Jun 13, 2018
See post #1602. Wolfman13 did a VERY nice job with his modifications - - which include the Star Trek Voyager characters. The modifications work as of version 22.

As always, make copies before editing/saving/blending files. Better safe than otherwise, as results can often vary.
Thanks for telling me where to find it. Looks like some interesting events and I can't wait to see them in game. Might not be a Star Trek fan but new events are always good to have.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I've attempted to play this game at least a dozen times, and have never managed to make it past step 1 of the tutorial.

It tells me to build a bar, at least 2 tiles... I drag and drop, and it just ka-cluck sounds, nothing created. Occasionally i get a message about not enough gates... But there are no gates on the construction menu.

I've read through the walkthrough, creators website, this forum, but cannot find anything telling me what I'm doing wrong.

Edit >>> NM... decided to just delete it again, way too complicated.

Last edited:

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I wonder is it ok to make a character
I've attempted to play this game at least a dozen times, and have never managed to make it past step 1 of the tutorial.

It tells me to build a bar, at least 2 tiles... I drag and drop, and it just ka-cluck sounds, nothing created. Occasionally i get a message about not enough gates... But there are no gates on the construction menu.

I've read through the walkthrough, creators website, this forum, but cannot find anything telling me what I'm doing wrong.

Did you create the tiles first? there are specific tiles for specific buildings. For gates you needed to click on the gate tiles first then it will show the relevent buildings, same goes for every building chain, diary brings up milking equipment, hotel/apartments bring up places to live etc.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I wonder is it ok to make a character
I wouldn't, but I don't think anyone would have a problem with a mod that does. There are plenty of Skyrim mods that use armor/character likenesses from actual franchises.

Also, as of 0.23, there's a new tag called [setmorph] that lets you directly tweak face/body sliders, so you can customize characters to look like actual people.

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019

First build area for gate. Then click on the area and build the gate.

Jun 13, 2018
I have a feature idea: to control/be one of the prostitutes. :)
Oh like a mind control implant that the player could trigger from time to time? That could also be used for a punishment for a disobedient slave, like having them be aware of what you are doing but powerless to stop their bodies as you make them do things that hurt them or that they hate.

I would like to see that be put into the game actually.

Reactions: StationmasterDev

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
Oh like a mind control implant that the player could trigger from time to time? That could also be used for a punishment for a disobedient slave, like having them be aware of what you are doing but powerless to stop their bodies as you make them do things that hurt them or that they hate.

I was thinking about "a game within a game". When you have the station done to do play some other roles. But that works too. :)

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018

That's fucking amazing. Can't wait to write out those events.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Which Dungeon Keeper was it that let you enter the mind of your own imps and control them in 1st person?

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
It sort of works like that, but I was just using it for basic mind control. I love the idea of punishing a slave by making them punish another slave.

Reactions: pdpdpd

Nop332

Mar 14, 2019
Can anyone help me fix this? I've downloaded the game from multiple sites, I've tried laucnhing with and without the extreme content mod, I've tried playing on lower settings, I've tried windowed mode, nothing worked. All characters in the station are wearing solid colors and some have misaligned textures. Most have no eyes, and all slaves have no nipples. When the large models are loaded they look a bit better but most clothes still have some clipping issues and the main character has no eyes or nipples. Any help would be appreciated.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Can anyone help me fix this? I've downloaded the game from multiple sites, I've tried laucnhing with and without the extreme content mod, I've tried playing on lower settings, I've tried windowed mode, nothing worked. All characters in the station are wearing solid colors and some have misaligned textures. Most have no eyes, and all slaves have no nipples. When the large models are loaded they look a bit better but most clothes still have some clipping issues and the main character has no eyes or nipples. Any help would be appreciated.
Are you playing 0.22 or 0.23? I remember they fixed a lot of bugs and a lot of the slaves bugs come when you add them clothes or increase a body part size

Nop332

Mar 14, 2019
Are you playing 0.22 or 0.23? I remember they fixed a lot of bugs and a lot of the slaves bugs come when you add them clothes or increase a body part size
Oh wow, there's a new version? That's probably why. I was on 0.22a. I'll look for the 0.23a download and let you know if that fixed it. Thank you.

Nop332

Mar 14, 2019
It looks like 0.23 isn't available publicly yet and is still patreon only. I've seen videos and images of this game working fine on 0.22 without the visual bugs, and I've tried running a fresh install of the game multiple times with no luck.

Reactions: pdpdpd

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Stationmaster 0.23a Links

About a month ago, someone posted a copy of 0.23a on 8 chan. Now it looks like that site is completely dead, I figured I'd repost those links here. All credit to the OP (and StationmasterDev, of course).

Windows :
Mac OS :
Linux :
(Unstable, been told Windows version with Wine is better)

Version 0.23a adds a new tech tree, laboratory, and such. Main patch notes are as follows…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: this is an alpha version, so it may be unstable and buggy. If you want something more stable, you should wait until someone posts the final version of 0.23.

Enjoy! :D

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes