Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Been awhile since i played this one. Just wondered where it was going. Last time I played was in the station. Has it progressed since then?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Been awhile since i played this one. Just wondered where it was going. Last time I played was in the station. Has it progressed since then?
Yep and it looks like we're only a couple of updates away from having our very own starship harem.

Reactions: hornyandevil

Beepsheep90

Jan 23, 2018
enjoyed this one but cant figure out how to get the sexy scene with asha at the beach. galery shows there is something there.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Is there a way to fix the family?
I had played version 4.2 and now I started playing v5.1 I chose mother, father, sister, but when the story goes on, it says "your sister is sitting with one of your fathers(?)" and she appears with a guy with a female name by her side...

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Not being racist but wish we could pick skin color i'm white an prefer playing as one for fantasy purpose. I get it would take a lot more time making more than one option.

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
Hello
just a little question ^^
in Genre it is marked * animation * and in Tags it is marked * animated *
I start episode 1 and sex scenes I have only had pictures no animation ....
there are animations in the game or only pictures ?

thank you :)

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Hello

It's been a while since I've played through the game but I don't remember seeing any animations in it.

DisturbedMan

Feb 5, 2018
It's been a while since I've played through the game but I don't remember seeing any animations in it.
Hello

In the gallery, when you will use the codes to open extra content, there is a small video for an " Animation Test" scene.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Not being racist but wish we could pick skin color i'm white an prefer playing as one for fantasy purpose. I get it would take a lot more time making more than one option.
no offense in that..

i myself prefer play as a white person. and honestly, i consider them as not even "black" person as their skin look pretty weird to me, not talking about the morph wich are also pretty weird . specially the woman MC.

Cyrel

Feb 26, 2018
Hey this game looks like there was some thought put into it right off the bat, and I quote from the disclaimer page: "Warning: This game contrains sexually oriented material". Eh, what is "contrains"?

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes