markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hey this game looks like there was some thought put into it right off the bat, and I quote from the disclaimer page: "Warning: This game contrains sexually oriented material". Eh, what is "contrains"?
typo..."contains" but I'm sure you got that:eek:penedeyewink:

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
I saw on the patreon's page that there is an episode 6 alpha, do you guys think it's playable and "findable" out here somewhere ? :)

drmaddoc47

Creator of Starship Inanna
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Greetings,

The Alpha is unfinished, has bugs, and it is missing some images as well as some features. It is not recommended to play with your 'main' save file for testing releases if you do mange to find it online.

Of course I also should say the alpha is also for Patreon backers only who pledge at the $10+ level. However, Episode 6 will be available as soon as we finish testing and so far response has been good from the testers on the content (to quote one of our testers "It is easily the best episode you have put out thus far. Your sex scene writing has improved notably.")

Cheers,
DMD47

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
Greetings,

The Alpha is unfinished, has bugs, and it is missing some images as well as some features. It is not recommended to play with your 'main' save file for testing releases if you do mange to find it online.

Of course I also should say the alpha is also for Patreon backers only who pledge at the $10+ level. However, Episode 6 will be available as soon as we finish testing and so far response has been good from the testers on the content (to quote one of our testers "It is easily the best episode you have put out thus far. Your sex scene writing has improved notably.")

Cheers,
DMD47
Well, looks promising enough ;)

Reactions: drmaddoc47

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Hey this game looks like there was some thought put into it right off the bat, and I quote from the disclaimer page: "Warning: This game contrains sexually oriented material". Eh, what is "contrains"?
I'm only human @Cyrel :) I didn't notice and no tester/player noticed or if they did they didn't tell me.

Reactions: Muff Diver

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Sorry, missed checking F95 the past few days, been busy with work. Episode 6 is about to be released for Patreon Early Access in the next 24 hours, and then it will be publicly released a week later.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Episode 6 Early Release has gone out to Patrons now, so next Sunday we'll put it up on the website for everyone to get it.

Reactions: Cirro84

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Early Access: Starship Inanna 6.0

F6cP65dAcOeNTpHBM0E06h7rBsudoS6poDQqh7MuWslKQzYC6AIaBtf2PRftKPXr.jpg

Windows:
MAC:
Linux:

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Early Access: Starship Inanna 6.0

View attachment 128288

Windows:
MAC:
Linux:
Um, Early Access is Patreon Backers only. It's literally coming out in a week for everyone, if you guys could hold on, that'd be great.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Um, Early Access is Patreon Backers only. It's literally coming out in a week for everyone, if you guys could hold on, that'd be great.
I do really like the game just wish you could pick the race of the MC.

A question about the gallery do you have to see the scene just once to get it to unlock and stay unlocked?

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I do really like the game just wish you could pick the race of the MC.

A question about the gallery do you have to see the scene just once to get it to unlock and stay unlocked?
Race would have been cool but it would have taken too much time to do more than humans.

As for the gallery, once you see a scene it should unlock and stay unlocked.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Race would have been cool but it would have taken too much time to do more than humans.

As for the gallery, once you see a scene it should unlock and stay unlocked.
I mean like Asian, or White!
As for the gallery do you have to play the game a few times to see everything?

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes