HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
Not to be a skeptic, but I've seen posts like this from Devs before, with no follow through. I'll believe it when an update is posted, and not before.

Reactions: Condemned77

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Not to be a skeptic, but I've seen posts like this from Devs before, with no follow through. I'll believe it when an update is posted, and not before.
True. But if you look trought the topic drmaddoc47 dosn't post often and thus far he always delivered.
I follow this story since episode 1, back way before I came here... He's known to be "slow" in development... I mean episode 1 came out in 2016, when my memory dosn't plays tricks on me.

I'll start to worry if there isn't anything in december 2020.

Reactions: drmaddoc47

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
Patron here. Development of episode nine in still going, was talk of an alpha soon but, dev has just had a child in the last week or so, so that impacts things. Also the dev gives updates every week and dev streams practically every monday.

I know being sceptical of devs is normal here, especially seeing all the dropped and milked games but here is someone, slow, yes, alot of issues with daz aswell. But this dev isnt making thousands a month and is trying to create a universe, which is a lot more than 90% of material on here.

I know it's been about a year since episode 8 but there are currently 2 stories and multitude of characters and events to create and account for. Episode 9 is going to be the biggest episode yet.

Xevus97

Sep 6, 2020
Randomly stumbled on this game, and really like it so far. Couple of questions

1) Is there a walkthrough/decision guide somewhere ?
2) How does launching a specific episode works ? I understand there are a lot of choices affecting the plot and scenes. How those are made when you launch Ep 2,3, etc from the menu ?

Reactions: drmaddoc47 and p22

drmaddoc47

Creator of Starship Inanna
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Randomly stumbled on this game, and really like it so far. Couple of questions

1) Is there a walkthrough/decision guide somewhere ?
2) How does launching a specific episode works ? I understand there are a lot of choices affecting the plot and scenes. How those are made when you launch Ep 2,3, etc from the menu ?
Greetings,

1) In the gallery for each episode there's a link to a walkthrough for that episode up on the worldanvil page.

2) When you load an episode from the menu (other than Episode 1) it checks for the most recent Completed autosave from the previous episode and loads that. Most fans seem to organize their save files in the save screen tabs to reflect choices and such for their repeated playthroughs.

Hope that helps.

Xevus97

Sep 6, 2020
Wow, I just realised that you are the developer, thanks :) One more question - female slave characters seems to be pretty classic tropes. Are they straight tropes or I can expect some subversion later ? Asking since I am slow player, and this answer would affect which one i choose for first playthrough.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Wow, I just realised that you are the developer, thanks :) One more question - female slave characters seems to be pretty classic tropes. Are they straight tropes or I can expect some subversion later ? Asking since I am slow player, and this answer would affect which one i choose for first playthrough.
The servants (not slaves, big difference imo) all have their own histories and reasons. Nobody is there to just be a servant with no reason or thought, it's just the path their lives have taken. I do plan on bringing more nuance to the roles as we continue, especially in Season 2, that will subvert some of the tropes.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The servants (not slaves, big difference imo) all have their own histories and reasons. Nobody is there to just be a servant with no reason or thought, it's just the path their lives have taken. I do plan on bringing more nuance to the roles as we continue, especially in Season 2, that will subvert some of the tropes.
Nice. I am quite interested on that.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Female and Adult. Is when both touch their hands through the glass of the chamber where Anaya is
Hmm, can't explain it looking through the code. Is this downloaded from the website and up to date? Just need more information to track down why you may be having an issue. Images and sounds missing can get messy, you may be missing a music or sound file (there's a few around that part of the story) so a redownload should fix it hopefully.

sergiodark666

Apr 12, 2020
Hmm, can't explain it looking through the code. Is this downloaded from the website and up to date? Just need more information to track down why you may be having an issue. Images and sounds missing can get messy, you may be missing a music or sound file (there's a few around that part of the story) so a redownload should fix it hopefully.
I deleted the game, and will download it again to see if it works. Previously, I downloaded the game here on the website

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes