StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
On the faction leader thing, their obedience can't raise until you trigger their unique event, which will both break them and give you a unique station upgrade.

As for the 64 bit, the memory requirements are currently too high for it to work on 32 bit systems, and a small enough minority of players have 32 bit systems that I can't justify the insane amount of time it would take to maybe get it working. Sorry.

Reactions: wolfwelp

Flemmard

Feb 22, 2018
Lots of good stuff here. Thanks for the bug reports!

The stuck tooltips are fixed in my dev version, and will be deployed with the rest of 0.10 this weekend.
Room of no return is my highest priority ATM, and should be fixed in the update this weekend.
Still balancing factions, and will likely reduce their event frequency in general (both tribute and attacks). The duplicate slave thing is a bug (they are faction leaders that are supposed to be much harder to get), and I think I've fixed it in my development version.
I haven't seen the deletion bug myself, but I have a hypothesis. Will keep an eye out for it.
The save bug on slave clothing is on my list for 0.10 as well.

On the features side:
FX volume is on my UI polish list. Not sure when I'll get to it though (maybe the mystery box).
Nipple variation is a part of the new shader voting option, but hasn't been picked yet.
Breasts don't "inflate" with milk, just grow as the lactation percentage increases.

New tutorial is on the to-do list. Pathfinding too, though it will likely get rolled into the stretch goal that will let you walk around the station.
I think the deletion bug is: Create a couple of things with shift held, then remove one item, it'll remove all other you created with shift

I had another bug: Some notification, when i click on it, an empty 'event' screen appears, without buttons or any mean to leave it.

It would be cool to show the current occupation and capacity of the station (hotels, appartments etc) ^^

Nice work ^^

Flemmard

Feb 22, 2018
I think the deletion bug is: Create a couple of things with shift held, then remove one item, it'll remove all other you created with shift

I had another bug: Some notification, when i click on it, an empty 'event' screen appears, without buttons or any mean to leave it.

It would be cool to show the current occupation and capacity of the station (hotels, appartments etc) ^^

Nice work ^^
The notification was "Incoming message", then is empty

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
Seems i encounter a bug - mine slaves go to sleep and dont want to wake up, anyone got anything similar?

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
realy interesing game, but it is clear, that game is still in early development, but it is very promising.
and i encoutered practicaly unsolvable problem. afrer plaing game for cca 2h i got one info mesage - among others like financial report, events..etc - called something mesages, i clicked on it..and nothing hapened, it showed me just blank screen with basic background and nothing else, after some time i dediced, ok game crashed, so i will start it again, and here comes problem, i cant start this game, no matter what, even after restarting pc and tried to run uniticrashhandler64. and yeah i have w7 64.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
I am enjoying this game, I leave it be for a couple updates and am pleastanly surprised by the development. Still noticing some bugs, but hopefully given enough time they will be ironed out. I have not read the entire forum for this title, so not sure if they have been mentioned before but I will go ahead and mention em, so the dev knows to look for em. Biggest thing is the glitches and artifacts on the clothes when you try to make your slaves look appealing to your own eyes, though I also noticed when you go into the development of a planet, the boxes tend to stick around even after closing the page with the planet it. (The page I mean is the one with the options of what to do on the planets once you have conquered them, not sure if that was clear or not.) Another bug I noticed, is that I went into galaxy map and when I exited I had several incoming messages about conquering planets I'd never heard of before, one of which when I opened it, seemed to crash the game. The only system I've been looking at so far by the way is the one my station is, not sure if that has anything to do with anything.

JackTheJacker

May 2, 2017
i'm a bit lost here, what are we suppose to do in the beginning? i already made the slave and "boss" room, the brother a small shop and the hotel, now what? the traning of slave also looks a bit simple no? only thing i can do is the "fck me"... Any tips?

Reactions: Yves69

Yeto1964

Nov 12, 2017
Nice work...
All problems are mentioned before, so I've nothing to add.
One thing (maybe I didn't find it): Where can I delete savegames, I do not use anymore?
I'm waiting for the next update...:p:cool:

I play this game on Ubuntu 18.04 (works great!!!!!!!!!!)

Flemmard

Feb 22, 2018
Nice work...
All problems are mentioned before, so I've nothing to add.
One thing (maybe I didn't find it): Where can I delete savegames, I do not use anymore?
I'm waiting for the next update...:p:cool:

I play this game on Ubuntu 18.04 (works great!!!!!!!!!!)
There's a SAve folder in the game folder

Legionnass

May 17, 2017
does anyone know how long it takes before a breeding colony upgrade takes full effect from after it is purchased? by the way I keep forgetting to ask but can there be a laptop mode or something like that, a mode for increasing power efficiency of the game for those who play on laptops since I noticed that the game can be quite the power guzzler?
out of curiosity will there be an option for a cheat start or something like that? don't care what form the cheat start will take.

ArthSalem

Jun 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When you opt for the second option instead of ´ripping it out´ you come into a room of no return. Don't know if other people told about this one yet (don't recall her name atm)

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks for the testing! I think everything in here has been fixed in the update I'm releasing this weekend (except for laptop mode, which would be a ton of work, and isn't likely to happen soon).

Reactions: wolfwelp and Q Who

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I recommend using a hex editor for the saves. I haven't texted read/write in text editors (except for Sublime Text, which works fine), and it's not really supported. Hex editors are less prone to breaking shit though.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I recommend using a hex editor for the saves. I haven't texted read/write in text editors (except for Sublime Text, which works fine), and it's not really supported. Hex editors are less prone to breaking shit though.
It's plain text actually, so don't really need a hex editor. Maybe something like Notepad++ just to keep the file format but something like windows notepad will probably muck it up.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
A lot of text editors muck things up (or have settings to muck things up). Easier to recommend a hex editor, which will very reliably not cause any harm.

In more detail, the issue is that the serializer uses Unix-style line breaks (\n) instead of Windows style (\r\n) because it was like 10 seconds less effort for me to implement, and the deserializer doesn't properly handle \r because it doesn't have to. Text editors on Windows usually fuck with Unix-style line breaks and switch them to the Windows format because of standards (or imperialism, depending on who you ask), which breaks the save.

Reactions: Q Who and wolfwelp
3.70 star(s) 53 Votes