ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Confused me at first but then it dawned on me, gender neutral terms.
Oh. Never heard them before. They sound dumb, but okay. I thought it was a typo. Or some weird alien slang, since they use it even when people are clearly male and/or female. I guess their genders, or the characters involved in a scene, change depending on my gender. Makes sense.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Oh. Never heard them before. They sound dumb, but okay. I thought it was a typo. Or some weird alien slang, since they use it even when people are clearly male and/or female. I guess their genders, or the characters involved in a scene, change depending on my gender. Makes sense.
A lot of people (especially Tumblr feminists) use gender neutral terms like that.

Only reason I know about them is I watched a video with some Australian bloke mocking one of those 3rd wave feminist types for expecting us to remember all these terms they keep coming up with and some of those were similar.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Tumblr feminists
And that explains why I've never heard them. My mind must've just blocked that garbage out.

Only reason I know about them is I watched a video with some Australian bloke mocking one of those 3rd wave feminist types for expecting us to remember all these terms they keep coming up with and some of those were similar.
Yeah, I just Googled it and got hit by, like, two dozen different terms. Fuck that shit. If they're not content with ''he'', ''she'', ''they'' and ''it'' then that's their problem.

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Update is out to fix a few issues.

Episode 4.0.1

Changes/Additions:
~Changed Episode Selection Images and Menu
~Added Tese images so as to not have her go from standing outside to just lying on a bed inside.

Fixes:
~Unlocking Asa's Female sex scene no longer crashes the Episode 4 Gallery.
~Episode 4 Patreon Exclusive Scene no longer crashes in the brothel.
~Masseuse scene in Episode 3 no longer blocked off.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
A lot of people (especially Tumblr feminists) use gender neutral terms like that.

Thanks to your signature, i just found tis game ! Ty again

Reactions: ponyguy

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Could anybody upload a savegame with all scenes?
Or some kind of walkthrough...
For male + the female servants (Asa and Chloe), just select what you want. ie go to their VR suite then select if you want a bj or sex. Pretty easy to get. As for the other scenes its mostly with the female protagonist. Don't know why he even made the patreon special a female only scene.

Reactions: ponyguy

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Male (sex game) privilege, baby.

Reactions: Pagot

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Well, I am quite hooked to this game now. Not only has it several romance option (yeah romance, not just fucking), but it seems to differ in outcome from your actions. Though that I can see only later in the game if that is really true or not, created already some saves to see if its real or just for show. (Romance and Storyline-wise). On the other hand, the Characters seem very well written and each race seems to have a good depth to them. Not only "Hey I got a Tail I am literary a cat-girl, fuck me" (Guess who my favorite char in this game is now :eek:penedeyewink:). And well, there are some funny situations in my eyes that are very good for a laugh, really like the story overall so far.

Its a bit disturbing with the color changes (hair/body) but only the difference in chapters, hope that gets fixed over time. Can't wait for further progress and consider even going Patron to help the producer. But will probably wait for 2-3 updates if the quality stays the same or regresses.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, I agree there.

Going to give it a couple more updates to see what's what and then i'll hop on and back them.

There are a couple I like, it's hard to choose one but i'm guessing we may have to at some point if you go the relationship route. I was a fan of Nikka and Asa until I tried Chloe out. Hoping they open up an actual relationship path with Asa/Chloe and the bloke who's name I can't remember.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Male MC gets scenes with the captain that the female doesn't.
Is that on ep4? Only thing I got with Male MC is Asa/chloe sex scenes and Nikka masturbating scene.

Can't wait for further progress and consider even going Patron to help the producer. But will probably wait for 2-3 updates if the quality stays the same or regresses.
I would suggest donating cause the creator just recently left his part time job to focus on the game.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Is that on ep4? Only thing I got with Male MC is Asa/chloe sex scenes and Nikka masturbating scene.
Ep 3, when you go on shore leave and you have a choice who to spend time with go and see the captain.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
I would suggest donating cause the creator just recently left his part time job to focus on the game.
Thanks for the Info, but I will still wait. I may be a freshman when it comes to Patreon-games but the last time I payed for a game that really got me interested, like this game does now, ended with a slap to the face. Because the story wouldn't be finished since the producer made many mistakes and abandoned the game entirely, save for multiplayer. Sure some may disagree with me that the story was finished, but I see it otherwise with hundreds of loose ends and spoilers that clearly showed that the story is not at its end. Though I hope this game continues I am still wary... hope you can understand that.

Reactions: monroe
3.90 star(s) 29 Votes