Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
You may be right Gomly, but I guess devs will add up something else to the new plot. If they declare this episode finished it's done. Haven't read about this for now, but remember a post about ep 3 being shorter due to choices they offered (different pc aso.).
Also this new episode is sort of an intro to an unknown area (rescue mission), see my post #123 with included overview. Chances are we get more to see before ep 5 is ready.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Is it just me or is Episode 4 short as hell? I honestly thought it was just a demo of episode 4, because holy shit, almost nothing happens in it. It’s mostly story with little else, when compared to previous episodes.
I agree. The text boxes were getting really long with boring conversations of unimportant details with too many names of people and places that you are not going to remember. And then scene wouldn't change from one click to another as the conversations dragged on. Started to zone out a couple of times.

I checked the asset files and the number of new images has dropped every episode, down from 266 to 224 in the last too episodes. But while Ep 3 had an obvious improvement in image quality over the previous episodes, Ep 4 appeared to have many images that took a step back. My concern is that the developer is getting burned out on rendering the graphics and is padding the story with to much unnecessary dialog.

Really hoping for a better episode 5.

Reactions: Handsome Bread

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's a story based game.

There is no point making a shit ton of renders when they aren't needed to progress the story. That's just making more work for the sake of it.

Jun 1, 2017
It's a story based game.

There is no point making a shit ton of renders when they aren't needed to progress the story. That's just making more work for the sake of it.
You can't argue that its as long as previous episodes, though. Its incredibly short, when compared. We're just stating that.

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
Any walkthrough for this game? I know its pretty straight forward but does my choice accounts for any thing?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
It's a story based game.

I'm happy with the story overall and like that it is more of a story based game than just an h-game. But being more of a story based game requires better writing. Even though the writing is better than most games of this sort, a good writing class could teach the developer to write more concise and compelling dialog.

And also being a Visual Novel, the dev should also have more changes of perspective during the long conversations to keep the scene interesting. That's simply film class 101. And one thing the dev does poorly is show any type of facial reaction to events or comments. That would improve things immensely.

I do believe this is an A+ game, and since the developer quit his day job to work on this full time, he's going to have to do the little things to make it even better to get the attention of the wider public.

Reactions: ponyguy

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
played it through as male and black screened a little way into EP 4 so guessing that end of content on the male path.will play female path at weekend .

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Does anyone have save files for most CG unlocked? or ways to edit the game files that unlocked all scene? please share

Last edited:

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Any walkthrough for this game? I know its pretty straight forward but does my choice accounts for any thing?
There is a little now, it includes an overview on the episodes, characters aso.. Could help you a bit. You may have a slightly different path when you take some options, probably there will be changes mostly in future?
Some have no big changes (first fighting while you investigate planet), just another perspective / location iirc. You end up all together at another spot. I save before just in case, to go back and try another option, and play the route I like the most.

Have not seen any 'no-no' decisions (things I don't want to happen) aside from eg. early 'Game Over' when you decide to not go on the trip ('The crew left for adventure while I stayed home, married, had good life. They came back as heros, I had had the chance too, but my life hadn't been sooo bad either...'). Your fault loser. XD
...episode 4 will it include the previous episodes?
Yep, at the moment it's an 'all-complete' package, but they offer downloads for different OSs. Also mentioned at their blog, check the OP here for link please. :)

Reactions: boingo

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone have save files for most CG unlocked? or ways to edit the game files that unlocked all scene? please share
use Unren
its easy to use, you can find it here by Sam with a quick search

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hmm, played through the whole game and didn't have very many sex opportunities (or real choices for that matter). The story was good but the description should mention that this is mainly a story and sex is a very minor part of the game. There are tons of places where more sexual encounters could have been added. I'm kind of disappointed overall. :(

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
...The story was good but the description should mention that this is mainly a story and sex is a very minor part of the game. There are tons of places where more sexual encounters could have been added. ...
Well, to me it's a classic VN-style game, means story-driven. But you're right, sexy time content can never be enough. Go ask the devs for more of it. Make suggestions they can use and include, they got a blog too.^^

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
Episode 4 4.2 release 20.09.17
PC:

MacOS:

Linux:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 29 Votes