drmaddoc47

Creator of Starship Inanna
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
v8.6 is now available in the in game updater (site downloads will be uploaded after the Patreon stream tonight has concluded)
-Fixed Ashe/Rin/Sam suddenly becoming Kani/Adam/Rachel in Episode 2 Female (again)
-Fixed servant sex scenes not showing up in Episode 2 if on Kani/Adam/Rachel path
-Fixed an error in episode 2 if you do not have Chole as a servant.
-Changed prologue text slightly
-Changed artwork of K7 to better match other space scenes
-Fixed some typos throughout
-Added typos to fix later /s

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Very fun game so far! Takes a more serious tone in style and story in episode 3 and on. There is a lot of nuisance to the various factions and characters and I particularly love how a lot is implied or hinted at about the structure and history of the Titan Empire that just isn’t reflected on by the main characters but gives us a lot to think about.

......also the fact I named my character Benjamin Sisko made a good game 100% better, just saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: drmaddoc47

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Looks promising...after reading the last 2 pages i have just 2 little questions:
1. Can i play as pure lesbian? (without any must fuck guys/futas)
2. Which species is Futa? (just to avoid them...and i really hope its not the neko or the elves ^^)

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Looks promising...after reading the last 2 pages i have just 2 little questions:
2. Which species is Futa? (just to avoid them...and i really hope its not the neko or the elves ^^)
1.- I think so
2.- What you called elves

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
1. Thx. I dont like Questfucks ^^
2. Shit...well, better then the Neko.
___

Okay Dev, you already earned my respect for making a SciFi Game with rudimentary freedom and individuality...if the story works with similiar choices and results, you made the best game out there O_O

Download finished...
*play*

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
You can be lesbian (in fact that's pretty much the most options)
The only futa in the game is the character with pointed ears and the long ponytail named Tarik Rin. The other characters with pointed ears are clearly female or male.

That all being said, it's still worth to get to know characters even if you're not having sex with them, they all have lore and stuff to say about choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lillen B.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, i am still the Commander...but it is nice to choose who can/should see me as Chef or as Woman...in fact it is much better than in real life ^^

senss

Sep 2, 2019
how much content is there? i see like 50 pages of comments here and it makes me sceptical

Last edited:

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
how much content is there? i see like 50 comments here and it makes me sceptical
Currently there are 8 episodes in the game (we're working on #9), it'll take a few hours to play through once at this point. There's a chunk of replayability (Episode 2's first half varies wildly based on the end to Episode 1, and Episode 8 is basically two different episodes based on a choice made earlier on in Episode 5) and there's other consequences for various choices like who you interact with and such. As for sex scenes, there's well over 100 in this game, but sex scenes are a bonus to the story, not the main focus like many adult games.

Don_Kiwi

Mar 29, 2018
As far as I'm aware a Commander is almost always a Lieutenant Colonel or Colonel, so how the fuck does he serve under a captain?

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
As far as I'm aware a Commander is almost always a Lieutenant Colonel or Colonel, so how the fuck does he serve under a captain?
I think depends of the mission, the same way Shepard received orders from Johnson (at first) or Master Chief received orders from Keyes.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I loosely based off of this:

And Star Trek's ranking systems

In the timeframe of Inanna I went with Crewman > Ensign > Lieutenant > Lieutenant Commander > Commander > Captain > Admiral > Fleet Admiral and then we have the Imperial Council and finally the Empress/Emperor (though they are more political powers and less military powers.) The Council's military division, which is the Fleet Admiral as well as the Jurion Militia's and Inari Expeditionary Service's heads make joint decisions if need be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Not even close to always. Different military branches (and in different countries) have different rank names.

For example, the US Army rank of Captain (O3) is roughly equivalent to US Naval rank of Lieutenant (also O3). US Naval rank of Captain (O6) is roughly equivalent of Army rank of Colonel (also O6).

The Naval rank of Commander (O5) is one rank below a Naval Captain.

As is often (but not always) the case of spaceship-based sci-fi, the rankings here seems follows the navy model instead of army model. Hence we have Admiral Sati > Captain Zal > Commander MC > Lieutenant Commander Armin Hall > Lieutenant Samantha Nidala > Ensign Adam Connelly.

Also, keep in mind the rank of Commander and the role of commander (someone in charge) is not necessarily the same.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Not even close to always. Different military branches (and in different countries) have different rank names.

For example, the US Army rank of Captain (O3) is roughly equivalent to US Naval rank of Lieutenant (also O3). US Naval rank of Captain (O6) is roughly equivalent of Army rank of Colonel (also O6).

The Naval rank of Commander (O5) is one rank below a Naval Captain.

As is often (but not always) the case of spaceship-based sci-fi, the rankings here seems follows the navy model instead of army model. Hence we have Admiral Sati > Captain Zal > Commander MC > Lieutenant Commander Armin Hall > Lieutenant Samantha Nidala > Ensign Adam Connelly.

Also, keep in mind the rank of Commander and the role of commander (someone in charge) is not necessarily the same.
Also... this is fiction and the author is allowed to create an entirely new ranking system if he wants. :)

SapphicSam

Dec 27, 2017
Are there any plans for evil campaign options? Like actually using the serum on the crew in the subterfuge branch? I do understand that it's a lot to add, but I feel like my choices are somewhat limited without a 'renegade' path.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Are there any plans for evil campaign options? Like actually using the serum on the crew in the subterfuge branch? I do understand that it's a lot to add, but I feel like my choices are somewhat limited without a 'renegade' path.
I generally don't like writing the bad guy, the whole thing starts to head into non-consensual stuff and that's not my thing. I understand the critique, but just making the path we're on already takes longer than I'd like without adding a whole third path that I'd not be all that into writing.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, there is no need for a really bad guy route (it would be extra freedom, but it would also lead to much more work since there is no way a real badass path can cross the otheres, it would need its own storyline and end, or you simply add a bad end with a Hegemony Victory with your help, or you, leading the Invasion through the Jumpgate, get killed by Kani after enslaving her Homeworld, etc. for the guys who want to go this path)...but you could use drugs to "bypass" their sexuality and make them all happy available, regardless of your gender or their preferences. Ok, that means a few new Scenes (lesbian and gay for straights, straight for lesbian and gay) but it would only need a few new lines of Story/Text (like "the crew dont need to know about the new spice in their meals, it looks much more convincing for the hegemony if everyone is willing to do the extra work") and a few little changes in flirtdialogues (like "Okay, i wanted to try it since i saw you with *other sexpartner*" or "I never thought it could be attracted to a *MC Gender* but you are fascinating" or anything else to get access to former impossible Sexscenes and later Relationships. It always feels good to open the eyes of "straight" girls, so it should be possible to change their preferences with new experiences ingame too ^^

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Well, there is no need for a really bad guy route (it would be extra freedom, but it would also lead to much more work since there is no way a real badass path can cross the otheres, it would need its own storyline and end, or you simply add a bad end with a Hegemony Victory with your help, or you, leading the Invasion through the Jumpgate, get killed by Kani after enslaving her Homeworld, etc. for the guys who want to go this path)...but you could use drugs to "bypass" their sexuality and make them all happy available, regardless of your gender or their preferences. Ok, that means a few new Scenes (lesbian and gay for straights, straight for lesbian and gay) but it would only need a few new lines of Story/Text (like "the crew dont need to know about the new spice in their meals, it looks much more convincing for the hegemony if everyone is willing to do the extra work") and a few little changes in flirtdialogues (like "Okay, i wanted to try it since i saw you with *other sexpartner*" or "I never thought it could be attracted to a *MC Gender* but you are fascinating" or anything else to get access to former impossible Sexscenes and later Relationships. It always feels good to open the eyes of "straight" girls, so it should be possible to change their preferences with new experiences ingame too ^^
Drugging your crew to force change their sexuality is an evil route, even if they think 'I never thought I could have been attracted...' it's still non-consensual because you are forcing the change, no matter how your couch it, it's non-con. As already established, I don't do non-con stuff.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, Asa claimed to be hetero, but she learned to enjoy it. Just open possibilities ^^

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes