Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
Wow i really have to say i m kind of impressed how fast and how good the progress of this game is!!! I love you devs!!

just a little question to the community: who else tries to get a princess-only-harem? AND is in favor of alien princessessess? :D

and a question to the devs: are there plans to change the figure-models of the slaves according to their stat-page-animation? like having really big girls being really big on the map, like you did with the hair/skin-color? (oh and en plus why is there no red color for the ranger-cut?)

sry need to dl now, plzplzplz keep up your work

€: something strange happened after seizing the first planet... with an incoming message FEI and after that Pari-or-what-she's-called and Micah too, offered themselves as tribute. Now i would have twelve of each if i didn t sell them.
€2: perhaps there should be a rebalance in how frequent those tributes are incoming. I'm earning as a little stationowner millions in 5 minutes and have nothing done but conquer a lowly crabvulcano with my first bomber...
Oh and the hintboxes (the ones appearing when you press "institute" in the "bodies"-tab) won't disappear after i did institute stuff. reloading fixed that though.

Reactions: whity112

ArthSalem

Jun 3, 2017
By the way,

It would be great to be able to mass implement 'body mods' for the slaves in the brothels or say mass implement lactation hormones for the slaves in the dairy. Cause if you are trying to grow a 'large farm' with all those slaves having those things implemented well.... You're gonna be hurting your fingers by buttonbashing the mouse :coldsweat:

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks for trying out the beta! I'll check out the incoming message issue. For that one, it would help if you could send your logs to throwaway734734@gmail.com.

Figure models on the station view used to change based on their stats back in 0.6, but I had to cut it for memory reasons (it was a massive hog). I hope I can figure out a way to put it back in for the walkabout update (which will allow you to walk around your station and interact with slaves directly), but that's a stretch goal.

It shouldn't be that easy to get faction leader slaves. I'll check into that.

As for the red eyes, I think I have it fixed on my development machine, but will confirm.

Finally, a rules assistant that applies stuff across all slaves is a voting option for 0.11, and neck and neck for most popular (against pregnancy). For now though, all slaves get lactation hormones automatically when assigned to the dairy.

Reactions: Q Who and ArthSalem

Jerzy

May 18, 2017
Thanks for trying out the beta! I'll check out the incoming message issue. For that one, it would help if you could send your logs to throwaway734734@gmail.com.

Figure models on the station view used to change based on their stats back in 0.6, but I had to cut it for memory reasons (it was a massive hog). I hope I can figure out a way to put it back in for the walkabout update (which will allow you to walk around your station and interact with slaves directly), but that's a stretch goal.

It shouldn't be that easy to get faction leader slaves. I'll check into that.

As for the red eyes, I think I have it fixed on my development machine, but will confirm.

Finally, a rules assistant that applies stuff across all slaves is a voting option for 0.11, and neck and neck for most popular (against pregnancy). For now though, all slaves get lactation hormones automatically when assigned to the dairy.
Used an old save from 0.8 if it matters for the red eyes. Still great game :cool:

Eheh... closed the game and started again and now the eyes are normal:coldsweat:

nonthisnot

Dec 26, 2017
Don't know if I should play, is it some grindy ass game like "superpowered"? or is it like "DoD" in regards of the grindy-ness?
Cant be bothered to play it if it's really grindy or hard to get into.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
it s neither nor dude, just stationbluilding related. But even that you can somehow mostly ignore ... not that there is much game left then^^

Reactions: DBOO

Ikegamo

Mar 20, 2017
What'd I say? A knock in the park. The new updates are doing wonders for this game, find myself having tons of fun building immense stations every new update.

This keeps getting better and better. Awesome work!

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Got to say, this game is shaping up to be VERY good. Also the updates being so frequent is a very welcome change of pace.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I hate to say it, but right now it is unplayable for me. 30 percent of the time, or more, the message leads to the room of no escape. What is added looks good, so I know this is just a glitch. I am not sure how easy it will be to patch, or update, I will play to see the rest of the update, but my message board will have to be ignored. Maybe in future you can add an option to ignore things like this message. That way, if a new addition has a problem, you can take no action, like the slave is sleeping notifacation. So if buggie you can skip it until it is sorted out. You have improved your game so much in the short time it has been available. I have seen other games, do only marginal improvements, over 6 months or more. have tons of ideas, you must have far more, because you have a team giving you ideas. I can look forward to , either improvements, or new content, in a weeks or two. not a month or two, or longer. Thanks for such an entertaining game

Reactions: wolfwelp

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
I hate to say it, but right now it is unplayable for me. 30 percent of the time, or more, the message leads to the room of no escape. What is added looks good, so I know this is just a glitch. I am not sure how easy it will be to patch, or update, I will play to see the rest of the update, but my message board will have to be ignored. Maybe in future you can add an option to ignore things like this message. That way, if a new addition has a problem, you can take no action, like the slave is sleeping notifacation. So if buggie you can skip it until it is sorted out. You have improved your game so much in the short time it has been available. I have seen other games, do only marginal improvements, over 6 months or more. have tons of ideas, you must have far more, because you have a team giving you ideas. I can look forward to , either improvements, or new content, in a weeks or two. not a month or two, or longer. Thanks for such an entertaining game
for me is the same her pls fix it thankies and have a nice time all

Knistermister

Jun 22, 2017
Game with great potential.

Noticed some bugs which i am free to report:
bug that if you get the hover over information in the planet add-on buy options, these stay on screen when you activate/buy the choosen add-on. Loading and changing screens changes nothing, you have to go back to the main menu an then reload the game.

The room of no Return has already be mentioned.

I also got spammed with events giving me slaves form the other factions with the information got this slave after a long war. Well i didnt fight the factions yet. Also one slave was delivered two times. But both slaves in the slaves list point to the same slave since the surgery etc options are the same after changing one of the slaves.

Also lot of events where others? (not clarified who) want to curry favor ( giving money). Seems a bit often.

Appointed clothes (seen with slaves clothes) are lost, slave is naked again.

Some times when building the station annd i want to delete a furniture (can they be moved?) a lot of other stuff in the surrounding filked is deleted too.

As for features:
It would be great if you could change the loudness for the effects only ( The horrible *ding* when building the station).

Is it planned that the salves have different nipples? bigger smaller, growing with longer lactation?

Will breast/nipples grow when lactating and not milked often enough over time?

Enough for now else i would'nt find an end.

Keep up the good work.

Edit: Hmm decided to throw a little money at the game. Will stay a patreon-follower at least for a while to see where it goes. At least the potential is worth some bucks not to mention the way it developed the last few updates.

Reactions: Nevner

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Would be good if the characters didnt teleport around. Looks and feels terrible atm. Lack of proper tutorial is not helping.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Lots of good stuff here. Thanks for the bug reports!

The stuck tooltips are fixed in my dev version, and will be deployed with the rest of 0.10 this weekend.
Room of no return is my highest priority ATM, and should be fixed in the update this weekend.
Still balancing factions, and will likely reduce their event frequency in general (both tribute and attacks). The duplicate slave thing is a bug (they are faction leaders that are supposed to be much harder to get), and I think I've fixed it in my development version.
I haven't seen the deletion bug myself, but I have a hypothesis. Will keep an eye out for it.
The save bug on slave clothing is on my list for 0.10 as well.

On the features side:
FX volume is on my UI polish list. Not sure when I'll get to it though (maybe the mystery box).
Nipple variation is a part of the new shader voting option, but hasn't been picked yet.
Breasts don't "inflate" with milk, just grow as the lactation percentage increases.

New tutorial is on the to-do list. Pathfinding too, though it will likely get rolled into the stretch goal that will let you walk around the station.

Reactions: wolfwelp

mikeark

Aug 26, 2017
Maybe some minor bug, after you have conquered all planets in the main system of an enemy fraction and you captured their leader, the obediance of the leader starts with 0 and it seems it can't be raised. Maybe it's tied to the fraction loyality and since you're at war with the fraction it's 0 and can't be changed even if the faction is beaten and isn't in the diplomacy menu anymore.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes