Jun 13, 2018
Um for some reason my game keeps crashing upon opening. It's the current build that was just posted on here. Anyone else suffering from this or is it just me? Cause if it's just me then it might be a problem on my end.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I like the game build up "strategy" games around this theme are very rare. Of course there are plenty of graphic bugs and some minor things that are annoying but it's playable.

Question: how can I raise my reputation again? I let the game run the whole day in the background and I only got from -10k to -9k any way to let it raise a little bit quicker

Begging: give the station manager the option to auto work with unassigned slaves. One wrong click after you demand tribute and your station explode

Jun 13, 2018
Ok so, I had 157 slaves and misclicked on factory implant. The time it took me to uninstall that implant led to all my slaves getting preg and then a short while later I had 157 slaves giving birth... Let this serve as a warning to all of you, it is not fun vatting or selling 157 slaves in one sitting. Thankfully I was able to use rule assist to remove the implants, but for some reason the remove all option in the surgery implant menu doesn't work.

Reactions: neron86

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I like the game build up "strategy" games around this theme are very rare. Of course there are plenty of graphic bugs and some minor things that are annoying but it's playable.

Question: how can I raise my reputation again? I let the game run the whole day in the background and I only got from -10k to -9k any way to let it raise a little bit quicker

Begging: give the station manager the option to auto work with unassigned slaves. One wrong click after you demand tribute and your station explode
Reputation can be gained through events (be nice and treat people well), tech research that allows propaganda, dont blow up planets as that will fuck you up rep wise, have less fear on you planets.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Reputation can be gained through events (be nice and treat people well), tech research that allows propaganda, dont blow up planets as that will fuck you up rep wise, have less fear on you planets.
I m a very nice system Lord. Let us say the one time with that strange stone don t count. Btw did anything happen after I used it or isn't it implemented
Already have the propaganda tower thingy and my underlings don t fear me... except the one little planet...

green_vortex

Jun 30, 2018
Doesn't the rules manager let you do this?
in theory - yes , but it lacks save rule button , and often filled with random values. so why not add button near EXPORT SLAVE - "create rule from current settings"

and yes - its a most boring and annoying part of development ...
this tiny buttons & shortkeys

Last edited:

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I m a very nice system Lord. Let us say the one time with that strange stone don t count. Btw did anything happen after I used it or isn't it implemented
Already have the propaganda tower thingy and my underlings don t fear me... except the one little planet...
If you want you can cheat by editing the save file manually (pretty simple) since it will still take a long time to recover from -9k reputation, just go to the save file open in text and ctrl +f search using the exact number of your current reputation for a quick find and just delete the negative and ta dah you now have postive 9k reputation. Some unique events require you to have like -10k reputation for the robot collective faction so might want to change it back when the time comes but be warned you will be at war with the collective with no peace option.

Reactions: imp16k4

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
If you want you can cheat by editing the save file manually (pretty simple) since it will still take a long time to recover from -9k reputation, just go to the save file open in text and ctrl +f search using the exact number of your current reputation for a quick find and just delete the negative and ta dah you now have postive 9k reputation. Some unique events require you to have like -10k reputation for the robot collective faction so might want to change it back when the time comes but be warned you will be at war with the collective with no peace option.
Thanks

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated to v0.24a

Reactions: green_vortex

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
Uhh I may be slightly dumb but how do I edit the save file? I've opened the sav file, searched for value of money (38480 in this instance) and I didn't find anything. What am I supposed to do :D

EvilPenguin

Apr 6, 2018
Still can't buy workers, bioreactors, or fuckdolls. Think this is the third update that I've played and still can't buy them. Also when I bought 10 slaves I only got to assign four of them then was booted out to the map. The slave list menu listed them are arena lethal but when I clicked on most of them they were unassigned. I saw most of them because two of them wouldn't let me see their stats or assign them so I ended up selling them.

I also just tested out the raping tourist option and noticed I couldn't cum in them. Even when I the bar was filled for my character I couldn't cum. My only option was to click finished. Not sure if this is a bug or just something not implemented yet, so I'm just pointing it out.

Just found this myself (I skipped tutorial, was setting up some rules and hit 200k and a tutorial pop up and I followed it).
Zoom in the middle black square off your station. It will show you a door witha blue wrench - You can build in there! 4 options to build - bioreactor and factory are the options that let you buy those slaves from the market.

Jun 13, 2018
Just found this myself (I skipped tutorial, was setting up some rules and hit 200k and a tutorial pop up and I followed it).
Zoom in the middle black square off your station. It will show you a door witha blue wrench - You can build in there! 4 options to build - bioreactor and factory are the options that let you buy those slaves from the market.
I have a bioreactor and factory bought. But I can't buy any workers for them and that's the problem. I know how to get them and where they go but as I keep saying when I click on the buttons to buy them in the slave market while having the money to do so I get NOTHING. The game doesn't even take the money for them and give me nothing. Nothing happens when I click any value of workers/bioreactors/fuckdolls when I do or don't have places for them.

Do you see my problem/complaint now?

Also still getting random slaves in limbo in the center area and no matter what I do I can't get rid of them. Not even selling all slaves gets rid of them and the game keeps telling me I have idle slaves when I've got them assigned to areas with so many available furniture for them to use (that they can use) that I need more slaves to fill all the empty spaces! So I'm going out on a limb here and believing that the slaves in limbo (that are unlisted no matter what I do) are the idle ones.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
I have a bioreactor and factory bought. But I can't buy any workers for them and that's the problem. I know how to get them and where they go but as I keep saying when I click on the buttons to buy them in the slave market while having the money to do so I get NOTHING. The game doesn't even take the money for them and give me nothing. Nothing happens when I click any value of workers/bioreactors/fuckdolls when I do or don't have places for them.

Do you see my problem/complaint now?

Also still getting random slaves in limbo in the center area and no matter what I do I can't get rid of them. Not even selling all slaves gets rid of them and the game keeps telling me I have idle slaves when I've got them assigned to areas with so many available furniture for them to use (that they can use) that I need more slaves to fill all the empty spaces! So I'm going out on a limb here and believing that the slaves in limbo (that are unlisted no matter what I do) are the idle ones.
I just bought them in 24.a. I couldn't in 23.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes