Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
For Curie's romance, will there be a purely romantic route in place, or do you have to choose to be a sub/dom in order to see her content going forward? I'm not a real big fan of being a sub or a dom in games, and it seems like you can hold off on going full throttle into that dynamic atm. Just wondering if that is a third, neither sub nor dom route, or if there's another reason for that to be in place.
Hey there, yes, dom/sub is fully skippable. When she visits you, you get the option of opening that additional content path or keeping it closed. There will be another chance to start the additional path later on, but all you'll have to do is refuse if you don't want it and it will remain a normal but occasionally kinky relationship.

This is also why we explicitely state in the hint when this choice comes up that they are additional paths. The main relationship is unaffected, you'll just miss on some additional choices in specific situations that are available if you're either sub or dom, which I guess is not really a loss if you're not interested in it at all.

Reactions: Ssato243

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Is there an official or unofficial walkthough showing how to get all routes and scenes?
We do offer an official and up to date walkthrough to our supporters on Patreon. All tiers have access to it. As far as I know nobody decided to create an unofficial one yet.

Reactions: paulzezima99

Whyhellothere

Jun 20, 2017
Game is actually pretty great, and reminds me of my teens when I was playing Bioware games, I'll stick with this for awhile.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Miosha

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Hey there everyone!

New update is out. This one focuses on adding our first seasonal event, the christmas party. It also features a revamp of the Castelli shop.

There was regular feedback that navigation and skipping time in general was tedious, so we took some time to have a look at what could be done here to make the game easier to play. With some code changes, we've allowed fast travel to be used from a lot of new locations, but probably even better, there's now a time skip button in the sidebar. Sleeping even works.

Happy holidays to you all!

Reactions: Turret

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I tried this game out back when it first released and liked it but decided to let it build up some content before jumping back into it. Is the game a casual sandbox where you can take content at your leisure without screwing things up or is it all tied together and you have to follow a walkthrough for optimal gameplay where you don't miss anything important?

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Dev
Will there be any action for a Futa MC to play the sub in the game?
Dom/Sub aren't tied to body types, so yes.

That is already a thing as a matter of fact. As an example, if you chose to be Curie's sub and are under the effects of the temporary futa mod, the scenes already play out correctly.

The content is already designed to fit all body types, so once permanent transformations are there everything will already play out as expected.

I tried this game out back when it first released and liked it but decided to let it build up some content before jumping back into it. Is the game a casual sandbox where you can take content at your leisure without screwing things up or is it all tied together and you have to follow a walkthrough for optimal gameplay where you don't miss anything important?
There's a hint system in the apartment that holds your hand for all main plot points. There's stuff to find by exploring, but generally speaking we don't want this to be a walkthrough mandatory game.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is there supposed to be a bust for the character you're engaging with in the current scene? I don't seem to have one and can't find a setting for it but everyone appears to have a bust in their codex entry... if the game hasn't been coded for it i'll admit to some mild disappointment, it's much more engaging to 'look' at who's talking.

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Is there supposed to be a bust for the character you're engaging with in the current scene? I don't seem to have one and can't find a setting for it but everyone appears to have a bust in their codex entry... if the game hasn't been coded for it i'll admit to some mild disappointment, it's much more engaging to 'look' at who's talking.
This is a feature that has been added quite recently to the game as the art previously didn't exist. Previous content is being updated to add them to scenes but it will take a few patches to have everything up to date. At the moment Day 1 to 3 have them, and a good chunk of content after orientation week.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This is a feature that has been added quite recently to the game as the art previously didn't exist. Previous content is being updated to add them to scenes but it will take a few patches to have everything up to date. At the moment Day 1 to 3 have them, and a good chunk of content after orientation week.
Ah, fair enough then.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is the game on a timer? Like, can i just do as i please every day or does certain shit need to be done by day 29 for a random example? I assume i have to attend classes but there's the main class and the support class, do i need to do both every day or just one? Basically, do i need to be careful of missing a scene or will they all just cycle back at the same time next week?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
My female MC is under the amazon mod transformation and the scene where Curie services you in the arcade, the image shows a be-dicked female, but the text is for cunnilingus, not fellatio.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dom/Sub aren't tied to body types, so yes.

That is already a thing as a matter of fact. As an example, if you chose to be Curie's sub and are under the effects of the temporary futa mod, the scenes already play out correctly.

The content is already designed to fit all body types, so once permanent transformations are there everything will already play out as expected.

There's a hint system in the apartment that holds your hand for all main plot points. There's stuff to find by exploring, but generally speaking we don't want this to be a walkthrough mandatory game.
Dev
I can't find any pictures of Curie with a Male or Futa sub only a strap-on scene with a woman?

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
My female MC is under the amazon mod transformation and the scene where Curie services you in the arcade, the image shows a be-dicked female, but the text is for cunnilingus, not fellatio.
Hey there, I just checked in the game and this is a bug. It will be fixed in the next version, thanks for reporting it!

Dev
I can't find any pictures of Curie with a Male or Futa sub only a strap-on scene with a woman?
I'm not sure if I 100% understood correctly what you mean. If you want more scenes with Curie, what you can do is invite her to your apartment from the intercom, or play the christmas event. These are very easy to access.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Hey there, I just checked in the game and this is a bug. It will be fixed in the next version, thanks for reporting it!

I'm not sure if I 100% understood correctly what you mean. If you want more scenes with Curie, what you can do is invite her to your apartment from the intercom, or play the christmas event. These are very easy to access.
I mean the Pictures do Not show a Male or Futa being Fucked by Curie strap-on. Only Pictures of Females being Fucked by Curie.

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any F main character sub content with M characters? Games with gender choice usually just has the other gender as an afterthought, and if there are predominantly F NPCs leading to just lesbian content.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StarwatchAcademy-0.3.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
I mean the Pictures do Not show a Male or Futa being Fucked by Curie strap-on. Only Pictures of Females being Fucked by Curie.
That doesn't exist yet, so it's normal to not find it.

Is there any F main character sub content with M characters? Games with gender choice usually just has the other gender as an afterthought, and if there are predominantly F NPCs leading to just lesbian content.
As it stands no, but I believe when we get to expanding Edward's story it should fit what you seek.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
Question for the DEv, will the marriage/agreement come in to play down the road with
Valerie, or anyone that we agree to?

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes