Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Can't get the Ashe scene to work out even with the wiki episodes guid, it seems to have very little margin for error.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
@muttdoggy or @Muff Diver, a little updating is needed here, if you got time. New links to v4.1.5 added, reworked OP a bit. Surplus info taken from blog and Patreon (changelog).
Thread tilte should be e.g. '[VN] [Ren'Py] Starship Inanna [Episode 4] 4.1.5 [Mad Docs]', there are two at least working on the game, and including episode titles too is unnecessary I think.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: If somebody could find newer Patreon codes for future scenes it would be nice.
Edit: Added Patreon codes with description, tyvm @bigbri

Last edited:
Reactions: M3H1 and ponyguy

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
can say that both those codes are wrong, tried multiple times multiple ways and always "unlock code incorrect"

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
can say that both those codes are wrong, tried multiple times multiple ways and always "unlock code incorrect"
They were both taken directly from the scripts. Either you're entering them in the wrong box (ie using the episode 3 gallery code in the episode 4 box) or you're not entering them correctly (ie missing capitalisation/adding a space etc).

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
They were both taken directly from the scripts. Either you're entering them in the wrong box (ie using the episode 3 gallery code in the episode 4 box) or you're not entering them correctly (ie missing capitalisation/adding a space etc).
They aren't wrong, they work fine for me.
granted I got the Andromeda code to work on the Ep3 gallery how the Ep4 scene and gallery ones reject both codes for me typed as such in variations "Andromeda, ANDROMEDA, Theory, THEORY, Inflation, INFLATION, inflation theory, Inflation Theory, InflationTheory, INFLATION THEORY, INFLATIONTHEORY" none have worked

Last edited:

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
granted I got the Andromeda code to work on the Ep3 gallery how the Ep4 and EP 5 ones reject both codes for me typed as such in variations "Andromeda, ANDROMEDA, Theory, THEORY, Inflation, INFLATION, inflation theory, Inflation Theory, InflationTheory, INFLATION THEORY, INFLATIONTHEORY" none have worked
That's because Andromeda is the Episode 3 code. Episode 4 codes are
scene: Pussy Protocol
gallery: Discovery

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thank you, Someone With an answer.
Well, in our defense, we didn't expect someone to be putting the codes in the wrong place considering you are told what code is for what episode.

Episode 4 Scene code=Pussy Protocol
Episode 4 Gallery code=Discovery
Episode 3 Gallery code=Andromeda
Episode 3 Scene code=Inflation Theory
Code is case sensitive

Reactions: Cirro84

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Well, in our defense, we didn't expect someone to be putting the codes in the wrong place considering you are told what code is for what episode.
Well then someone needs to update the OP because it only has "Inflation Theory" there and I dislike having to look through dozens of posts for my answers.

Reactions: ponyguy

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Well then someone needs to update the OP because it only has "Inflation Theory" there and I dislike having to look through dozens of posts for my answers.
We're workin on it, see - pretty much a template to change content asap. ;)

Reactions: ponyguy

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Hey everyone, I don't know if this has already been answered or not but, I just went into preferences and found the update button. Clicked proceed, and it downloaded the update, then installed it to the new version 4.1.5!:extremelyhappy:

If only all the games did that, we could forgo all of the shit posting.;)

Reactions: seden

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Hey everyone, I don't know if this has already been answered or not but, I just went into preferences and found the update button. Clicked proceed, and it downloaded the update, then installed it to the new version 4.1.5!:extremelyhappy:

If only all the games did that, we could forgo all of the shit posting.;)
What is life with out shit posting ?

Jun 1, 2017
Is it just me or is Episode 4 short as hell? I honestly thought it was just a demo of episode 4, because holy shit, almost nothing happens in it. It’s mostly story with little else, when compared to previous episodes.

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Is it just me or is Episode 4 short as hell? ...
As you can see Ep. 4 is at version 4.1.x right now, compare the changelog from OP for updates the devs made with Ep. 3 before. There's hoping we may see more content with a v4.5.x release.
I am not sure, but if that's their system this might be a first release with some content / 'chapters' added later, in the end there is a finished Episode. I hope for it. :)

Network budget cuts
Jerk. XD

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
To be fair, the dev did say some episodes would be shorter than others.

I suppose it just depends on how much story and H content they have planned for that episode without forcing it in for the sake of padding.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes