Lavan

Aug 17, 2019
Do you have to rename it a certain way? It didn't pop up as "persistent", and I tried to rename it similar to how the other saves are named but it causes the game to crash.
Inside the Starship-Inanna\game\saves folder you should have a file labeled "persistent", just replace it with this one. Its not technically a save itself, it just keeps track of which events you have unlocked so you can view them in the gallery. You might have to replace it in the appdata location as well, for some reason it saves in 2 locations.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
drmaddoc47's February streaming schedule.

2020|02 Devstream Schedule
Greetings,

Time for more Episode 9 devstreams as things start to ramp up. All devstreams are at 8pm Central US Time (GMT -6). All Devstreams will be recorded, possibly cut down for size, and posted later in the week for Patreon backers (this is due to the content more than anything). The exception there might be the Fantasy devstream but we'll see how that one goes and how the 2/10 one goes.

2/3 - Patreon Devstream

2/8 - Patreon Devstream (Crewman+ Fantasy)

2/10 - Patreon Devstream

2/17 - PUBLIC Devstream

2/24 - Patreon Devstream

drmaddoc47

Creator of Starship Inanna
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
drmaddoc47's February streaming schedule.

2020|02 Devstream Schedule
Greetings,

Time for more Episode 9 devstreams as things start to ramp up. All devstreams are at 8pm Central US Time (GMT -6). All Devstreams will be recorded, possibly cut down for size, and posted later in the week for Patreon backers (this is due to the content more than anything). The exception there might be the Fantasy devstream but we'll see how that one goes and how the 2/10 one goes.

2/3 - Patreon Devstream

2/8 - Patreon Devstream (Crewman+ Fantasy)

2/10 - Patreon Devstream

2/17 - PUBLIC Devstream

2/24 - Patreon Devstream
I knew I forgot something, thanks K18. I'l have to try to remember to post that here each month.

Reactions: K18

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I'm really liking the game (I'm in the middle of Ch.4 atm) but I'm a little thrown off by the "ze, zir,..." when reffering to non binary characters, why not use the gender neutral "they, them, their,..." ?

Reactions: drmaddoc47

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Also, they are not really "neutral", but two genders and two sexes at the same time.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I'm really liking the game (I'm in the middle of Ch.4 atm) but I'm a little thrown off by the "ze, zir,..." when reffering to non binary characters, why not use the gender neutral "they, them, their,..." ?
Long and short is, it's 500 years in the future. So I figured the reality of a whole species like the Jurion, which has 99% of its race being non-binary, would warrant the use of a third pronoun that wasn't as dismissive as they/them being added to the common vernacular (In this case the game is always told in the Terran Universal Language which is a conlang created during the United Earth Empire back when we started having space colonies. It just appears as English in the game :p).

Also, using they/them/their gets confusing at times for me when rewriting or going back over things. It's just easier at a glance to see 'ze' or 'zir' and connect that to a character in the scene than 'them' or 'they'.

Last edited:

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Plot summary needs a fix
"At it's core" should be "At its core"
-
Also your previous reply;
"which has 99% of it's race being " --> its

It's is only used for "it is". Its is something belonging to it.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Plot summary needs a fix
"At it's core" should be "At its core"
-
Also your preciouls reply;
"which has 99% of it's race being " --> its

It's is only used for "it is". Its is something belong to it.

Hope this helps!
Thank you. This is why I need to bring Jamie on as an editor (which is the next Patreon goal). My most numerous bug reports each episode are typos like this. I have to slow my typing a bit it seems. Brain gets ahead of my hands.

Reactions: boundarrio

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Thank you. This is why I need to bring Jamie on as an editor (which is the next Patreon goal). My most numerous bug reports each episode are typos like this. I have to slow my typing a bit it seems. Brain gets ahead of my hands.
Thank you for your reply - it made me notice my heinous typing error in my comment criticising your errors. *Hangs head*

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Mugg no harm done, I love fan work,even if it's a collage (just kinda started the fan channel on our discord, no takers yet)
We can do fan art? I know some devs get precious about their work being copied (particularly when done badly), but then others have been very encouraging.

I've found asset identification to be the hardest thing, but I can see what I can do.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Reactions: drmaddoc47

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
We can do fan art? I know some devs get precious about their work being copied (particularly when done badly), but then others have been very encouraging.

I've found asset identification to be the hardest thing, but I can see what I can do.
I'm all for fan art being posted as long as it follows the rules in the #rules channel which basically is:
NSFW content for the #fan-art channel should not feature bodily fluids/substances other than saliva and/or sexual fluids. If you do an action scene blood is allowed. No gore and obviously no CP.

If you want to join the discord we'd be happy to have you

Reactions: Alley_Cat

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
There is a public devstream tonight at 8pm Central US time (GMT -6) over at

I'll be doing Episode 9 crew scenes for the Aloshan story, and likely some sex scenes.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
We're too sweet and innocent for those.

Hand holding and head pats.
Well, I figure this community is fine with the sex scenes, but I just wanted to make it clear that it wasn't just sex scenes. We do serious story here. Kinda pulpy story, but still story.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't know about particularly games, but I do know in some Indian cultures holding hands is limited only to married couples. Particularly since many diseases there are transmitted by touch.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes