EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Well I've just played through this and I really like it, it's a different story and engaging dealing with some nice issues. It's a little light on sex scenes but I didn't really mind and they need someone to check their copy/dialogue better as there are multiple instances of missing words, letters and general wrongness. There's a spelling mistake in their age verification splash page which is the first thing you see when you start the game and I'd have thought after 4 chapters that would be sorted... But aside from that it's a good VN and I'll definitely keep an eye on it.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to sex scene, its only with the asian servant its limited, otherwise, it depend on who you choose and when.
Not sure if there is a walktrough, but still, if the game is set up as to track which information are "known" = ...
Theire is not a lot of them, still, quite some.
Since in RL, most of the discovery dont get far, its quite unsuprising if 6/9 are lost later on. Then, the way the game is setup, Im quite curious as to future.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Also, what would be the best way to send bug reports ?
As it is, found quite some (since Ive needed to restart, re read it all, most are basic, some are ambigous etc).
If someone has his email can it be send trough a pm ?
Or, if someone is a patron, Ill post it here as to be then posted there ?

In any case, this develloper is another one who do not care at all as to how the community may contribute. :/
No surprise.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Also, what would be the best way to send bug reports ?
As it is, found quite some (since Ive needed to restart, re read it all, most are basic, some are ambigous etc).
If someone has his email can it be send trough a pm ?
Or, if someone is a patron, Ill post it here as to be then posted there ?
You can contact the developer on his website. He used to have a forum that anyone could join but it no longer works. Now you can use the message feature at the bottom of his Credits page.

Reactions: Cirro84 and seden

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
I might have to play the whole game again at some point before the next update. Right now playing the game update to update, I have completely lost track of what's going on and all of these complicated names and I find myself just skipping through all of the dialogue.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to the name, indeed, Ive made a .txt as to track who is what + ranks and eventual notes. It prove useful when selecting your team for now, otherwise as to future it will have to be seen.

shrek8

Nov 6, 2017
I'm about to start this game up for the first time.
How long is each episode and when you finish one, does it transition to the next?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, albeit there is (or is it corrected now ?) bug somewhere locking access to the 4th episode.
(Not sure where is happen, but it should be related to who you visit on the last time on the outpost).

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
what is the code for episode 3 content?
Episode 3:
The code to access the Patreon exclusive scene is: Inflation Theory

You can enter codes in the preferences screen.
Episode 3 - Gallery Code:
Alright, enter the code in Preferences -> Check/Unlock Content
The Gallery code is: Andromeda

Episode 4:
The code for Episode 4's Patreon Only scene is Pussy Protocol You must delete the Enter Unlock Code text and then enter the code.
The code for this episode is Discovery and you do have to delete the Enter Unlock Code text and then enter it in.

Greetings,

Running a little behind, it's just the holidays and there's family events (and drama) popping up. But Episode 5 is nearly done and ready for testing, just a few more scenes left to do (not all images are going to be done for alpha but around 95% will be in there).

Music and such will not be fully in until Early Release which will likely be the 24th.

Catch you guys soon
DMD47

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
I lost interest in this the moment they "upgraded" the models. It felt off to me for some reason, and the story didn't hold me either even though it's really not half bad.

Reactions: supermanz95

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Anybody got a walkthrough?
Mentioned a few times here in the thread, there is none as of yet iirc. But it's a VN, you cannot miss that much by playing through and making a few choices you get offered - one is e.g. the 'compagnion' you wish to have with you on the trip. ;)

I'd say you save when you got the chance to choose, play on, and can still save again, go back and reload an older state to see if there are any big changes in gameplay (there aren't tbh). If you like continue with that other choice / path, else change back to original path and go on... Please see also posts or for a link to a small wiki with tips, could help you a bit.
In general: you can use the small 'search field' to the right on top, and enter some terms to look for. Tick 'search this thread only' and hit enter, to see if you find sth mentioned here. If you find nth just ask, if sth is unclear to you and you're stuck. Shouldn't happen. Works for other threads on the forum too. ;)

Last but not least - a nice welcome to the forum pyri, have fun staying with us! Enjoy the game! :)

Reactions: rKnight

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well , maybe its just me....
i still like the game, but the characters change is a real turn off to me... i mean , tarik was great before, now she have weird face. same with some others characters...story also turn weird.

Reactions: TripleZ and Justanx
3.90 star(s) 29 Votes