lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
I cant find out how to raid or use my fleet. How do you do it?
you have to build a suite, and then build a desk in it as well. then u will find the galaxy map at the top left then u can explore

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Yo. Thanks again (and especially to Devvvin for the tome)! It's always good to see people enjoying the game, and it can only be improved by constructive feedback.

A lot of people have commented on the tutorial, and I think an overhaul is a good idea. I'm not sure which patch it will be in (likely not the next one), but it's on the list.
I've fixed the "first captured slave blank" issue on my dev environment, so it will be resolved in the next patch.
The missing placeholder might be the source of some more general complaints about the building being intuitive, but I haven't been able to replicate it yet. Your more specific description might help though.
Changing names is a good idea, and I've added it to the list of polishing features. Not sure what patch that will be included in though.
Same for sorting by acquisition date (for planets too).
Male/herm slaves are... an endeavor. They are definitely on the list, but the amount of retooling is going to make that a pretty big patch, so I'm putting them off until the lower-hanging features are completed.
Moving furniture is not something that's come up before, and I think I'm going to leave it as is for now. It might be useful to know that you can hold shift to build many instances of an object.
Faster zoom is on the list for the next patch. It's been mildly infuriating for a while, but I hadn't gotten around to fixing it.
Catgirl/hybrid surgery is definitely simple enough with the engine, and I might set it up as an implant. I'm torn though, because there are personality modifications wrapped up in the catgirl/etc. characters, and I don't want to make it a purely cosmetic thing.
I'll hopefully be fixing the red eyes in the next patch, but you can work around it for now by turning up the graphics settings on the pre-start screen.

Legionnass

May 17, 2017
forgot to mention this, for some stupid reason every time the switch between station and galaxy map and back occurs the clothing setting gets reset to nude for the slaves despite being set to either latex outfit or underwear. also occasionally the clothing will appear tattered or something like that. it also occurs every time you load the game.

lodadsaq

Donor
Mar 3, 2017
forgot to mention this, for some stupid reason every time the switch between station and galaxy map and back occurs the clothing setting gets reset to nude for the slaves despite being set to either latex outfit or underwear. also occasionally the clothing will appear tattered or something like that. it also occurs every time you load the game.
what vertion are you using just in case this is an old bug, i assume you using .9 as for all the links are

huh, that happened before, but for the hormones, turned out is was 1 number lower i think, than it should have been.

have fun dev :p

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
I love this game!
but I have a lot of bugs (population that disappears and local becomes empty), big lags, is a problem to load the saves. (But all this is maybe because of Unity, my machine often has trouble with, so that big games passes without problem)
but his games are really one of the best I've played, keep going like this!
(sorry for my english, "translate.google")

lodadsaq

Donor
Mar 3, 2017
I love this game!
but I have a lot of bugs (population that disappears and local becomes empty), big lags, is a problem to load the saves. (But all this is maybe because of Unity, my machine often has trouble with, so that big games passes without problem)
but his games are really one of the best I've played, keep going like this!
huh? populations that disappears, are you thinking of tourists? they stay for a bit then fuck off, or u can build some hotel rooms and keep them there for as long as their money lasts, but if its citizens that are disappearing then im not sure.

as for the lags, what exactly have you achieved in your save(s)
-rep
-slaves
-how fancy your shopping areas are, are they just vending machines, cafes, or restaurants?
-and how many viewing panels and fountains do you have in your hallways?

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
huh? populations that disappears, are you thinking of tourists? they stay for a bit then fuck off, or u can build some hotel rooms and keep them there for as long as their money lasts, but if its citizens that are disappearing then im not sure.

as for the lags, what exactly have you achieved in your save(s)
-rep
-slaves
-how fancy your shopping areas are, are they just vending machines, cafes, or restaurants?
-and how many viewing panels and fountains do you have in your hallways?

I mean everyone disappears (citizens, tourist and slaves) there is no one left, the first one loading a save, the second exit the spacemap.

if not to answer your questions:
system lord
slaves: one hundred.
shopping areas, vending machines, cafes, or restaurants? that's it.
viewing panels and fountains: maybe 20 or 30 of each.

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
if you talk about saves where everyone disappears, sorry but when it happens I load the previous one, so I will not be able to find them.
as for lag, I think it's more a matter of hardware than game.
so I think my save is clean, I send it to you anyway?

lodadsaq

Donor
Mar 3, 2017
How to reduce slave's level of fear?
i dont thin there is a way ATMm it has been comented but itl be a lil bit, curent update is gonna be the 4X over haul and the dev has said tehre is gonna be a feature freeze, so nothing else in this upcomming one

but it is on a list, with many, many, mmmaaaaannnnyyyyyy, items on it :p

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Anyways the game is pretty cool. Contrary to most suggestions that I've seen, I'd personally prefer the dev to focus on improving the models & animations rather than add more game mechanics. As a sim-game, I think the mechanics and gameplay are already interesting and that there's a lot to do. But as an adult game, idk the art and scenes leave a lot to be desired. But regardless, the game has way more content than 90% of patreon games, so kudos to the dev.

I've had no problems with performance whatsoever, but sadly I still get the white eyes bug even though I'm on the highest settings. I even checked the game's registry settings and that also says it's set to the highest. I haven't seen any red eyes though, only white.

Reactions: jaevulen

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
@cecesarjunior233

For what exactly?. Even my Post got nearly ignored except from a few nice thanks and this content was "Borrowed" nearly instantly even from 10$ Tier and on the upload time there where only 10 10$ Tiers so 1 of them is low on Morality and without shame ^^

Im not that new to the "Interwebz" but a torrent for different reasons is out of place.

I Really want to help you but i will not upload a torrent and got burnt with it alive. even when this torrent is legal and accepted from DEV.

Can we help you in another thing?

pathfinde6256

Dec 6, 2017
The files that got corrupted are:
E:\Downloads\Stationmaster_09 (1).zip: Erro de soma de verificação em Stationmaster 0.9_Data\resources.assets.resS. O arquivo está corrompido
E:\Downloads\Stationmaster_09 (1).zip: Erro de soma de verificação em Stationmaster 0.9_Data\sharedassets0.assets.resS. O arquivo está corrompido

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes