drmaddoc47

Creator of Starship Inanna
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Well, Asa claimed to be hetero, but she learned to enjoy it. Just open possibilities ^^
There's a difference between what someone is and what they say they are. In both cases of a character changing sexuality so far, it has been of their own volition in some way (with Ashe as a hidden desire burried under decades of repression (which may not be real, she doesn't know yet), with Asa as a slip of the tongue, so to speak, belying her repressed feelings). Changing Sam for example, someone who is sure of their sexuality and isn't repressing their feelings, is not something I'm inclined to do at this point.

That said, I'll take the suggestion, I'm not saying no, just that it's kinda unlikely.

Last edited:

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
What should I choose from Science, Engineering or Tactical and have the same question regarding the servant. Playing as a male char (straight if that matters) and my priority is to see the max amount of story events.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
What should I choose from Science, Engineering or Tactical and have the same question regarding the servant. Playing as a male char (straight if that matters) and my priority is to see the max amount of story events.
Well, this doesn't branch out into infinite ends, right now there's two ends (though there's more branching going on in Episode 9). But if you want to get the most sex scenes as a Male, Science is your bet right now (though that's only if you want to get with Ashe (and read the wiki for Episode 3 if that's the case). Servant does not impact your storyline.

Reactions: Yuri L

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Well, this doesn't branch out into infinite ends, right now there's two ends (though there's more branching going on in Episode 9). But if you want to get the most sex scenes as a Male, Science is your bet right now (though that's only if you want to get with Ashe (and read the wiki for Episode 3 if that's the case). Servant does not impact your storyline.
Thanks for the answer, should I also choose Science if the sexual content isn't a priority for me? Want to to see the max amount of story events/scenes.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Thanks for the answer, should I also choose Science if the sexual content isn't a priority for me? Want to to see the max amount of story events/scenes.
Ah, maximum story/scenes will require quite a few playthroughs. Division isn't as important as your plot choices in that case (For instance episode 2 varies wildly based on a choice in episode 1, Episode 7 and 8 (and upcoming 9 and 10) all change drastically based on a choice in episode 5)

Also, every time there's a sex scenes, there's a non-sex scene if you don't want the sex scene. Those generally go more into characters thoughts or histories or a little world building or sometimes a little tiny bit more plot.

Lastly, while division does not have a huge deal to it yet in the plot, in one of the two Episode 9 storylines being worked on, division will be severely changing the flow and characters in the story.

This is a story game first, and an adult game second.

Hope that helps, and isn't to intimidating.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Ah, maximum story/scenes will require quite a few playthroughs. Division isn't as important as your plot choices in that case (For instance episode 2 varies wildly based on a choice in episode 1, Episode 7 and 8 (and upcoming 9 and 10) all change drastically based on a choice in episode 5)

Also, every time there's a sex scenes, there's a non-sex scene if you don't want the sex scene. Those generally go more into characters thoughts or histories or a little world building or sometimes a little tiny bit more plot.

Lastly, while division does not have a huge deal to it yet in the plot, in one of the two Episode 9 storylines being worked on, division will be severely changing the flow and characters in the story.

This is a story game first, and an adult game second.

Hope that helps, and isn't to intimidating.
Thanks again, if anything it sounds even more interesting! Great job on the VN!

Reactions: drmaddoc47

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
..with Ashe having a hidden desire buried under decades of repression..
Wait, really? When I was poking those waters, I got the impression she was deadly serious about her sexuality, so I backed off. I s'pose that's the point in her case, she genuinely does believe she's not interested. Cool :D

Reactions: drmaddoc47

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Wait, really? When I was poking those waters, I got the impression she was deadly serious about her sexuality, so I backed off. I s'pose that's the point in her case, she genuinely does believe she's not interested. Cool :D
Well, you may want to try playing Episode 8 Hegemony as Jane then. Also, love the signature image you got, just noticed it :)

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Well, you may want to try playing Episode 8 Hegemony as Jane then.
Yeah, I gotta give this a replay and try some other stuff, maybe see what Ashe is really about :)

Also, love the signature image you got, just noticed it :)
Oh, thanks! Yeah, it's not perfect, but I kinda dig how it turned out too :giggle:
It's way busier than most other sigs, but there was so much I wanted to fit in there!

*Edit* Btw I hope it's ok, I s'pose I probably should've asked first. I just sorta made it and put it on without any sort of pretext lol

Last edited:

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Mugg no harm done, I love fan work,even if it's a collage (just kinda started the fan channel on our discord, no takers yet)

Reactions: Lillen B.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
How many episodes do you plan to make or is it a work in progress and the final arc isn't yet finalized ?
Well, this season has a few more episodes left, then we'll be moving on to Season 2. There's no definite end yet, and there's more stories to tell (evidenced by the fact we have the short stories back home and the tabletop one-shots regularly coming out / being played)

Nov 17, 2017
Persistence save file with all the scenes unlocked, just throw the extracted file into your saves folder and it should work.
Do you have to rename it a certain way? It didn't pop up as "persistent", and I tried to rename it similar to how the other saves are named but it causes the game to crash.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes