acausedeca

Jun 23, 2017
Getting version 4.0.1 now, as soon as D/L finishes, I will U/L to mega and share the link. Hopefully mega's upload speed is better than the p.o.s. d/l speed I'm getting...

edit: 21 minutes of download left. Upload should be much quicker since mega isn't has shitty of a host.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Episode 4.0.1

Changelog:
~Changed Episode Selection Images and Menu
~Added Tese images so as to not have her go from standing outside to just lying on a bed inside.
~Unlocking Asa's Female sex scene no longer crashes the Episode 4 Gallery.
~Episode 4 Patreon Exclusive Scene no longer crashes in the brothel.
~Masseuse scene in Episode 3 no longer blocke

Last edited:

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Dude the fuck happened between Episode 2 and 3, my cute as hell chocolate waifu looks like a lad in a wig and no longer has blue eyes. All the alien girls also look whack, at least the lads look better not thats any consolidation

monroe

Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Dude the fuck happened between Episode 2 and 3, my cute as hell chocolate waifu looks like a lad in a wig and no longer has blue eyes. All the alien girls also look whack, at least the lads look better not thats any consolidation
Are you talking about the catgirl lady or Captain Zal? Zal gives you a bj/hj in ep3 which was a pretty hot scene. Only alien girl I like Ashe. Tese still looks like the only realistic looking alien in the game.

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
All scenes unlocked in gallery(did for personal use, decided to share)

for this to work you have to extract all RPA files (use option 1 of )
Refer for gallery unlock codes.

Note: make a backup of your save files

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
A simple question (sorry if it's stupid) : how can I use the Patreon Code ? (is there an option to activate for ?)

monroe

Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
is there walkthrough included in game download link?
No the creator doesn't include a walkthough guide as a patreon reward. I don't know if someone is going to make one but the ep4 scenes are pretty easy to get.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
So many promising games these days, is this the golden age of erotic fantasy games?

Reactions: DanLong

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Um.. is it just me or are the images broken in Microsoft Edge?

They look like they are broken so I am wondering.

EDIT: Yeah nvm its just Microsoft Edge... it works fine in Google Chrome...

How do I fix this...I fixed it in Chrome by the use of Referer Control Extension but... it doesn't exist for Edge...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 29 Votes