• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I used clean my mac app, and it poped up with info that zip contained something dangerous, and when i klicked to fix it it moved to trash. When i moved it back now it does not trigger the scanner anymore. Weird.
Not really weird. Those kind of apps most of the time are a waste of processor cycles and disk space. If there really was a threat, I highly doubt that Cleanmymac would have caught it.

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
From the last update in December.

Let's start with the Visual Novel and with Episode 10:
This is ramping back up again now that the codex implementation is pretty much finished. Writing the 3 different storylines has proven a challenge for me, mostly due to the... shall we say 'self-serving' plotline? I've just been having some difficulty with that particular story beyond a few specific scenes and might bring on another write to help with that one in particular.

I'm introducing a lot of new characters this episode, mostly players for Episode 10-Act 2 and Episode 11 (exceptions would be someone like Quiv, who might be mentioned in earlier episodes when we do some rewrites/touchups).

This episode will have more scenes outside of the Commander's view/presence this time, like Cea meeting with Ashaka on a Hegemony station (bringing back our Hegemony worker wear from Episode 4). Ashaka is a pseudo-new race (Obviously you might have seen Kera on Korina Outpost). We've never delved into them, but we will now, as well as other races that have been on the periphery of the story (mentioned but not really delved into).

Still on the Visual Novel but outside of Episdoe 10:
The rewrite is going well enough. With Episode 1 almost done (just a few scenes left), I'm making some good progress. It's definitely the episode with the most world building to re-work and restructure since it's the first one. Episode 2 and 3, while loaded with things on the Hegemony and Aloshan, are a bit less dense and more plot focused which requires a bit less re-tooling (and in fact are both doing well in terms of progress).

They are working on a bunch of other stuff aswell, but no date yet. Probally a few months still.

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
That's great! Never knew the dev has a Twitch or whatever where he streams :D
do you have the link?
He usually announces his streams on picarto in the discord server, if you go to there's a section for discord, the invite takes you to the devs server

• Red Heart
Reactions: DisturbedMan

DisturbedMan

Feb 5, 2018
He usually announces his streams on picarto in the discord server, if you go to there's a section for discord, the invite takes you to the devs server
Thank you!

Gthat1118

Apr 24, 2021
This game tells a good story in an interesting setting and the graphics look good. The routes are different enough to warrant a replay to test them all out and there are a few plot twists and intriguing questions that make waiting for an update more difficult. I'm surprised it doesn't have a larger following on here.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I noticed that this game has a lot of spelling and grammatical errors as well as inconsistent scene transitions.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes