RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There is a public devstream tonight at 8pm Central US time (GMT -6) over at

I'll be doing Episode 9 crew scenes for the Aloshan story, and likely some sex scenes.
More sex is always welcome. :p

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
I'm curious what game would have hand holding as indecent.
It's a line from the The DeLuca Family :)

It's just one character who deems it indecent btw, and that is mostly because of misunderstanding the intent of the action.. if i remember it correctly :unsure:

drmaddoc47

Creator of Starship Inanna
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Just throwing a bunch of commissions you may have missed from my twitter lately (twitter.com/drmaddoc47 is where I post commissions for the public)
Sand_Trap.png Yoga_Nude.png drinks.png Zal_Beach.jpg
and there's a new poster available over on
Nikka_Caress_Preview.png
And of course Episode 9 work continues.
Honestly, it's just a really large episode. We've got 15 crew scenes (just hanging out, relaxing, talking (before the missions of the episode)), and most of those crew also have sex scenes for both Jane and John, plus there's the whole second storyline like Episode 8 had. Episode 8 had 54 sex scenes, Episode 9 had less than 30, but the difference is, Episode 8 had a lot of 'sameness' in it's sex scenes in both environment and dialogue and setup, Episode 9 has different everything for each character you can have sex with, so it's a lot.
This will likely be a larger episode than Episode 8 was in content (which was already the largest), though on a single playthrough it really depends on how many people you talk to (and unlike previous episodes you can talk to everyone with no plot jumping up to force you along, if you like.)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Being able to explore all the dialogue options without rush is nice.

ps: make the crab a stowaway in the ship. :LOL:

Reactions: tremyz

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
If you were ever curious how Nikka and the Commander met, and what was happening on K7 before the game started, now there's an answer thanks to a Patreon backer commission:

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
I'm sorry, this was probably asked, but is the name of starship based on the Mesopotamian goddess of sex and war?

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I'm sorry, this was probably asked, but is the name of starship based on the Mesopotamian goddess of sex and war?
Yep, that's exactly what it was named for. I figured it apt for a ship in an adult game with some sex scenes that goes to a war zone and gets stuck there. There's other ships like the Ashur and the Enki are also named for gods though Inanna is the only one to have quite as much symbolism behind it.

In universe, ships are named by the Admiralty, and they have run the gamut of styles and themes. Sometimes it's famous figures from mythology or historical figures. The Inari, for example, have an IES Drine which is named for a famous Inari philsopher, also they have a few ships named for sects.

Reactions: aj1 and Djoki996

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
I know it might just be me, but I would love a futa start as well as male and female. But that would take too much work I feel, but I love the game though.

Reactions: Dysphorika

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Crewman_plus_II.png Crewman_plus_eyes.png

Dunno if I have ever teased the Crewman+ Exclusive Images from the Patreon before. Figure it might be good to give a periodic glimpse into them since they (unlike commissions) don't get released publicly.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
While we are still a ways from putting animation in the game itself, I have started practicing my animation skills in Daz and releasing one animation a month to my Ensign+ backers. This was the first test animation done and was released in February. Now the second one has gone out to Ensign+ backers but the first one cycles tot he public.
This uses simply aniblocks, I'm more responsible for moving the camera and stuff, not the walking motion of Nikka. The second one I just did is more my own work and I still hope to improve.

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
While we are still a ways from putting animation in the game itself, I have started practicing my animation skills in Daz and releasing one animation a month to my Ensign+ backers. This was the first test animation done and was released in February. Now the second one has gone out to Ensign+ backers but the first one cycles tot he public.
This uses simply aniblocks, I'm more responsible for moving the camera and stuff, not the walking motion of Nikka. The second one I just did is more my own work and I still hope to improve.
Any progress towards animation is a plus in my book. I vote kitty gets 1st full animation love. Hehe.
But hope you guys keep up the great work and you continue to grow. Seen too many worthwhile projects die off to time, life, or lack of funding.

Reactions: drmaddoc47

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Chole_Tester.jpg
Idea came up in the chat during the devstream on Monday of Chole testing Cea's toys, and it ended up getting a bit more like some alternate Cea using Chole to test toys... IDK, it got weird, but it came out well. Tablet is there to record Cea's thoughts and Chole's reactions.
[Larger image and no watermark for Patreon Backers here: ]

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
has been updated to include race and universe history, links to the short fictions, as well as some preliminary information on our Tabletop RPG.

Just thought you'd all like to know, now I am off work continue work on Episode 9.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
has been updated to include race and universe history, links to the short fictions, as well as some preliminary information on our Tabletop RPG.

Just thought you'd all like to know, now I am off work continue work on Episode 9.
I like the codex detailing the races you created and the universe timeline.

I noticed one small typo for "language", in the Abridged History section.
. SS-I-2441CE.PNG

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes