reading this have had a wonderful end of 2019. If you haven't, I sincerely I hope next year is better. I think we can all try to make it better.

I wanted to do a bit more for this image than I have for the past 30 images over 30 days (for Patreon Backers) and tried some compositing and even learned a few things about iray shaders I didn't know.

I want every one of you to have a Happy New Year, and I will see you all in January with more Starship Inanna and other fun stuff.

~DrMadDoc47

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
version 8.5.7 released
-Fixes picking Adam first in Episode 8 - Hegemony skipping secondary choices and causing Michael/Cea scene to occur when having sex.
-Fixes some typos

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
It does have choices, though. Just because some people don't get the difference between visual novel and kinetic novel.
...feel kinda silly bringing this up but I had never heard of Kinetic Novel before. Interesting, I thought one of the hallmarks of all 'Visual Novels' was choice and that there was no 'other' type of this game style.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
...feel kinda silly bringing this up but I had never heard of Kinetic Novel before. Interesting, I thought one of the hallmarks of all 'Visual Novels' was choice and that there was no 'other' type of this game style.
Here's .

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Here's .
Sounds like a comic book. Feels strange to me to make that be a game and not just a PDF or something. Though I guess it does open up more multimedia capabilities.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
can i also stay a white guy? being the fact that i'm actually a white guy. hence the term ''i'm rubber and you're glue''.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 29 Votes