Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
(Juni, Stella, Julianne, Valerie):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope all this is possible.
+1 on the bar stuff especially, kinda not happy about the only available event there being about a character I couldn't care less about by default (male "romance" option, or whatever it would be if 1 follows that questline)

Reactions: Ssato243 and J1215

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
(Juni, Stella, Julianne, Valerie):
I hope all this is possible.
Hello there!

1) It is the writer's decision to make Markus seek Fem MC and make Juni seek Male MC & Andro MC. If you want to meet Juni as Fem MC, you can buy the Harmony mod from the clinic to be temporarily androgynous. It will make her available. I'll bring it up to the writer and see if adjustments can be made so they can appear regardless of body type.

2) In regards to Stella, as stated in the patch notes she's fully available only if you chose Fighters as your major at the beginning of the game. Each major will get an exclusive character and thus far the only one we implemented is Stella. The other two majors should receive their exclusive character in one of the upcoming patches.

If you did choose fighters and didn't win the bet during orientation week, there is a catchup/failsafe mechanism. Go to the arcade in the evening of any day and at the bottom you will have a "Join Competition" button. Click on it and you will get the keycard to her room. With the keycard, you can now access her room from the dormitories.

If you chose Cruisers or Battlegroups, you can see her once during orientation but it doesn't go further than that.

3) At the moment there isn't. Later on there will be consequences for cheating but we're not going to implement that until much later, it's very low on the priority list. Right now the only thing you cannot do if you're in a relationship with Julianna is start a relationship with Jaime. The opposite is also true. Everyone else is fair game for the time being, so bang away fellow cadet :)

Valerie is possible and it's also why she offers it. Just remember that in a future patch you will have to deal with the consequences of that choice if you're in a relationship with either Julianna or Jaime.

+1 on the bar stuff especially, kinda not happy about the only available event there being about a character I couldn't care less about by default (male "romance" option, or whatever it would be if 1 follows that questline)
I'll bring it up to the writer and see if adjustments can be made so they can at least appear regardless of body type. Feel free to let him know directly on our discord server, it's the best way to provide feedback directly to him.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Hello there!

1) It is the writer's decision to make Markus seek Fem MC and make Juni seek Male MC & Andro MC. If you want to meet Juni as Fem MC, you can buy the Harmony mod from the clinic to be temporarily androgynous. It will make her available. I'll bring it up to the writer and see if adjustments can be made so they can appear regardless of body type.

2) In regards to Stella, as stated in the patch notes she's fully available only if you chose Fighters as your major at the beginning of the game. Each major will get an exclusive character and thus far the only one we implemented is Stella. The other two majors should receive their exclusive character in one of the upcoming patches.

If you did choose fighters and didn't win the bet during orientation week, there is a catchup/failsafe mechanism. Go to the arcade in the evening of any day and at the bottom you will have a "Join Competition" button. Click on it and you will get the keycard to her room. With the keycard, you can now access her room from the dormitories.

If you chose Cruisers or Battlegroups, you can see her once during orientation but it doesn't go further than that.

3) At the moment there isn't. Later on there will be consequences for cheating but we're not going to implement that until much later, it's very low on the priority list. Right now the only thing you cannot do if you're in a relationship with Julianna is start a relationship with Jaime. The opposite is also true. Everyone else is fair game for the time being, so bang away fellow cadet :)

Valerie is possible and it's also why she offers it. Just remember that in a future patch you will have to deal with the consequences of that choice if you're in a relationship with either Julianna or Jaime.

I'll bring it up to the writer and see if adjustments can be made so they can at least appear regardless of body type. Feel free to let him know directly on our discord server, it's the best way to provide feedback directly to him.
Thanks, might going to do that if your writer doesn't read the thread here, which ofc is perfectly fine. :)

Also thanks for providing a work-around, might do that for the time being, but since using any mod seems to weirdly interact with other characters (and they last 3 days so usually they interfere with timed events) I will admit it would be lovely if your writer would at least consider adding some sorta choice perhaps that basically sets the sexual orientation of the player character and filters dynamic encounters like that, so it's not something that has to be done and implemented individually for multiple NPCs? But of course this is not something that makes your game any less enjoyable overall!

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Thanks, might going to do that if your writer doesn't read the thread here, which ofc is perfectly fine. :)

Also thanks for providing a work-around, might do that for the time being, but since using any mod seems to weirdly interact with other characters (and they last 3 days so usually they interfere with timed events) I will admit it would be lovely if your writer would at least consider adding some sorta choice perhaps that basically sets the sexual orientation of the player character and filters dynamic encounters like that, so it's not something that has to be done and implemented individually for multiple NPCs? But of course this is not something that makes your game any less enjoyable overall!
There shouldn't be any issue anywhere with any body type or temp mod, nor should they interfere with timed event. The only case where we have content gated behind body types is at the nightclub's bar. If you've found something that doesn't work right while under the effects of a temp mod please let me know as that would be a bug.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
There shouldn't be any issue anywhere with any body type or temp mod, nor should they interfere with timed event. The only case where we have content gated behind body types is at the nightclub's bar. If you've found something that doesn't work right while under the effects of a temp mod please let me know as that would be a bug.
I don't mean it technically interferes with it, I meant to say that due to the way characters react to any mod it at least sounds as if there might be repercussions for doing them. That's just me going by what is said in the game though, maybe it's not how things actually work mechanically at the moment?

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
I don't mean it technically interferes with it, I meant to say that due to the way characters react to any mod it at least sounds as if there might be repercussions for doing them. That's just me going by what is said in the game though, maybe it's not how things actually work mechanically at the moment?
If you're talking about the curiosity system (character reactions when they see you transformed), it's purely for flavor and there aren't any consequences tied to it at the moment.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
If you're talking about the curiosity system (character reactions when they see you transformed), it's purely for flavor and there aren't any consequences tied to it at the moment.
Indeed, especially since the thoughts of my character implied it was kind of a bad thing (for some reactions), but alright, in that case I will happily make use of the workaround you provided for the time being! :D

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Hello there!

1) It is the writer's decision to make Markus seek Fem MC and make Juni seek Male MC & Andro MC.
I'll bring it up to the writer and see if adjustments can be made so they can appear regardless of body type.
Hello!
I'll be looking forward to it!

1) If you want to meet Juni as Fem MC, you can buy the Harmony mod from the clinic to be temporarily androgynous. It will make her available.
If I took the MC as a girl (FemMC), then I would like to remain in this image throughout the entire game (without changing) and see that other characters also see her this way all the time. In addition, if change, lose immersion in the chosen image.

Now it’s clear why I didn’t meet Stella. I chose Cruiser. I hope that other majors will also be girls (I am especially interested in Cruiser). It would also be nice to meet Stella, regardless of the chosen training.

It would be nice to be able to choose another girl instead of Maki (for her position).

Last edited:

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Hey there fellow space enjoyers!

New version is out. This one focuses on expanding the story events of the previous patch, most notably the consequences of the hack. One thing of note is the introduction of exotic transformations into the game. If you ever wondered what can happen if you put a catgirl and an alien in the same room, well you'll have the answer.

There is also some new stuff with Curie in regards to starting the Sub/Dom story content, and both Thomas and Edward now have the setup for their narrative arcs.

As the game has visually improved since we started more than a year ago now, I've also updated the preview images in the original post.

I hope you'll have fun with the new version!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StarwatchAcademy-0.3.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Can the MC become a dominate/corrupted monster or monstergirl in this ? That grows in power ? . or ist it just body parts enlarge/shrink ?. I like transformation games along these lines.

After playing a bit of the game, I guess its not going to be that type of game. Ended up choosing Cruisers. now I get to go pew pew :sneaky: (want to captain a battleship tho) Transformations wont matter. I been playing a game called Starsector. so it peaks my interest as a ship catpain.

Last edited:

draz0000

Oct 4, 2018
The password is hashed I think, but you can usually just jump to the scene by putting SugarCube.Engine.play("") in the console. In this case it would be SugarCube.Engine.play("City_Mall_LuxuryShop_Interior")

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Miosha

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Can the MC become a dominate/corrupted monster or monstergirl in this ? That grows in power ? . or ist it just body parts enlarge/shrink ?. I like transformation games along these lines.

After playing a bit of the game, I guess its not going to be that type of game. Ended up choosing Cruisers. now I get to go pew pew :sneaky: (want to captain a battleship tho) Transformations wont matter. I been playing a game called Starsector. so it peaks my interest as a ship catpain.
Yeah unfortunately this game isn't going to be what you seek. In theory later when we expand exotic transformations to be usable permanently, one could argue that you can be a dominating monstergirl, but I think you're looking for something very specific and I don't want to give you any false hope.

What level of support would you give codes to?
All tiers have access to it, including the 2$ one. It's a small thank you to the people willing to support us. My degenerate writer needs to be fed.

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Are there any plans for a proper, permanent futa transformation?
Yes, definitely. We'll most likely start rolling out the permanent transformation content in one of the upcoming patches. Futa more or less already exists as the temporary "Alice" mod if you're originally female, so it's just a matter of setting up the story for the permanent version.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
As fond as I am of the fantasy and science fiction concept of the true futanari type (both primary sexes fully functioning below), so a protag could give just as good as they get, is this going to play havoc at all with the story elements? Like, let's say they are improving relations with the alien allies in a intimate manner - what dictates which bits see the action? Just one or the other keying off of a dominance stat would be kind of lackluster, one would think.

I recall reading that eventually there will be a penalty for playing the field (aw), but what about a silly excuse for the opposite? Like, let's say messing with the biotech work ends up with the absolutely-not-predictable result of the PC turned into a come hither sex bomb with the pheromones cranked up to 11: now everybody is looking at them to potentially build morale or practice team maneuvers, hur hur.

Lastly: does the gym actually do anything at this time?

Pajumbas

Mar 29, 2020
For Curie's romance, will there be a purely romantic route in place, or do you have to choose to be a sub/dom in order to see her content going forward? I'm not a real big fan of being a sub or a dom in games, and it seems like you can hold off on going full throttle into that dynamic atm. Just wondering if that is a third, neither sub nor dom route, or if there's another reason for that to be in place.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes