lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
The game looks good, I will wait some time if the game is still alive and I will play it with more content

Tipli8

Sep 10, 2023
I would be interested in this, but I'm not. The premise sounds good, but the pictures made me not want it. I guess to do something about this series it would have to be in a different art style. The shows art style isn't the best. It was good for the show, but this is entirely different. I'm just not interested in this project. Not even for free.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
I would be interested in this, but I'm not. The premise sounds good, but the pictures made me not want it. I guess to do something about this series it would have to be in a different art style. The shows art style isn't the best. It was good for the show, but this is entirely different. I'm just not interested in this project. Not even for free.
Then... why, exactly, are you even here, wasting thread space and other people's time to post a comment on a game you're not interested in? Click 'Ignore Thread' and move on. Baka troll.

ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020
Hopefully this one doesn't fade into the ether like most trainers. So, when do we get a flying princess pony head fleshlight?

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes