drmaddoc47

Creator of Starship Inanna
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
interesting
There's just a lot of work to be done to fix a lot of the artwork, especially in Episodes 1 and 2. There's the rewrite planned for between Episodes 9 and 10 as well so Starship Inanna will be going through a lot of changes as we finish the season, and of course Season 2 is going to be a whole different beast in terms of story telling.

Reactions: pilgrim2003

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Figured some of you might like the animation test for a couple months ago featuring Kani

Reactions: somebodynobody

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Figured some of you might like the animation test for a couple months ago featuring Kani
Just my 2 cents.

I wasn't sure how many seconds of animation it was, since I am pretty sure it looped at least once in the 35 second clip. I think it was a 5 or 6 second loop 6 or 7 times?

First critique that isn't your fault, twitter, youtube, etc and their compression makes it hard to view in HD to get a good look at details.

Face looks good, ear movement is a nice touch, I can't tell if she is laying down or standing so can't tell if her hair should have some bounce.

The shininess because of the water/oil is fine, maybe a tiny bit much on the refraction since you can see the light bouncing directly off her leg.

Kani seems to have lips that grip, would be nice during the loop to have 2 or 3 different versions of grip, so it isn't exactly repeating each time, mainly I mean taking what you made, 1 with full circular grip all around, 1 with maybe the top portion not coming down as far as the rest, etc.

Only 2 real critiques is that the cum isn't "fluid" and sliding off her slowly or being knocked off via movement, as an aside that cum is a bit on the thick lotion side rather than leaning more realistic (this is neither good nor bad). The other is more of just as a future thing, maybe some vaginal froth for some of the characters.

All in all for this being I am guessing your first real go at this stuff. Good job guys.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Could use a proofreader. A lot of typos and grammatical errors. And around 80% of the use of "it's" is wrong.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
The Patreon changelog ends with 8.5.7, but the download on your site is 8.6 drmaddoc47. So which one am I downloading, and if it's not 8.5.7, do you know where the changelog is?

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Could use a proofreader. A lot of typos and grammatical errors. And around 80% of the use of "it's" is wrong.
Yep, next Patreon goal is animations and bringing on Jamie on full time to help with editing the games code and in-game text.

The Patreon changelog ends with 8.5.7, but the download on your site is 8.6 drmaddoc47. So which one am I downloading, and if it's not 8.5.7, do you know where the changelog is?
Changelog was posted here and on itch.io but because I was mid devstream I forgot to update the Patreon page, and then just completely forgot. Patreon post now updated, thanks for pointing it out.

Reactions: Galgano

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Greetings,

Just wanted to update everyone here, I just answered a comment about this on itch.io but I figured a post here might be a good idea as well.

Episode 9 is still coming, not abandoning anything, nor do I ever see myself doing as such (heck I'malready solidifying plans for Season 2 so we can dovetail things in Season 1's finale).

I've mentioned it before but real life (the pandemic, I have a kid who will be born pretty soon, and I had to pick up a side job because of both those reasons) has reduced the mental energy and hours I have to work on the game, but I'm still working on it and there's light at the end of the tunnel now. This is also one of the largest episodes I've done, so combine that with all the real life things coming up and things just take that much longer.

I'm hoping to have a first alpha sent to Patreon backers in the next 3-5 weeks (unless kiddo decides to surprise us all with an early arrival).

So sorry that things are taking so long, but I hope you can all understand that life gets in the way sometimes, and I think all of us are just trying to navigate this new normal as well.

Stay safe, stay healthy, and I'll have more for you all soon.

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
Greetings,

Just wanted to update everyone here, I just answered a comment about this on itch.io but I figured a post here might be a good idea as well.

Episode 9 is still coming, not abandoning anything, nor do I ever see myself doing as such (heck I'malready solidifying plans for Season 2 so we can dovetail things in Season 1's finale).

I've mentioned it before but real life (the pandemic, I have a kid who will be born pretty soon, and I had to pick up a side job because of both those reasons) has reduced the mental energy and hours I have to work on the game, but I'm still working on it and there's light at the end of the tunnel now. This is also one of the largest episodes I've done, so combine that with all the real life things coming up and things just take that much longer...
I'm glad to hear this game will go on. It's a great story, and a fun time. I know it must be painful with all the iterations of crewmembers, but I will look forward to your next release.

Thanks again, and stay safe!

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
Greetings,

I've mentioned it before but real life (the pandemic, I have a kid who will be born pretty soon, and I had to pick up a side job because of both those reasons) has reduced the mental energy and hours I have to work on the game, but I'm still working on it and there's light at the end of the tunnel now. This is also one of the largest episodes I've done, so combine that with all the real life things coming up and things just take that much longer.

I'm hoping to have a first alpha sent to Patreon backers in the next 3-5 weeks (unless kiddo decides to surprise us all with an early arrival).

So sorry that things are taking so long, but I hope you can all understand that life gets in the way sometimes, and I think all of us are just trying to navigate this new normal as well.

Thank you for the update. Appreciated!
Cheers, mate!!

R0R3

Oct 8, 2017
Greetings,

Thanks for the update, glad to hear you've still got future plans for this project.
Until then, hang in there in these shitty times, and good health to you and your family, especially the incoming new member. :)

Reactions: drmaddoc47

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
Not to be a skeptic, but I've seen posts like this from Devs before, with no follow through. I'll believe it when an update is posted, and not before.

Reactions: Condemned77
3.90 star(s) 29 Votes