pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
Stationmaster 0.23a Links

About a month ago, someone posted a copy of 0.23a on 8 chan. Now it looks like that site is completely dead, I figured I'd repost those links here. All credit to the OP (and StationmasterDev, of course).

Windows :
Mac OS :
Linux :
(Unstable, been told Windows version with Wine is better)

Version 0.23a adds a new tech tree, laboratory, and such. Main patch notes are as follows…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: this is an alpha version, so it may be unstable and buggy. If you want something more stable, you should wait until someone posts the final version of 0.23.

Enjoy! :D
What is the parameter for laboratory research in the save file? I would like to cheat! :)

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Does anyone else have issues where the game would crash when buying multiple slaves at once like x5 or x10?

Jun 13, 2018
Does anyone else have issues where the game would crash when buying multiple slaves at once like x5 or x10?
Haven't had a crash but some times when I open the slave market I get stuck on the screen with no means to get out with the exception of closing the game. Also, I can't buy fuckdolls, bioreactors, or workers at all! I know where to go and how to do it as well as have the money to do so, but when I click on the options to buy any number of them I get nothing. Then there are times when I have to click on event notices a few times to get the game to open them. I hope when the official version of this update comes out it will fix these problems, but until then I just gonna have to deal with them.

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Haven't had a crash but some times when I open the slave market I get stuck on the screen with no means to get out with the exception of closing the game. Also, I can't buy fuckdolls, bioreactors, or workers at all! I know where to go and how to do it as well as have the money to do so, but when I click on the options to buy any number of them I get nothing. Then there are times when I have to click on event notices a few times to get the game to open them. I hope when the official version of this update comes out it will fix these problems, but until then I just gonna have to deal with them.
Yeah, I get the same bug in .23a version. Which is weird, since it was an annoying old bug that was fixed in the .22 version. Although this is probably an "old" alpha and hopefully that particular bug have long since been squashed again, having that old bug resurface when you're buying slaves is VERY annoying, since you now need to save each time you purchase new slaves...

I haven't encountered the other bug you mentioned. Buying workers and Bioreactors works fine for me for some reason. I do get the third bug you mention however. I cant click on anything other that building stuff and checking out which planets I own, nothing else works. Hell, even the menu button isn't working and while pressing ESC still works, it actually lags a fair bit too. Then after a minute or two, the game seems to have loaded some crap in the background and everything goes back to working normally. This usually happens when loading a save and not when you're actually playing, although I does happen occasionally when playing normally too, forcing me to restart the game. And yes, restarting the game is still the best way to handle any sort of bugs and lag this, otherwise great game, unfortunately suffers from. :)

I do like the new system where you need to research stuff. It certainly appeals to my 4x nerve a lot more than just buying upgrades, and it also makes the INT stat a lot more appealing in slaves too. Now if we could get some form of increased speed setting, now that would be great. Not only would it make the game way better, it would also mean way less restarts due to the game still is slowing down to a crawl after playing just 20-30 minutes.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
0.23 was almost entirely bug fixes, and it dealt with most of the stuff you all have reported here (and added substantial optimization).

The good news is that it's going to be the public build in less than a week. If you haven't posted the links by then, I'll do it myself. Patrons are currently on 0.24a, which adds even more bug fixes (as well as the new minor factions). It's unusual for you all to be this far behind. Was it something I said?

Anyway, here are the change logs.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I figured someone else would have by now.
- 23 Final -
Windows :
Mac OS :
Linux :

Now I return to my secret cave where I'm definitely not plotting my eventual world domination. The only real question is what should I name the planet, because the name Earth is so past it's prime?

Jun 13, 2018
I figured someone else would have by now.
- 23 Final -
Windows :
Mac OS :
Linux :

Now I return to my secret cave where I'm definitely not plotting my eventual world domination. The only real question is what should I name the planet, because the name Earth is so past it's prime?
Damn it! My download got an error and now I have to wait till much later to play this version. Can we get more download locations for this game? Like can the game be available to download on Nopy? At least that site doesn't give you a limit of gb to download if you aren't paying them.

Zirnitra

Jun 18, 2017
Damn it! My download got an error and now I have to wait till much later to play this version. Can we get more download locations for this game? Like can the game be available to download on Nopy? At least that site doesn't give you a limit of gb to download if you aren't paying them.
If you use their free download client then the data limit is a lot higher.

Nop332

Mar 14, 2019
Are you playing 0.22 or 0.23? I remember they fixed a lot of bugs and a lot of the slaves bugs come when you add them clothes or increase a body part size
I downloaded 0.23 and the I have the same visual bugs in my screenshots from post #2,220

Can anyone help me with this, please? I've not found a solution to this issue yet and this really ruins my enjoyment of this game.

Things I've tried;
  • Downloading the game from a different site.
  • Running the game as administrator.
  • Selecting different graphics options in the launcher.
  • Playing on 0.23
  • Moving the file location from Program Files to the desktop.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
But I have seen videos and screenshots of the game working as intended, without the visual bugs. Is that just an older version?
Yes the game has changed a lot since then since before there no transformation options furry/futa etc. And even there were still visual bugs anytime you increased the breast size or other bodypart of slaves (clipping etc). Try avoid changing your slaves too much as to not to break them I guess.

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
How does the new research system work? I started a new game and clicked on 'Slave Pod' on the Station Management screen and it now shows 0% and has been for the last 10(realtime) minutes. Is there something else I need to do for research?

edit: Never mind, found it. Need a slave at a workbench in a laboratory.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
If you use their free download client then the data limit is a lot higher.
I sadly don't have a lot of choice but to use the free download client. Also it wasn't the limit that ruined me at first. The decryption or whatever it's called failed first, then my second attempt to download it had me meeting the limit.
If you know away around it (without having to pay as I am currently jobless) please tell me.

Jun 13, 2018
Please someone, I'm begging you now, give me a non mega link to download the current version! I've tried three times now to download and every time I get a decryption error. I really want to play this new version but I can't get the download to go through because of this error. So if someone could link me the win version of it on a different download site I would be very grateful.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes