-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey, so I'm trying to unlock the gallery (version 0.9.1) using the patreon codes and they don't seem to be working at all for me. I'm seeing blue padlocks next to the gallery names in the preferences menu, however whenever I go to the gallery itself, the scenes are still grayed out for me. Any ideas on a fix drmaddoc47 ?
Oh, the irony of, while on a pirate site, asking the developer of a game to provide codes for Patreon-exclusive content, and referring to doing so as a "fix" when it's by game design to be locked without the codes.

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
Oh, the irony of, while on a pirate site, asking the developer of a game to provide codes for Patreon-exclusive content, and referring to doing so as a "fix" when it's by game design to be locked without the codes.
I already support it on Patreon so was asking here in case others have the same issue. Turns out the codes are just for unlocking patreon exclusive scenes and not for the entire gallery unlock itself.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I already support it on Patreon so was asking here in case others have the same issue. Turns out the codes are just for unlocking patreon exclusive scenes and not for the entire gallery unlock itself.
Ah, sorry I misunderstood. FFR, since Mad Docs has posted here many times in this thread, you should be able to find any of his posts here relatively easily. So, if you then want to talk directly to him (or anybody) here, you can hover over their name to the left of their post. When the information for them shows up, click or tap the Start Conversation button. For Patreon-exclusive content, it might be better to use a private chat to ask.

drmaddoc47

Creator of Starship Inanna
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Greetings,
Version 9.2 is now available

-Fixed save file info for one save in Episode 9 Hegemony including [PCFirstName] [PCLastName] in the actual displayed text
-Fixed PC telling the Captain that Chole calls them ‘babe’ or ‘baby’ in Episode 2 interrogation when the PC shut that down in Episode 1.
-Fixed about 100 typos and misspellings in Episode 8 and 9
-Fixed Jane/Armin sex scene leading directly to the meeting next morning, and not the ‘wakeup’ scene with your servant.
-Fixed 2 images of Nikka having clipping
-Added the remaining music for Episode 9
-Added one line of dialog to Ziya in Episode 5

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
any walkthrough available?
Each gallery page has a link in the upper right to that episodes listing on our World Anvil wiki. A free account is needed to get to the sex scene unlock, but that's just because the sex scene unlock info is considered 18+ for World Anvil.

Krabgee

Feb 5, 2019
Could I suggest a "save name" feature so we can sort of "track" the routes we're in (or maybe a feature to do that instead :LOL:)... or maybe it's already in-game and I just haven't found the way to do it?

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Grammar error.

He was complaining about...

In the description. It doesn't need the apostrophy. The guy is an English proofreader so I assume reading "at it is core" was driving him nuts.
I never noticed it in all these years on the Patreon page, it is now fixed there.

• Haha
Reactions: p22 and Avaron1974

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
been trying to extract it for a while, downloaded it a few different times. The images.rpa file is supposedly corrupted for me

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
been trying to extract it for a while, downloaded it a few different times. The images.rpa file is supposedly corrupted for me
From the official site or the mirrors here? (Can't help with the mirror, but I can certainly double check the official site and make sure it's good)

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
From the official site or the mirrors here? (Can't help with the mirror, but I can certainly double check the official site and make sure it's good)
mega link for windows, i ended up using the dl from here and it was fine

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes