Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
EP5 Scene code: Forward Observer
EP5 Gallery code: Mort Central

Unfortunately it seems like the bonus scene/gallery aren't in the game yet.

There's also a bug with the EP5 gallery, after you unlock the Kani scene, the game will look for a file in the EP4 buttons folder instead of EP5.

Last edited:

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017

1.jpg
Greetings and warm season greetings to you all!
We'd just like to wish every safe and happy holidays at this time of year.
So have fun times with friends and family.
The Mad Doctors

Reactions: botc76

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
The game gives next to no indication on your progress with certain girls which combined with the multitude of choice makes certain paths a frustrating trial-and-error grind.

Last edited:

Rickardur

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label E5_Ziya_Ask_Anaya_F is defined twice, at
File "Ep5.rpyc", line 1683 and
File "Ep5F.rpyc", line 1684.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

Reactions: bas and lodadsaq

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
SI is another one of those games I really appreciate for its ambition but with the last update I'm starting to wonder just if it's heading anywhere. The different events feels like set piece loosely tied together, it's all just getting... weird. Shame really.

Reactions: Orlox

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
SI is another one of those games I really appreciate for its ambition but with the last update I'm starting to wonder just if it's heading anywhere. The different events feels like set piece loosely tied together, it's all just getting... weird. Shame really.
I really feel like the game would benefit from them just fleshing out what's currently in it more instead of continuing the story each update. In the last 2-3 episodes, it feels like reading the protagonist's short recap of the events, like they're trying to rush the main story every update and leaving very little time for player interaction or character development.

Currently, most of the characters feel more like encyclopedias than actual people, since most of the interaction with crew members is them telling the protagonist how hard life was on their home planet or how their species work and not much of anything else. This all makes the story and worldbuilding much harder to care about when every character desperately needs more depth, it's so much easier for great characters to carry a mediocre story than the opposite.

It's unfortunate because the game has a lot of potential but I feel like the devs are spreading themselves way too thin and I'm not sure they're focusing on the right things, but hopefully they can prove me wrong in the long run.

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
Episode 5 Early Release
pc
mac
linux

~Unlocking a Kani scene in Episode 5 crashes the gallery for Episode 5. Error has been fixed and will be in the Patreon Early Release.

Reactions: seden

seden

Aug 22, 2016
The way the game is named is strange, how can it be ep5 if its only bugs corrections ?
Or did I miss something ? As I see its been some time since the last content update (or not, about three weeks ?).

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017

All images delayed to the new year, but I hope it's a good new year

Greetings,
Sorry to say this but all Crewman+ images and all commissions (both for December and backdated ones) will have to be delayed until next year. I've just come down with a terrible stomach flu and can't seem to get the strength to work on images right now, so I'm going to have to take the rest of the week off and recoup.

Episode 6 has already been moving at a good clip, that I can do while lying in bed (yay laptop). So I'll have more on that next week.
I hope everyone of you has an awesome and safe new years celebration and i will catch you in 2018.
DMD47

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Is it me or were ep 1 and 2 at least twice as long as ep 3-5.

pyrinikos

Nov 6, 2017
Mentioned a few times here in the thread, there is none as of yet iirc. But it's a VN, you cannot miss that much by playing through and making a few choices you get offered - one is e.g. the 'compagnion' you wish to have with you on the trip. ;)

I'd say you save when you got the chance to choose, play on, and can still save again, go back and reload an older state to see if there are any big changes in gameplay (there aren't tbh). If you like continue with that other choice / path, else change back to original path and go on... Please see also posts or for a link to a small wiki with tips, could help you a bit.
In general: you can use the small 'search field' to the right on top, and enter some terms to look for. Tick 'search this thread only' and hit enter, to see if you find sth mentioned here. If you find nth just ask, if sth is unclear to you and you're stuck. Shouldn't happen. Works for other threads on the forum too. ;)

Last but not least - a nice welcome to the forum pyri, have fun staying with us! Enjoy the game! :)
Thank's a lot. My best wishes for a Happy New Year

Draxo

Sep 20, 2017
Episode 5 Early Release
pc
mac
linux

~Unlocking a Kani scene in Episode 5 crashes the gallery for Episode 5. Error has been fixed and will be in the Patreon Early Release.
Hey, i was wondering if anything significant was changed from the beta to final release? Im considering if its worth it to download another huge chunk of files

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
Hey, i was wondering if anything significant was changed from the beta to final release? Im considering if its worth it to download another huge chunk of files
Well, the gallery bug was removed to make it accessible again and they added the patron scenes, rest are probably just some picture and text fixes

Jun 22, 2017
Starship Inanna [Episode 5 v5.1] [Mad Docs]

Enjoy! :3

For people without Patron codes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes