CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
seem like the mac and linux links are switched. just letting you know.
Fixed. Thanks for reporting
Please someone, I'm begging you now, give me a non mega link to download the current version! I've tried three times now to download and every time I get a decryption error. I really want to play this new version but I can't get the download to go through because of this error. So if someone could link me the win version of it on a different download site I would be very grateful.
Check OP.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
i keep getting dick girls from the Events. any fix for that ?
Check to see if your Trans Proportion slider on the Settings screen is not too far to the left. All the way to the right should make that impossible to occur. All the way to the left makes everyone have dick regardless of apparent gender.

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
it was all the way to the right. ... tryed to move it all the way to the left in a new game... now i dont see any dicks, at least not yet...

dont get it. :/

anyway i thing this game is going on the shelf for me for some time.
i seem to have disconnected with the game.

green_vortex

Jun 30, 2018
there is eye bug, they disappear too early on unzoom camera + ft some angles at close view.

+old bug is stil there: when you get new slave from event on planet camera lost focus & slave is shown under floor. after this you can't view slaves until save/load.

Last edited:

jaevulen

Oct 22, 2017
Not sure if these bugs have been reported already but in 0.23 my slaves' faces are sometimes suddenly altered to become super ugly with a giant nose and hanging cheeks. Another bug is I can't seem to buy workers, fuckdolls etc.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
One bug is my dude just wanders over to a random slave bed and never gets out of it. It's really annoying, he's never at his desk.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
One bug is my dude just wanders over to a random slave bed and never gets out of it. It's really annoying, he's never at his desk.
Yea getting that too, normally going on star maps fixes some but not this one...

1. Resolution bug although could be just unity or the way the developer scales or doesn't scale the UI
Sometimes half the text, UI disappear, fixable sometimes by going to star maps, or restart whole game
2. Stuck on bed thing (recent)
3. Rule Assistant
- The none button is ridiculously hard to click due to the UI overlapping i believe (click on the very top of it to get it to work) - Tested on 1080, its not scaling issue.
- My "perfect hoe" rule is always broken, max school move to guide, max guide move to treadmill, max tread to weights, max weights goes to sex training.
even if i put them in school they all tend to wonder off to different parts of the training cycle without being 100 or max. < currently testing this version

Jun 13, 2018
Still can't buy workers, bioreactors, or fuckdolls. Think this is the third update that I've played and still can't buy them. Also when I bought 10 slaves I only got to assign four of them then was booted out to the map. The slave list menu listed them are arena lethal but when I clicked on most of them they were unassigned. I saw most of them because two of them wouldn't let me see their stats or assign them so I ended up selling them.

I also just tested out the raping tourist option and noticed I couldn't cum in them. Even when I the bar was filled for my character I couldn't cum. My only option was to click finished. Not sure if this is a bug or just something not implemented yet, so I'm just pointing it out.

Reactions: Hrada

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Just found out you can get workers/bioreactors/fuckdolls by 'remove' function on a slave on top of the option to sell/free.
I still dont get the function of workers/bioreactors though i know you can get a fuckdoll carrier on brothel...

Also anyone else find it funny that a slave is giving a bj to empty space while the bossman is non stop pounding a slave into a bed lol...

green_vortex

Jun 30, 2018
is there be possible to add in future release button or control to save custom clothes combination? after 30s slave capturing raid it is very boring to give them room uniform thnx
upd: or even better to set up room uniform directly, auto applied to slave assigned to

Last edited:

Anarial

May 9, 2018
is there be possible to add in future release button or control to save custom clothes combination? after 30s slave capturing raid it is very boring to give them room uniform thnx
upd: or even better to set up room uniform directly, auto applied to slave assigned to
Doesn't the rules manager let you do this?

Reactions: Q Who
Aug 26, 2017
Seems like the barbie doll problem still exists unless I missed it in the changelog. Gonna keep having to pass on this game, regardless of how much enjoyment there is with it as a whole. Best of luck to the dev/modders in continuation of support for it.

Reactions: pdpdpd
3.70 star(s) 53 Votes